NyloNova

Just one simple photo...

23 posts in this topic

Just curious if any of you like feet close ups? We definitely like them :) Especially such a gorgeous details of reinforced heel! 🌞 Have a good Sunday. 

51104BB3-F71B-4CC5-9CDA-C4372A733D04.jpeg

Putting stockings aside I just love the dramatic use of light and shade. Very pleasing.

John B.

A great artistic and well taken photo but not enough subject to show the context. The closeness of the shot makes the nylons look heavy and thick and takes away the sensuality and femininess, shearness of the stockings. 

Coment is not posted as a negative but as a constructive coment and of course only my opinion. 

In general, yes love a close up of feet in nylon....so please post more.. 

Edited by Sonnyboy

I agree totally with "Sonnyboy" - couldn't say it better and more exactly as he!!

We say in Germany: He "hit the nail directly on the head".

love seeing feet covered in nylon close up, we have 1000's of similar pictures taken over the years of Mrs SF

Lovely picture of the heel detail

23 hours ago, gsxr1186 said:

Love It !!!!

Any Chance of a pic of the sole & toes???

Here you are 🌞

2EE03CF6-4F72-495B-A58A-9343E3B2FC85.jpeg

On 1/27/2018 at 11:13 PM, NyloNova said:

Just curious if any of you like feet close ups? We definitely like them :) Especially such a gorgeous details of reinforced heel! 🌞 Have a good Sunday. 

51104BB3-F71B-4CC5-9CDA-C4372A733D04.jpeg

wow fantastic xx

On 28.01.2018 at 12:25 AM, Sonnyboy said:

A great artistic and well taken photo but not enough subject to show the context. The closeness of the shot makes the nylons look heavy and thick and takes away the sensuality and femininess, shearness of the stockings. 

Coment is not posted as a negative but as a constructive coment and of course only my opinion. 

On 28.01.2018 at 12:25 AM, Sonnyboy said:

Hi. Thanks for your comment. I agree with what you said and I disagree at the same time ;) Quote: "The closeness of the shot makes the nylons look heavy and thick". Not sure if you touched some of the Cervin Nylon Stockings? They unlike Gio or Eleganti which are very thin, soft and extremely delicate! Yarn of the Cervins on the photo on the other hand is in fact much thicker! It shows clearly on the heel. Some may like it, some other not. We love Cervin stockings because of their wonderful wrinkling and light reflexes :) Why I disagree? If you skip the thickness of yarn on the heel and look straight on to foot and further up the leg, you see slenderness and seduction of the subject. Certainly to me photo does not lack feminineness :) But everyone else may think otherwise. I really don't mind  :) 

Edited by NyloNova

On 1/29/2018 at 5:07 PM, NyloNova said:

Here you are 🌞

2EE03CF6-4F72-495B-A58A-9343E3B2FC85.jpeg

why Thank you Nylonova!!,your too kind,gorgeous shot

Amazing photos!  I love stocking feet and these pics just make me feel warm and fuzzy inside.