Katiesheer

Latest update on my stockings event....

48 posts in this topic

On ‎04‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 6:33 PM, Katiesheer said:

I have been in the chatroom and I believe somebody was winding me up saying they had heard my April event had been cancelled ...

Some of you will remember the problems Nikki had a few years ago with outsiders trying to disrupt her event ...

For the record my event is 100% on .

I have spoken to many of you who are coming and i know you  are all looking forward to the event.

Should anyone attempt to interfere  with my arrangements I will be contacted by the venue...

I was also accused of making money from this event ....as you all  know the event is totally free of charge , my only perk is a glass of bubbly from some of my friends ! lol

see you all in April

Katie

xxx

I wonder who sabotaged Nikkis  event? Would it be a rival  organiser???... Nikki was a lady..a proper lady. No doubt l will be attacked for this reply... but l do have free speech and l am not accusing anyone..no one at all.

2 hours ago, billso and marge said:

I wonder who sabotaged Nikkis  event? Would it be a rival  organiser???... Nikki was a lady..a proper lady. No doubt l will be attacked for this reply... but l do have free speech and l am not accusing anyone..no one at all.

The trouble with free speech is that people can use it to make unfounded insinuations, can’t they? 🤔🤔

I have just been made aware of this thread.

No, Katie was in no way involved in the problems concerning my events. There were actually three separate people involved in those troubles, and I am aware of their identities now, and appropriate actions were taken, albeit in one case taking a long while to resolve.

If it was at all possible, I would be attending the event myself in April, but sadly due to family commitments, that isn't possible this time.

Please don't throw any accusations around concerning the idiots who disrupted my event(s), they were sick, jealous men and are no longer anything to do with the SHQ community, certainly not under their original user IDs or IP addresses.

Nikki.

xxx

You both put an amazing amount of time and effort to organise a social event....your class.

Why do these boso's have to upset good peoples fun times?

Hi, could i please ask abiut details for this event ? Have we missed it ?

Regards

21 hours ago, Zuijian46 said:

Hi, could i please ask abiut details for this event ? Have we missed it ?

Regards

Hi , i have sent you a private messsage 

Katie

x

1 hour ago, Katiesheer said:

Hi , i have sent you a private messsage 

Katie

x

Fabulous and super sexy new avatar Katie!

KtF
:58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08: