Katiesheer

Latest update on my stockings event....

48 posts in this topic

Visited the venue today just to check everything is all ok ...all systems go ...

Looking forward to seeing all my guests at the end if april....... the bar staff  and the locals....are looking forward to welcoming "the colourful " crowd once again ! 

Katie

xxx

me too !

Your event is a highliht of the year Katie ☺ Have fun ! ☺

Thanks for calling us a crowd and not a rabble!

See you in April. x

18 minutes ago, Straight Seams said:

See you in April. x

I’m saying nothing !! Lol xxx

6 hours ago, Straight Seams said:

See you in April. x

Nah the rabble is what the crowd turns into once back in the hotel bar haha

On 2/19/2018 at 2:46 PM, Katiesheer said:

I’m saying nothing !! Lol xxx

Oh, the many phases of an enjoyable evening with like minded friends...

Lisa x

10 minutes ago, Lisa x said:

Lisa x

Absolutely ! Lol 

xxx

10 hours ago, Lisa x said:

Lisa x

Hi Lisa... is it a trans night??? Just enquiring.

6 minutes ago, billso and marge said:

Hi Lisa... is it a trans night??? Just enquiring.

It is night for everyone to get along.    There is no particular type that the event is aimed towards.    

1 minute ago, Robbies said:

It is night for everyone to get along.    There is no particular type that the event is aimed towards.    

Thank you..so is it a swingers event as well..or are swingers not allowed??

Just now, billso and marge said:

Thank you..so is it a swingers event as well..or are swingers not allowed??

Probably best if you PM Katieshear directly on that question.     

1 minute ago, Robbies said:

Probably best if you PM Katieshear directly on that question.     

Why... have l insulted you..sorry.

Just now, billso and marge said:

Why... have l insulted you..sorry.

No, you have not insulted me but it is best to ask your question to those that are organising the event and I think that it is best done by PM rather within this thread for all concerned.    

On ‎10‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 4:48 PM, Katiesheer said:

Visited the venue today just to check everything is all ok ...all systems go ...

Looking forward to seeing all my guests at the end if april....... the bar staff  and the locals....are looking forward to welcoming "the colourful " crowd once again ! 

Katie

xxx

Katie are types allowed???..... trans ..bi,s ..crossdressers and swingers or is it strictly just hetero couples who love nylons and stockings.

2 minutes ago, billso and marge said:

Katie are types allowed???..... trans ..bi,s ..crossdressers and swingers or is it strictly just hetero couples who love nylons and stockings.

Can i ask why you have such an interest in an event that you are not attending ,or have ever shown any interest in attending or is your questioning just trying to be controversial ...

My event is open to my friends and genuine couples and singles with an interest in stockings...

Previous events have been very succesful and I will continue to organise this event as long as people who attend enter into the true spirit of things ...

Katie

2 minutes ago, Katiesheer said:

Can i ask why you have such an interest in an event that you are not attending ,or have ever shown any interest in attending or is your questioning just trying to be controversial ...

My event is open to my friends and genuine couples and singles with an interest in stockings...

Previous events have been very succesful and I will continue to organise this event as long as people who attend enter into the true spirit of things ...

Katie

I am asking because we are interested as we attended a stocking event some years ago but not organised by yourself and l am just asking a few questions but once again you attack me for no good reason... you seem to forget you are not the only person who wears stockings and your reply is very aggressive..WHY????

Oh yes... true spirit... you are not entering into the true spirit with your attitude.

1 minute ago, billso and marge said:

Oh yes... true spirit... you are not entering into the true spirit with your attitude.

As you will appreciate there is a tendancy for people on this site to get a mixed message with regards to events and stockings gatherings , I am just keen  to ensure my guests and any future guests get the right feedback...

I didnt feel my reply was aggressive I was just stating a fact and wondering why you had asked ....

And you are right I am not the only stockings wearer on this site but I am one of the few genuine female stockings wearers that supports her profile with photos and  positive contributions

Katie

7 hours ago, Katiesheer said:

As you will appreciate there is a tendancy for people on this site to get a mixed message with regards to events and stockings gatherings , I am just keen  to ensure my guests and any future guests get the right feedback...

I didnt feel my reply was aggressive I was just stating a fact and wondering why you had asked ....

