Sign in to follow this  
souljacker

SHQ Social scene

11 posts in this topic

Hi everyone..bit of a long shot but here goes...

i was wondering if any couples met for drinks or a social get together. Im a lover of nylon obviously and it would be nice to spend an hour or so in the company of a like minded couple to have a drink and a chat and admire the lovely lady

I have been lucky enough to see one particular lady out and about and also met another couple for a lovely evening.

I hope this thread can bring a few people together

I have replied to you on the Lady Seaton thread.

• The Lord only knows how many threads on these forums mention get togethers in all of their various guises.

Live here in N.lreland and we sadly never meet anyone of the stocking persuasion..but would love to meet other couples or gents or ladies who love wearing and admiring..love marge

On 2/5/2018 at 1:55 PM, souljacker said:

Hi everyone..bit of a long shot but here goes...

i was wondering if any couples met for drinks or a social get together. Im a lover of nylon obviously and it would be nice to spend an hour or so in the company of a like minded couple to have a drink and a chat and admire the lovely lady

I have been lucky enough to see one particular lady out and about and also met another couple for a lovely evening.

I hope this thread can bring a few people together

We spent a very ejoyable evening with you last year ....and hopefully if you are this way again or we are near you at any time we can meet again ...

Katie

xx

2 hours ago, Katiesheer said:

We spent a very ejoyable evening with you last year ....and hopefully if you are this way again or we are near you at any time we can meet again ...

Katie

xx

I would jump at the chance Katie

x

I would love to share a bottle of wine or a coffee with other wearers or admires in in my area. 

I'm hoping to meet a couple of SHQ members next week for an afternoon drink and chat. 

I will report back