rowlf

Weekend massacre

69 posts in this topic

It seems as though our 'desirable undesirables' have been placed on house arrest...........or some facsimile thereof. I understand the reasons behind what the owner's actions are. He must receive a large volume of negative PM's. Considering this and the time it takes to respond, I may very well do the same as him, in his position.

What I can't understand are the weenies that, instead of just ignoring these individuals, they take it on themselves to apply their version of 'social justice' on the rest of us.

But I realize everyone enjoys their personal freedoms..........as long as it doesn't interfere with their ideas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rowlf said:

What I can't understand are the weenies that, instead of just ignoring these individuals, they take it on themselves to apply their version of 'social justice' on the rest of us.

But I realize everyone enjoys their personal freedoms..........as long as it doesn't interfere with their ideas.

I have been blocking E W-B accounts as they appear and not responding to his abuse for some period now, but it does not prevent him from posting abuse on my status or posts with a frightening regularity.

I find your comment about personal freedoms odd and askew.  You seem to be suggesting that your chum has the right to be obnoxious, insulting and libellous at will and it is not within anyone's right to do anything about it.  I'm sorry rowlf, but on this site you only have the right to do what the owner permits.  The owner has said that E W-B is not welcome here.  He has no right to be here, but he keeps coming back.  If he was a Mexican illegal immigrant secretly crossing the border before being deported and then repeating the actions over and over, how would you advise the Border Authorities to deal with him?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Alteredbhoy said:

I have been blocking E W-B accounts as they appear and not responding to his abuse for some period now, but it does not prevent him from posting abuse on my status or posts with a frightening regularity.

I find your comment about personal freedoms odd and askew.  You seem to be suggesting that your chum has the right to be obnoxious, insulting and libellous at will and it is not within anyone's right to do anything about it.  I'm sorry rowlf, but on this site you only have the right to do what the owner permits.  The owner has said that E W-B is not welcome here.  He has no right to be here, but he keeps coming back.  If he was a Mexican illegal immigrant secretly crossing the border before being deported and then repeating the actions over and over, how would you advise the Border Authorities to deal with him?

I'm glad you replied. 

You talk about obnoxious, etc. posts, and I can see your point of view. But you don't seem to see my, or others point's of view. Do you understand that? So here we are at loggerheads, i.e.'opposing' opinions. Ok, now you can bring up the fact the possibility that he may have been banned from the forum in a past life. So what is it to you? You don't own this site, do you? Or you're not a moderator are you?

If you are who I think you are, and I'm most always right, you're a huge positive for this forum. You provoke thought, and create controversy, as well. The reality of me knowing 99.9% of the time on which side of a debate you will come down on, doesn't bother me a bit. As a matter of fact, I enjoy it. I wouldn't change things for the world. And just possibly you could say the same damned thing about me.

So, IMO, what we have here is a matter of perception.............what are the limits of free speech on the forum? Say what you will about the man, he provokes discussion. And I betcha the posting increases when he is with us.

I've stated to him as I'm stating the same to you. 'Why limit the interaction amongst the members?' Once he understands you don't react to what he posts, he'll lose interest. You, being the all-knowing, all-understanding person that you are, should realize this.

I'm saying all this because, at times, this helps me keep my head on straight. If people can't get along via this 'virtual reality' theater, how can we deal with real issues?

I suppose we can say what we choose about helping our fellow man, but I feel that on this forum, it's all about me, me, me! What can I say or do to show myself in a better light?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, stockingsadmirer68 said:

I’ve said nothing!! 🤔😳

You never have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:58674be5313cc_EmojiSmiley-12:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You know rolwf, I really struggle to understand the depths of your hypocrisy.

3 hours ago, rowlf said:

Ok, now you can bring up the fact the possibility that he may have been banned from the forum in a past life. So what is it to you? You don't own this site, do you? Or you're not a moderator are you?

