Sign in to follow this  
Hermosa

What do you think of my article: wearing stockings?

26 posts in this topic

Very beautiful dear heart thank you for sharing

je t'aime 

gt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, gt51 said:

Very beautiful dear heart thank you for sharing

je t'aime 

gt

Thanks !!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lip hermosa said:

Thanks !!

 

I hope you take the ferry too Newhaven and visit Seaford you would enhance the area tremendously 😍

Goff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have to agree with gt51 and maybe get some photos while in Seaford around by the Martello Tower or by Seaford head areas.   

 

Alternatively, you could stay in Newhaven as there is a few places for great photos such as the harbour areas and the fort.    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/02/2018 at 5:39 PM, gt51 said:

I hope you take the ferry too Newhaven and visit Seaford you would enhance the area tremendously 😍

Goff

 

On 15/02/2018 at 12:47 AM, Robbies said:

I have to agree with gt51 and maybe get some photos while in Seaford around by the Martello Tower or by Seaford head areas.   

 

Alternatively, you could stay in Newhaven as there is a few places for great photos such as the harbour areas and the fort.    

I'd love it, but i don't know this place where you come from... And it's too far for me

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you think i continue to post on my blog in english or may i continue in french ?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17 February 2018 at 2:42 PM, Hermosa said:

Do you think i continue to post on my blog in english or may i continue in french ?

 

Hi Hermosa unfortunately my French is very poor, perhaps with subtitles 🙂🙂🙂?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In English please, because I don't understand French!!

Many thanks.....in advance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A very interesting blog,  my French is also not very good these days so an English translation would be better for me.

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, gt51 said:

Hi Hermosa unfortunately my French is very poor, perhaps with subtitles 🙂🙂🙂?

Yesss, very good Idea ! I'll try this 😊😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Liebhaber-von-Nylons said:

In English please, because I don't understand French!!

Many thanks.....in advance.

😂😎 J'avais remarquée !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, John S said:

A very interesting blog,  my French is also not very good these days so an English translation would be better for me.

Thanks

Ok, so i'll try !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Hermosa said:

😂😎 J'avais remarquée !

Sorry, dont understand what you mean, Hermosa!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Liebhaber-von-Nylons said:

Sorry, dont understand what you mean, Hermosa!!

I wrote : i see that. That you don't understand french

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Hermosa said:

I wrote : i see that. That you don't understand french

Many thanks, Hermosa!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/03/2018 at 5:58 PM, Marcel Khebir said:

I thought the ferry from Dieppe to Newhaven no longer existed...

Is there still one?

I don't Know, i live far of Dieppe...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have just googled it...

Looks like a company called DFDS does crossings from Dieppe to Newhaven and returns twice a day now and more often in spring and summer.

Regards

John

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A very nice post,  love the thought of talons and nylons! both  my aunt and later my late wife had both, and and the nails long but not silly so and a I really deep  red! I cannot stand this fashion nowadays of strange shades and patterns of nail varnish, esp black, looks like the woman has trapped her hand in a door lol!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20 March 2018 at 12:53 AM, Auntiesfault said:

A very nice post,  love the thought of talons and nylons! both  my aunt and later my late wife had both, and and the nails long but not silly so and a I really deep  red! I cannot stand this fashion nowadays of strange shades and patterns of nail varnish, esp black, looks like the woman has trapped her hand in a door lol!

I quite agree, I hate the non feminine colours ladies use now but I expect to be shot down in flames. ☹️ I prefer old fashioned ladies

but not in a dominant way, just feminine 😍😍😍😍😍😍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19/03/2018 at 6:54 PM, Marcel Khebir said:

I have just googled it...

Looks like a company called DFDS does crossings from Dieppe to Newhaven and returns twice a day now and more often in spring and summer.

Regards

John

Thanks for the information !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19/03/2018 at 7:53 PM, Auntiesfault said:

A very nice post,  love the thought of talons and nylons! both  my aunt and later my late wife had both, and and the nails long but not silly so and a I really deep  red! I cannot stand this fashion nowadays of strange shades and patterns of nail varnish, esp black, looks like the woman has trapped her hand in a door lol!

Thanks 😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21/03/2018 at 2:35 PM, gt51 said:

I quite agree, I hate the non feminine colours ladies use now but I expect to be shot down in flames. ☹️ I prefer old fashioned ladies

but not in a dominant way, just feminine 😍😍😍😍😍😍

😊😘

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very informative,a good blog.

Pictures are good too !!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've just had a look at your blog as suggested.

Nice pics and interesting information about stockings. Thank you.

John

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this