ratrob

FF's and flats?

3 posts in this topic

Mrs Ratrob doesn't like to wear heels much anymore, and the heels she does wear are not really sexy.  It doesn't bother me because i think tights and flats are super sexy; think Zoey Deschanel!  We are going away for a weekend out of town and I would love her to wear some fully fashioned stockings to a nice dinner but I'm wondering if FF's would go with flats?  I've never seen it before and I'm thinking RHTs would work better.  Any thoughts?

Personally as a male I feel that FF stockings will always look better with higher stiletto heeled shoes.  However, I  still think they still look great with lower shaped heel shoes (say 2") but not with ballet flats that are (unfortunately in my opinion) popular these days.  That's just my take on things and I am just fortunate that Mrs JS wears will regularly wear stockings for going out (including FF's occasionally) although she is now restricted to heel height of 3" max after breaking her ankle and sustaining ligament damage some 3 years ago.

Edited by John S
spelling error

Oh no... certainly more practical in terms of walking round but heels are the finishing touch to the rest of our fashion. The thing is, it's appreciated more.