We both no it's a fact, not a possibility that Tony has been banned multiple times.  In fact it is ludicrous to suggest otherwise.  But what is to me?  Well Tony seems to be unable to get on with any other male posters other than you, Cotton Nash and Tudor.  He was friendly with me in the past, but fell out with me when I corrected him over he said something incredibly stupid.  He was on good terms with Deepix but fell out with him when Deepix corrected him over something else he said about which he clearly had no knowledge.  I have ignored him in his many incarnations, but it makes no difference.  He continually fills the forum with unpleasantness.  He has been banned for his behaviour, but he continually returns making the forum an unpleasant place to be for anyone he decides he doesn't like.

Your view seems to be that he can make the place as unpleasant for me and anybody else he chooses and we should all just ignore it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Trinity said:

Like

I thought your arse was kicked out!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Alteredbhoy said:

You know rolwf, I really struggle to understand the depths of your hypocrisy.

We both no it's a fact, not a possibility that Tony has been banned multiple times.  In fact it is ludicrous to suggest otherwise.  But what is to me?  Well Tony seems to be unable to get on with any other male posters other than you, Cotton Nash and Tudor.  He was friendly with me in the past, but fell out with me when I corrected him over he said something incredibly stupid.  He was on good terms with Deepix but fell out with him when Deepix corrected him over something else he said about which he clearly had no knowledge.  I have ignored him in his many incarnations, but it makes no difference.  He continually fills the forum with unpleasantness.  He has been banned for his behaviour, but he continually returns making the forum an unpleasant place to be for anyone he decides he doesn't like.

Your view seems to be that he can make the place as unpleasant for me and anybody else he chooses and we should all just ignore it?

All I'm doing is suggesting that we make ourselves unpleasant by not being able cope with unpleasantness...........................huh?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have to agree with Alteredbhoy, people should not be allowed to be unpleasant to others.  Those being unpleasant to others, should not be complaining if those that they are being unpleasant too hit back with the same unpleasantness.  Even with his accounts being blocked, he was still managing to be unpleasant to many of us within these forums.   

 

As the old saying goes, if you cannot stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen and don't upset the chef.   

4 hours ago, kellym said:

(Yawns)

Like   

   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All self inflicted I’m afraid.... 🤔😳🙄

A total disregard of the SHQ rules, multiple usernames created on an almost daily basis, even one titled ‘previouslybannedmemember’ - I mean, I ask you, really? 

@rowlf how can you defend this person? He’s had more lives than a cat... 

 

Edited by stockingsadmirer68

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, rowlf said:

I thought your arse was kicked out!

I'm generally nice to people unless they aren't nice to me Rowlf. I contribute meaningfully to stockings appreciation. I also wear stockings. Maybe that has something to do with it? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Trinity said:

I'm generally nice to people unless they aren't nice to me Rowlf.

I treat like with like too - not the answer to ‘just ignore it’ when it is relentless. 😳 

The guy needs help.....medical help!! 🤔 

Such a shame to get himself in such a predicament! 🙄

 

Edited by stockingsadmirer68

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Robbies said:

I have to agree with Alteredbhoy, people should not be allowed to be unpleasant to others.  Those being unpleasant to others, should not be complaining if those that they are being unpleasant too hit back with the same unpleasantness.  Even with his accounts being blocked, he was still managing to be unpleasant to many of us within these forums.   

6 hours ago, stockingsadmirer68 said:

All self inflicted I’m afraid.... 🤔😳🙄

A total disregard of the SHQ rules, multiple usernames created on an almost daily basis, even one titled ‘previouslybannedmemember’ - I mean, I ask you, really? 

@rowlf how can you defend this person? He’s had more lives than a cat... 

3 hours ago, Trinity said:

I'm generally nice to people unless they aren't nice to me Rowlf. I contribute meaningfully to stockings appreciation. I also wear stockings. Maybe that has something to do with it? 

You're all such fine people. And I can understand you wanting to rid the forum of this dangerous old man. God only knows what demonic impulses is has yet to inflict on the members.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, rowlf said:

You're all such fine people. And I can understand you wanting to rid the forum of this dangerous old man. God only knows what demonic impulses is has yet to inflict on the members.

 

No one said he was dangerous? :58674be6ca98e_EmojiSmiley-15: :58674bddb5b72_EmojiSmiley-01: He’s anything but that... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, stockingsadmirer68 said:

No one said he was dangerous? :58674be6ca98e_EmojiSmiley-15: :58674bddb5b72_EmojiSmiley-01: He’s anything but that... 

