Sign in to follow this  
Weasel1965

Morning TV

18 posts in this topic

For the purpose of accuracy, Countdown, C4 News and probably whatever Zenaib Badawi was in are not morning shows.

Well in that case Breakfast and This Morning are not Morning shows if I record them and wank over them, I mean watch them after midday!

11 minutes ago, PavlovsDog said:

Well in that case Breakfast and This Morning are not Morning shows if I record them and wank over them, I mean watch them after midday!

T M I 🤣😂🤣

Nice set of photos. 

I don’t care what time it is !

I do miss Sian on BBC brekkie, you were usually treated to an upskirt flash on an almost daily basis it felt like. Unlike now where knees appear to be glued together on instruction from on high. Sigh...

Really amazing woman bbc my FAV was and always be Tanya Beckett ! She did and still does ozze sexuallty ! Her legs are and always will be amazing and she has that touch of class about her 

41 minutes ago, nylondevon said:

I do miss Sian on BBC brekkie, you were usually treated to an upskirt flash on an almost daily basis it felt like. Unlike now where knees appear to be glued together on instruction from on high. Sigh...

Interesting, so why do we get so many Louise and Naga threads then?

21 hours ago, PavlovsDog said:

Interesting, so why do we get so many Louise and Naga threads then?

I have given up reading any threads headed with Louise or Naga or BBC Breakfast simply because there appears no clear evidence to support any such 'sightings'.

Naga used to wear very short skirts/dresses and showed off quite a big of leggage, but for a while now she appears to wear tights that are so opaque they could stop sub-atomic particles - NO SHOW.

Same goes for Louise M, yes she does favour the lighter denier, but she appears to be so self-conscious of showing anything above her knees that she is well on her way to earning a Masters Degree in hem management. - NO SHOW since The One Show.

2 hours ago, nylondevon said:

I have given up reading any threads headed with Louise or Naga or BBC Breakfast simply because there appears no clear evidence to support any such 'sightings'.

Naga used to wear very short skirts/dresses and showed off quite a big of leggage, but for a while now she appears to wear tights that are so opaque they could stop sub-atomic particles - NO SHOW.

Same goes for Louise M, yes she does favour the lighter denier, but she appears to be so self-conscious of showing anything above her knees that she is well on her way to earning a Masters Degree in hem management. - NO SHOW since The One Show.

You do realise it isn't their job to show you anything?

46 minutes ago, PavlovsDog said:

You do realise it isn't their job to show you anything?

I certainly do indeed. But it is really nice when they forget that.

Nice pictures