FridayCouple

Mrs FCs Gifted Stockings & New Heels

30 posts in this topic

We've just posted a new album in the female gallery at:-

http://forum.stockingshq.com/index.php?/gallery/album/16793-mrs-fcs-gifted-stockings-new-heels/

P1050665.thumb.JPG.a4e7f4b66493f2605f08aa25dd2330bb.JPG

A huge thanks to Mrs FridayCouple's Italian Admirer for the two pairs of stockings he recently sent her. Here are some pictures of her in the first pair while wearing her new heels as well. The lucky admirer has also been sent some images directly as thanks for his generosity.

Do enjoy and let us know what you think of her images.

FridayCouple

Sensational new album, Mrs FC - especially I like this stockings you wear(what colour and brand they are?).....many thanks for sharing!!

Lovely stockings and the shoes are very cute and match perfectly.

A provocative pose in stockings and shoes, it's the kind of thing that you are so good at FC.  I like the new shoes, just watch out for those pointed toes when you walk.  Great albums.

G

LOVELY!!!! 

Superb set of pics of a very sexy lady with fantastic legs... lovely nylons and great heels thanks for posting... would love to see more...X

On 14/02/2018 at 9:17 PM, Liebhaber-von-Nylons said:

Sensational new album, Mrs FC - especially I like this stockings you wear(what colour and brand they are?).....many thanks for sharing!!

I’d like to echo LvN’s question, can you tell us the brand and colour? The stockings look so good on you!

Gorgeous as always x

Great set of photos, thank you for sharing. What a fantastic pair of legs.

What I like about Mrs FC is not that she wears and shares, although I do adore that, but the fact that she clearly enjoys her stockings and heels and it is a way of life for her and not just for posting on SHQ. She is a real aficionado of stockings and suspenders and looks so good in them too. This is another fabulously sexy and teasing example of that.

The stockings are sublime too BTW and the heels sensational as they co-ordinate so well with the whole look. I think the donator of the gift must be well pleased with how the thanks for the receipt has been presented back to him.

J x

Excellent, love the colour of your stockings.

To L-v-N and ECCouple

I can confirm that the stockings in this set are Cervins and as they were purchased by our friend on continental Europe Mrs FC says she believes the colour was Marron Fonce.

I hope that helps.

Mr FC