Well, you said he needs medical help. So I suppose once again you don't know what you're talking about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have been a member here for a little under a year, and as you can see I have not added a lot to the forums, but I have visited regularly to see what is occurring. First of all I would state that I have not gone running to anyone about the behaviour of the person in question. Until recently the chat mod had not been around for some time, and David doesn't make too many visits either. No doubt when he did this week he is likely to have found his message box fairly full judging by what his friend rowlf has said.

The person in question, it would appear, has been banned from the forums on more than one occasion. Now to me, if someone is banned that means that they are no longer welcome here, and should not try and return. If I am wrong on that score please correct me. In recent times luckyme has done his best to try and upset some members here with his spiteful and hateful comments. People should not have to put up with this, perhaps people do not agree. On top of that he has opened numerous other accounts, and has continued his tirade of unpleasantness towards those same people, and if they stand up to him, that makes him even worse, from those accounts. No doubt this is against the rules of the forums.

rowlf seems to be a good friend of his, and I would expect him to stand up for him, but you also understand why David has taken some form of action. You then throw in an insult about 'weenies', a term that you and your friend have used on more than one occasion, when casting insults at certain members. I really cannot understand the need to insult others. This is a damned forum on a stockings site. Just seems that your friend rowlf wants the rules to always be in his favour, and that is not fair, and should not happen. It would be lovely if everyone got on together with the hate that comes through for certain members, and no doubt I will be in the firing line now. I say very little here, and that is the way it is likely to stay when your friend will no doubt pop along again in the not too distant future.

Many will ask that he accepts his ban and moves on to find another interest, and perhaps he can be happy there. You no doubt rowlf will keep in touch with him, so you two can chew things over. Those who he has insulted have given their thoughts on why they are in his bad books, so no doubt they will be happy for some peace and quiet.

My thoughts on the situation, and I will now leave you in peace and quiet again, for the time being.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Single Malt, Scottish Gin. said:

I have been a member here for a little under a year, and as you can see I have not added a lot to the forums, but I have visited regularly to see what is occurring. First of all I would state that I have not gone running to anyone about the behaviour of the person in question. Until recently the chat mod had not been around for some time, and David doesn't make too many visits either. No doubt when he did this week he is likely to have found his message box fairly full judging by what his friend rowlf has said.

The person in question, it would appear, has been banned from the forums on more than one occasion. Now to me, if someone is banned that means that they are no longer welcome here, and should not try and return. If I am wrong on that score please correct me. In recent times luckyme has done his best to try and upset some members here with his spiteful and hateful comments. People should not have to put up with this, perhaps people do not agree. On top of that he has opened numerous other accounts, and has continued his tirade of unpleasantness towards those same people, and if they stand up to him, that makes him even worse, from those accounts. No doubt this is against the rules of the forums.

rowlf seems to be a good friend of his, and I would expect him to stand up for him, but you also understand why David has taken some form of action. You then throw in an insult about 'weenies', a term that you and your friend have used on more than one occasion, when casting insults at certain members. I really cannot understand the need to insult others. This is a damned forum on a stockings site. Just seems that your friend rowlf wants the rules to always be in his favour, and that is not fair, and should not happen. It would be lovely if everyone got on together with the hate that comes through for certain members, and no doubt I will be in the firing line now. I say very little here, and that is the way it is likely to stay when your friend will no doubt pop along again in the not too distant future.

Many will ask that he accepts his ban and moves on to find another interest, and perhaps he can be happy there. You no doubt rowlf will keep in touch with him, so you two can chew things over. Those who he has insulted have given their thoughts on why they are in his bad books, so no doubt they will be happy for some peace and quiet.

My thoughts on the situation, and I will now leave you in peace and quiet again, for the time being.

