souljacker

Stockings in Public

68 posts in this topic

The driving and dining threads seem to be proving popular so how about this one

Sstockings on show whilst out and about in public. At the supermarket. The shoe store etc.

Some of you ladies seem like the daring type and its always something i had found very exciting to see. The glimpses of thigh. The little hint of an up skirt peek

Sadly not so much in real life as i would like :-)

Edited by souljacker

26 minutes ago, wifeingios said:

On the nail, superb, please post more. Xx

Thanks for the compliment > only for you two more!!

1.jpg

3.jpg

Brilliant 

17 hours ago, Liebhaber-von-Nylons said:

Like this photo - or is that too much??

2.jpg

Definitely not to much . Let' have some moRe. Please 😆

Be a little disappointed about the fact, that not more members from here presenting "Stockings in public" too!!

Over the years I have never made an intentional effort to show my stocking tops.  I'm an old school stockings lady and that was known as bad manners.  I've shown them by accident but never on purpose.  Years ago on the corner of Randolph and Michigan avenues there was the South Shore Underground Railway station.  It's a beautiful Chicago afternoon and I'm strutting my stuff! Green and white checkered dress, just above the knees and a pair of Hanes Dress Sheer rh&t tan stockings with open heel and toe sandals.  And a pedicure with frosty pink polish on my toe nails that made the blind man on the corner put his pennies cup down to have a look!  Wearing me a pair of sassy shades and an ankle bracelet to boot also!  That's eye candy souljacker and if'n you were there I'da had your soul also!  What happens next?

Along the walkway on Randoph street were grated steel covers for venting the below ground shopping areas.  There was always an updraft coming out of those grates.  I walked over one of those grates and next I knew the hem of my dress was nearly blowing up to my head.  I couldn't see but I could hear the wolf whistles.  I was putting on a show!  Damn lucky I wore panties that day! Skimpy sheer black bikini panties but better that nothing!  After a few seconds of trying to find my way off that grate I could see again!  Only to have a crowd of people smiling and clapping in approval of my Windy City stockings show!  I maintained my composure, gave everyone a smile and went on my way.  What happens next?

I walks by my soul brother blind man jingling his cup and he said, "Oh Baby Girl, You Made My Day"  I said, "Pennies, thought you was blind?"  He smiled behind his shades and gold teeth and replied, "Not today baby girl not today"  Closing he said, "Sugar, you keep me a secret huh?"  Me, "Will Do Pennies, Will Do"

Here is the exact same dress, shoes and sun glasses and panties I wore that day in Chicago.  The only difference is I'm wearing Berkshire stockings.  This picture was taken by my husband on a Sunday afternoon at a friends home.  Have a great day folks!  I love you all!

Susan

1.jpg

Edited by HanesBaby-CSB

3 hours ago, HanesBaby-CSB said:

Over the years I have never made an intentional effort to show my stocking tops.  I'm an old school stockings lady and that was known as bad manners.  I've shown them by accident but never on purpose.  Years ago on the corner of Randolph and Michigan avenues there was the South Shore Underground Railway station.  It's a beautiful Chicago afternoon and I'm strutting my stuff! Green and white checkered dress, just above the knees and a pair of Hanes Dress Sheer rh&t tan stockings with open heel and toe sandals.  And a pedicure with frosty pink polish on my toe nails that made the blind man on the corner put his pennies cup down to have a look!  Wearing me a pair of sassy shades and an ankle bracelet to boot also!  That's eye candy souljacker and if'n you were there I'da had your soul also!  What happens next?

Along the walkway on Randoph street were grated steel covers for venting the below ground shopping areas.  There was always an updraft coming out of those grates.  I walked over one of those grates and next I knew the hem of my dress was nearly blowing up to my head.  I couldn't see but I could hear the wolf whistles.  I was putting on a show!  Damn lucky I wore panties that day! Skimpy sheer black bikini panties but better that nothing!  After a few seconds of trying to find my way off that grate I could see again!  Only to have a crowd of people smiling and clapping in approval of my Windy City stockings show!  I maintained my composure, gave everyone a smile and went on my way.  What happens next?

I walks by my soul brother blind man jingling his cup and he said, "Oh Baby Girl, You Made My Day"  I said, "Pennies, thought you was blind?"  He smiled behind his shades and gold teeth and replied, "Not today baby girl not today"  Closing he said, "Sugar, you keep me a secret huh?"  Me, "Will Do Pennies, Will Do"

Here is the exact same dress, shoes and sun glasses and panties I wore that day in Chicago.  This picture was taken by my husband on a Sunday afternoon at a friends home.  Have a great day folks!  I love you all!

Susan

1.jpg

:58674be18a3d6_EmojiSmiley-07::58674be18a3d6_EmojiSmiley-07::58674be18a3d6_EmojiSmiley-07: 

Nuff said :58674c07ccdd5_EmojiSmiley-73:

Again delicious pics, 7HT - many thanks for posting!!

You are a very sexy Lady.

Edited by Liebhaber-von-Nylons

Fabulous shots 7HT :58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08:

2 hours ago, 7HT said:

Some from us.

IMG_2159.JPGIMG_4173.JPG

FullSizeRender (15).jpg

IMG_5082.JPG

nice to see the fantastic lady again lovely set

Amazing pics from the ladies in this thread but 7TH you've taken public stocking flashes to the next level. I wish there where ladies like you that shopped at my local supermarket form me to checkout.

Mrs 7HT all of those photos of you out and about are A-MAZ-ING!!

On 29/01/2018 at 9:33 PM, wrs123uk said:

Amazing pics from the ladies in this thread but 7TH you've taken public stocking flashes to the next level. I wish there where ladies like you that shopped at my local supermarket form me to checkout.

I’ve been lucky enough on more than one occasion to see 7TH in the supermarket and it’s quite an unbelievable sight, not to mention her loading the shopping in the car park afterwards!! 🤩

Again very sexy photos, especially the second one, Mans Nylons - thanks for sharing!!

Fantastic contrast seams Mrs Mans, my favourite stockings by the way.