lester

Debenhams

15 posts in this topic

Went into Debenhams in Newcastle to buy stockings for my girlfriend.

As I was browsing one of the assistants approached me....she was about 25 and asked if I needed any help.

I said I was looking for some sheer stockings for my GF.....her reply both shocked me and turned me on .

She asked "are they in fact for yourself sir".  I blushed and said no really they are for Caroline. She laughed and said lots of men shop for lingerie/legwear for themselves.

Anyway she suggested a pair of Sheers black stockings at £9 /pair and I took them to the till. By this time she had told her colleague what our conversation was about. While at the till they teased me that in fact the stockings were for me and that I should really shave my legs. I could feel myself getting a stiffy and confessed that indeed I do like to wear Pantyhose/Stockings/Lingerie and that my GF approved. They were in fits of laughter and said oh please wear ssomething for us next time you call in.

I was so turned on !!!!!

Wow, I can imagine the effect that would have. Better than the 'knowing look' I've had before when buying.

That's wonderful.

I too have had the knowing look but never received an outright suggestion I was buying for myself.  It would be embarrassing but very exciting.

As a male I went into a Debenhams and asked for a bra fitting ,the girl got a fitter and asked me if the first girl could join us as she was training to be a fitter , the fitter showed the younger girl how to fit a person ,they looked at the new knickers I had bought and advised me to come back in a few weeks so they could check the bra on me to see how I was `getting on` with it , all in all very nice , times are changing at lease among white British.

I really must give Debanhams a try

Rita

On 2/6/2018 at 1:11 PM, GirlyBoyJess said:

Wow, I can imagine the effect that would have. Better than the 'knowing look' I've had before when buying.

Yes I really enjoyed the episode and cant wait to go back

On 2/6/2018 at 1:28 PM, Dreghornman said:

Sound great give them a treat 

Yes I may well wear stockings next time I visit....just a bit worried about getting an erection in store 

On 2/7/2018 at 11:36 AM, 15denierjo said:

That's wonderful.

I too have had the knowing look but never received an outright suggestion I was buying for myself.  It would be embarrassing but very exciting.

I could hardly breathe when she asked if they were for me 

10 hours ago, Amazon said:

As a male I went into a Debenhams and asked for a bra fitting ,the girl got a fitter and asked me if the first girl could join us as she was training to be a fitter , the fitter showed the younger girl how to fit a person ,they looked at the new knickers I had bought and advised me to come back in a few weeks so they could check the bra on me to see how I was `getting on` with it , all in all very nice , times are changing at lease among white British.

wow....that is fantastic !!!!  Do I have the guts to do this I wonder ??? x

Be careful, there's a fine line between genuine acceptance and having something they can titter about at coffee break.

Rikki

Debenhams are brilliant.

I use their "Personal Shopper" service to buy all of my dresses and skirts etc.

Have also taken advantage of their bra fitting service.

Fantastic staff at the store I use.

I agree, it's a great store for those of us that dress. I'm now quite happy to tell them th clothes are for me, and they're always very helpful, and if I'm lucky I get one of the more flirty ones who say things like 'I can imagine you in that!' and 'My boyfriend likes me in that too!', both of which got me excited. I've been for a bra fitting there too, and they were very helpful when it came to choosing some. They certainly know how to make a sale! And I don't care in the slightest if they have a good giggle at my expense!

They also have a 15% off sale of beauty and fragrances, also designer lingerie, for St Valentine's.

http://www.debenhams.com/sale

Edited by nylondonercd

Eqaul rights and all that why should we not wear female clothes after all women have been dressing in male clothes for years and nothing said