Valid points well made 👍🏻 😉 

Rowlf and ‘his friend’ were only virtual in the first place, so I don’t understand the fascination rowlf has with this other chap anyway? :58674be766e2b_EmojiSmiley-16: 

 I thought rowlf was far more intelligent than that to get involved in the first place!! :58674be6ca98e_EmojiSmiley-15:

Edited by stockingsadmirer68

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tbh @rowlf I thought you’d have more to say about the recent massacre in ‘you’re’ own country 🇺🇸  :58674be6ca98e_EmojiSmiley-15: :58674be766e2b_EmojiSmiley-16:

Trump 🤡 talking about tackling ‘mental health’ - I think 💭 he’s missing the much bigger issue... :58674be766e2b_EmojiSmiley-16:

Edited by stockingsadmirer68

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, stockingsadmirer68 said:

Valid points well made 👍🏻 😉 

Rowlf and ‘his friend’ were only virtual in the first place, so I don’t understand the fascination rowlf has with this other chap anyway? :58674be766e2b_EmojiSmiley-16: 

 I thought rowlf was far more intelligent than that to get involved in the first place!! :58674be6ca98e_EmojiSmiley-15:

Rowlf and intelligent should never be used in the same sentence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, rowlf said:

You're all such fine people. And I can understand you wanting to rid the forum of this dangerous old man. God only knows what demonic impulses is has yet to inflict on the members.

 

I don't want rid of him. I like arguing with you old timers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Trinity said:

I don't want rid of him. I like arguing with you old timers. 

Shame he couldn’t just be honest / upfront, instead of all the lies and deceit 👀🤔😳

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Single Malt, Scottish Gin. said:

I have been a member here for a little under a year, and as you can see I have not added a lot to the forums, but I have visited regularly to see what is occurring. First of all I would state that I have not gone running to anyone about the behaviour of the person in question. Until recently the chat mod had not been around for some time, and David doesn't make too many visits either. No doubt when he did this week he is likely to have found his message box fairly full judging by what his friend rowlf has said.

The person in question, it would appear, has been banned from the forums on more than one occasion. Now to me, if someone is banned that means that they are no longer welcome here, and should not try and return. If I am wrong on that score please correct me. In recent times luckyme has done his best to try and upset some members here with his spiteful and hateful comments. People should not have to put up with this, perhaps people do not agree. On top of that he has opened numerous other accounts, and has continued his tirade of unpleasantness towards those same people, and if they stand up to him, that makes him even worse, from those accounts. No doubt this is against the rules of the forums.

rowlf seems to be a good friend of his, and I would expect him to stand up for him, but you also understand why David has taken some form of action. You then throw in an insult about 'weenies', a term that you and your friend have used on more than one occasion, when casting insults at certain members. I really cannot understand the need to insult others. This is a damned forum on a stockings site. Just seems that your friend rowlf wants the rules to always be in his favour, and that is not fair, and should not happen. It would be lovely if everyone got on together with the hate that comes through for certain members, and no doubt I will be in the firing line now. I say very little here, and that is the way it is likely to stay when your friend will no doubt pop along again in the not too distant future.

Many will ask that he accepts his ban and moves on to find another interest, and perhaps he can be happy there. You no doubt rowlf will keep in touch with him, so you two can chew things over. Those who he has insulted have given their thoughts on why they are in his bad books, so no doubt they will be happy for some peace and quiet.

My thoughts on the situation, and I will now leave you in peace and quiet again, for the time being.

Thank you for your very valid and forth right input.   Within your post it sums up what these forums should be about which is people getting on with each other even though they may not have the same view point.  There is no need for people to be getting nasty with other at all within these forums.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, stockingsadmirer68 said:

Tbh @rowlf I thought you’d have more to say about the recent massacre in ‘you’re’ own country 🇺🇸  :58674be6ca98e_EmojiSmiley-15: :58674be766e2b_EmojiSmiley-16:

Trump 🤡 talking about tackling ‘mental health’ - I think 💭 he’s missing the much bigger issue... :58674be766e2b_EmojiSmiley-16:

You know, that's a shitty thing to say.............and you've written many 'shitty' things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rowlf said:

You know, that's a shitty thing to say.............and you've written many 'shitty' things.

