Sign in to follow this  
Phil777

Naga

19 posts in this topic

Good spot, but looks more like a photoshop effort. 

Edited by Bigun

It's on the iPlayer now, so definitely not photoshop.

But looking closer, I'm now thinking it's the label in her dress. 

It’s a label. As lovely as she is she is a definite tights wearer...always thick opaque unfortunately!

2 hours ago, blufouryou said:

photo shop

It is already been confirmed it isn’t photoshopped, the raw footage is available on the iPlayer still.

On 27/01/2018 at 4:32 PM, billso and marge said:

Except when she went out with Prince

Can you elaborate for me please? I’ve not heard anything about her and Prince?? Are we talking Purple Rain Prince...if so I’m a little confused?

Here is a great photo of Naga..no stockings unfortunately but still a feast for the eyes!

DD0071F0-9EAC-452A-924E-A103B45E87F8.jpeg

3 hours ago, Seams4me said:

Can you elaborate for me please? I’ve not heard anything about her and Prince?? Are we talking Purple Rain Prince...if so I’m a little confused?

Rumours abound that she had a one night stand when she was younger and at a party prince took a fancy to her... when prince died and they were talking about him a pop star whose name l forget started to goad her a..the female pop star had  naga blushing in that she started to stammer etc...Google it..naga and prince breakfast show

3 hours ago, Seams4me said:

The pop stars name was Lisa Stanfield... only for Charlie Naha would have been in tears.

Right....thanks for the clarification! Well in that case he has good taste!!

On 27/01/2018 at 3:11 PM, Seams4me said:

It’s a label. As lovely as she is she is a definite tights wearer...always thick opaque unfortunately!

At least she still wears skirts most days. Steph and the new weekday sports girl have been 100% trousers recently, and even Louise’s batting average is dropping.  

14 hours ago, pinkheelsman said:

At least she still wears skirts most days. Steph and the new weekday sports girl have been 100% trousers recently, and even Louise’s batting average is dropping.  

Agreed! And where is Sal lately? A rare skirt wearer and ALWAYS thick opaque dullard tights but she is lovely.

16 minutes ago, Seams4me said:

Agreed! And where is Sal lately? A rare skirt wearer and ALWAYS thick opaque dullard tights but she is lovely.

Think you find shes taking a break due to illness but am led to believ Sally will be back at work soon

cheers

On 01/02/2018 at 10:42 PM, Seams4me said:

Holly Hamilton 3 days this week - 2 good days with nude tights and heels. Much better.

14 hours ago, pinkheelsman said:

Holly Hamilton 3 days this week - 2 good days with nude tights and heels. Much better.

Saw her....looked lovely, a good presenter too. Actually all the ladies who do the sport are great and have the bonus of being very attractive!