souljacker

Stockings in Public

66 posts in this topic

On 29/01/2018 at 9:33 PM, wrs123uk said:

I wish there where ladies like you that shopped at my local supermarket form me to checkout.

On 31/01/2018 at 12:02 AM, Mans Nylons said:

A few from us

j

Looks like I spoke out of turn. Thanks Mans Nylons for representing Manchester so well.

On 31/01/2018 at 6:50 PM, soppys said:

fully fashioned shopping 

Lovely legs and seams.

Thank you 7HT, you are simply the best, an amazing woman xxxx

On ‎26‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 5:33 PM, Liebhaber-von-Nylons said:

Like this photo - or is that too much??

2.jpg

wow perfect 

On ‎26‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 6:26 PM, Liebhaber-von-Nylons said:

Thanks for the compliment > only for you two more!!

1.jpg

3.jpg

stunning lady with fabulous legs x

Mans nylons, love the second one especially, but they are all good. Souljacker, she is so sexy, extremely fortunate man. 7HT, always so daring  and sensual.

On ‎1‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 9:12 AM, HanesBaby-CSB said:

Over the years I have never made an intentional effort to show my stocking tops.  I'm an old school stockings lady and that was known as bad manners.  I've shown them by accident but never on purpose.  Years ago on the corner of Randolph and Michigan avenues there was the South Shore Underground Railway station.  It's a beautiful Chicago afternoon and I'm strutting my stuff! Green and white checkered dress, just above the knees and a pair of Hanes Dress Sheer rh&t tan stockings with open heel and toe sandals.  And a pedicure with frosty pink polish on my toe nails that made the blind man on the corner put his pennies cup down to have a look!  Wearing me a pair of sassy shades and an ankle bracelet to boot also!  That's eye candy souljacker and if'n you were there I'da had your soul also!  What happens next?

Along the walkway on Randoph street were grated steel covers for venting the below ground shopping areas.  There was always an updraft coming out of those grates.  I walked over one of those grates and next I knew the hem of my dress was nearly blowing up to my head.  I couldn't see but I could hear the wolf whistles.  I was putting on a show!  Damn lucky I wore panties that day! Skimpy sheer black bikini panties but better that nothing!  After a few seconds of trying to find my way off that grate I could see again!  Only to have a crowd of people smiling and clapping in approval of my Windy City stockings show!  I maintained my composure, gave everyone a smile and went on my way.  What happens next?

I walks by my soul brother blind man jingling his cup and he said, "Oh Baby Girl, You Made My Day"  I said, "Pennies, thought you was blind?"  He smiled behind his shades and gold teeth and replied, "Not today baby girl not today"  Closing he said, "Sugar, you keep me a secret huh?"  Me, "Will Do Pennies, Will Do"

Here is the exact same dress, shoes and sun glasses and panties I wore that day in Chicago.  The only difference is I'm wearing Berkshire stockings.  This picture was taken by my husband on a Sunday afternoon at a friends home.  Have a great day folks!  I love you all!

Susan

1.jpg

Wow that's a heart stopper!

What a very sexy collection of pictures!!

Here are some from us

41.jpg21.JPG

8.jpg

a (32).jpg

12.jpg

Gorgeous collection of photos, legsrus - thanks for sharing!!

What a fantastic post 

loving it

thank you all

On 1/28/2018 at 2:08 PM, 7HT said:

Some from us.

IMG_2159.JPGIMG_4173.JPG

FullSizeRender (15).jpg

IMG_5082.JPG

That so looks like Tesco Culverhouse Cross, might be wrong tho

On 31 January 2018 at 12:02 AM, Mans Nylons said:

A few from us

j

IMG_0640.JPG

IMG_0643.JPG

IMG_0644.JPG

I've got to visit Manchester soon 😋

Lovely pics thanks

gt

On 27 January 2018 at 2:12 PM, HanesBaby-CSB said:

Over the years I have never made an intentional effort to show my stocking tops.  I'm an old school stockings lady and that was known as bad manners.  I've shown them by accident but never on purpose.  Years ago on the corner of Randolph and Michigan avenues there was the South Shore Underground Railway station.  It's a beautiful Chicago afternoon and I'm strutting my stuff! Green and white checkered dress, just above the knees and a pair of Hanes Dress Sheer rh&t tan stockings with open heel and toe sandals.  And a pedicure with frosty pink polish on my toe nails that made the blind man on the corner put his pennies cup down to have a look!  Wearing me a pair of sassy shades and an ankle bracelet to boot also!  That's eye candy souljacker and if'n you were there I'da had your soul also!  What happens next?

Along the walkway on Randoph street were grated steel covers for venting the below ground shopping areas.  There was always an updraft coming out of those grates.  I walked over one of those grates and next I knew the hem of my dress was nearly blowing up to my head.  I couldn't see but I could hear the wolf whistles.  I was putting on a show!  Damn lucky I wore panties that day! Skimpy sheer black bikini panties but better that nothing!  After a few seconds of trying to find my way off that grate I could see again!  Only to have a crowd of people smiling and clapping in approval of my Windy City stockings show!  I maintained my composure, gave everyone a smile and went on my way.  What happens next?

I walks by my soul brother blind man jingling his cup and he said, "Oh Baby Girl, You Made My Day"  I said, "Pennies, thought you was blind?"  He smiled behind his shades and gold teeth and replied, "Not today baby girl not today"  Closing he said, "Sugar, you keep me a secret huh?"  Me, "Will Do Pennies, Will Do"

Here is the exact same dress, shoes and sun glasses and panties I wore that day in Chicago.  The only difference is I'm wearing Berkshire stockings.  This picture was taken by my husband on a Sunday afternoon at a friends home.  Have a great day folks!  I love you all!

Susan

1.jpg

Wow Susan and thank you, hope you and yours are ok

gt

On 9 February 2018 at 8:38 PM, legsrus said:

What a very sexy collection of pictures!!

Here are some from us

41.jpg21.JPG

8.jpg

a (32).jpg

12.jpg

Yum yum thanks for posting 😳 

gt