@rowlf :58674dba34a33_EmojiOrte-74: :58674c057baa4_EmojiSmiley-69: 

Why is it a “shitty” thing to say and where’s these “many shitty things” I’ve written?  :58674be6ca98e_EmojiSmiley-15:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, stockingsadmirer68 said:

@rowlf :58674dba34a33_EmojiOrte-74: :58674c057baa4_EmojiSmiley-69: 

Why is it a “shitty” thing to say and where’s these “many shitty things” I’ve written?  :58674be6ca98e_EmojiSmiley-15:

Sorry, but I'm not paid to be a counselor.............

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rowlf said:

Sorry, but I'm not paid to be a counselor.............

Swerve the question :58674dba34a33_EmojiOrte-74: :58674c057baa4_EmojiSmiley-69: - standard reply because you like your banned bro, you can’t answer it :58674be6ca98e_EmojiSmiley-15: :58674bde4b3fb_EmojiSmiley-02:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, stockingsadmirer68 said:

Swerve the question :58674dba34a33_EmojiOrte-74: :58674c057baa4_EmojiSmiley-69: - standard reply because you like your banned bro, you can’t answer it :58674be6ca98e_EmojiSmiley-15: :58674bde4b3fb_EmojiSmiley-02:

Personally, I will never understand why my 'banned bro' interacted with you, to the extent that he did. What does that tell you........if anything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, rowlf said:

Personally, I will never understand why my 'banned bro' interacted with you, to the extent that he did. What does that tell you........if anything.

Nicely swerved once more :58674dba34a33_EmojiOrte-74: :58674c057baa4_EmojiSmiley-69: 

Because he couldn’t help himself, that’s why :58674d3f41d20_EmojiObjects-171: :58674c057baa4_EmojiSmiley-69: :58674d5a21ae6_EmojiObjects-216: just like you really!! :58674bddb5b72_EmojiSmiley-01:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, rowlf said:

Personally, I will never understand why my 'banned bro' interacted with you, to the extent that he did. What does that tell you........if anything.

Well that's a good point Rowlf. If Boaty simply blocked SA 68 and Alterbhoy he may well still be here. But that wouldn't sit well with him would it? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Trinity said:

Well that's a good point Rowlf. If Boaty simply blocked SA 68 and Alterbhoy he may well still be here. But that wouldn't sit well with him would it? 

You're right. I just hope he's ok.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Trinity said:

Well that's a good point Rowlf. If Boaty simply blocked SA 68 and Alterbhoy he may well still be here. But that wouldn't sit well with him would it? 

 

5 hours ago, rowlf said:

You're right. I just hope he's ok.

You’re honored @Trinny :58674be6ca98e_EmojiSmiley-15: @rowlf   :58674c057baa4_EmojiSmiley-69: :58674dba34a33_EmojiOrte-74: not only answered you, he agreed with you also :58674be766e2b_EmojiSmiley-16: - best you do that lottery tonight, you’re obviously on a winning streak :58674bddb5b72_EmojiSmiley-01: 

Just like his long, lost Bro, who he’s already pining for - he doesn’t seem to be capable of answering the questions I pose to him? :58674bf614695_EmojiSmiley-42: Strange that? :58674bde4b3fb_EmojiSmiley-02: 

Hence the Ohio tumbleweed gif.... 

 

9A87A54F-56F4-4BC0-B12B-486457E9298C.gif

Edited by stockingsadmirer68

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Trinity said:

Well that's a good point Rowlf. If Boaty simply blocked SA 68 and Alterbhoy he may well still be here. But that wouldn't sit well with him would it? 

He didn't need to block me, I had already blocked him about two dozen times.  He was actively seeking ways to continue his abuse and harassment.  If he simply hadn't acted that way, he quite possibly would not be banned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Alteredbhoy said:

He didn't need to block me, I had already blocked him about two dozen times.  He was actively seeking ways to continue his abuse and harassment.  If he simply hadn't acted that way, he quite possibly would not be banned.

He (@rowlf) won’t answer.... he can’t :58674c057baa4_EmojiSmiley-69: :58674bde4b3fb_EmojiSmiley-02:

Edited by stockingsadmirer68

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Alteredbhoy said:

He didn't need to block me, I had already blocked him about two dozen times.  He was actively seeking ways to continue his abuse and harassment.  If he simply hadn't acted that way, he quite possibly would not be banned.

Honestly, I don't understand how one man can endure such agonizing mental anguish...............

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now