And you are right I am not the only stockings wearer on this site but I am one of the few genuine female stockings wearers that supports her profile with photos and  positive contributions

Katie

You accused me of being controversial... all l asked were a few questions but you have this high and mighty attitude because you post a few photos of a younger man feeling you up on a train... yes he came the whole way from Scotland to do it... so if you choose to post photos well and good..your photos are very good... lets see your face on a few but don't you dare think because l don't post photos lm any less a member than you..lm a proud lady and wear stockings and also enjoy chatting etc about sightings and other happening but there is no rule about posting photos... you don't have to so keep posting and let us see the mighty Katiesheer face..are you afraid of something and yes l do know all what happened and Mr katiesheer liked it... lol... so.so sad

1 hour ago, billso and marge said:

You accused me of being controversial... all l asked were a few questions but you have this high and mighty attitude because you post a few photos of a younger man feeling you up on a train... yes he came the whole way from Scotland to do it... so if you choose to post photos well and good..your photos are very good... lets see your face on a few but don't you dare think because l don't post photos lm any less a member than you..lm a proud lady and wear stockings and also enjoy chatting etc about sightings and other happening but there is no rule about posting photos... you don't have to so keep posting and let us see the mighty Katiesheer face..are you afraid of something and yes l do know all what happened and Mr katiesheer liked it... lol... so.so sad

We will be contacting you privately Billso as I will not have my thread hijacked by the likes of you .... 

34 minutes ago, Katie Sheers Other Half said:

Well that escalated quickly !!! LOL

True, but then again, a simple 'yes' or 'no' would've answered Billson's question right away and prevented all this malarkey. The internet seems to alter people's personalities somehow...

3 hours ago, billso and marge said:

Am I really getting criticised for not showing my face from someone who has no photos in their gallery, rather double standards I think ! 

You have now been contacted privately ... and will not continue this any further on a public forum 

Katie 

8 minutes ago, FCRM (CD) said:

True, but then again, a simple 'yes' or 'no' would've answered Billson's question right away and prevented all this malarkey. The internet seems to alter people's personalities somehow...

The reason for my full reply was that this person KNOWS damn well this is not a swingers event......and yet again was just being controversial..

This conversation as far as we are concerned is now finished ... as this is now being dealt with privately ... 

Katie

Edited by Katiesheer

11 hours ago, FCRM (CD) said:

Thank you..all l asked was a few simple questions and end up getting dragged into a silly row..l do not want this and will make no more comments but thank youFCRM for realising that my questions meant no harm and some people react wrongly... maybe l touched a nerve.

45 minutes ago, billso and marge said:

Thank you..all l asked was a few simple questions and end up getting dragged into a silly row..l do not want this and will make no more comments but thank youFCRM for realising that my questions meant no harm and some people react wrongly... maybe l touched a nerve.

What you have to realise is, that in organising such events takes a lot of work and effort by those running the event.  You are not going to create an event that is suitable for everyone and organisng such an event can create more stress than people may have normally doing the things they do day to day.    T

Now, If you had sent a PM message to Katiesheer with your questions as I originally suggested, then I believe the situation would not have got out of hand.  Despite the creation date on my account, I have had been around these forums for over 10 years and experience has taught me to ask such questions privately is better than to do it within a thread publicly.   

I have been in the chatroom and I believe somebody was winding me up saying they had heard my April event had been cancelled ...

Some of you will remember the problems Nikki had a few years ago with outsiders trying to disrupt her event ...

For the record my event is 100% on .

I have spoken to many of you who are coming and i know you  are all looking forward to the event.

Should anyone attempt to interfere  with my arrangements I will be contacted by the venue...

I was also accused of making money from this event ....as you all  know the event is totally free of charge , my only perk is a glass of bubbly from some of my friends ! lol

see you all in April

Katie

xxx

Roll on april see you then xxx 

well said katie,looking forward to it x

Katie,

Enjoy the bubbly!!
Best wishes for a wonderful evening with real friends.

NylonBil

Dear Katie and Friends,

I wish for all of you to have a fine time.  Believe me if we could come we would.  We want to come back to England but things are just not working in our favor.  Many Blessings to all of you and Girls, knock em out, do your stuff!  Gent's, you be Gent's and I love you all!

Sincerely, Susan

6 hours ago, HanesBaby-CSB said:

Dear Katie and Friends,

I wish for all of you to have a fine time.  Believe me if we could come we would.  We want to come back to England but things are just not working in our favor.  Many Blessings to all of you and Girls, knock em out, do your stuff!  Gent's, you be Gent's and I love you all!

Sincerely, Susan

Thank you Susan , this is our 6th year and the event gets bigger every year ! Lots of lovely people .. and we have a brilliant weekend.. you would be most welcome.. hopefully you can make it next time 

Katie xx

Bilge and Marge again. From father Ted land. 

Still looking for that event?

On 26/02/2018 at 7:39 PM, billso and marge said:

You have a uncanny nack  of touching nerves. 

Unless you are medically trained I would refrain from touching nerves anymore.

Katie is simply the best ☺ The nicest and most genuine person ☺