Sign in to follow this  
zoe1wow1

Working from home

10 posts in this topic

I've just started working from home a couple of days per week and have enjoyed dressing as Zoe most times I do.

I'm at home today and have dressed in a lovely black pencil skirt, white blouse and of course stockings, heels, hair and makeup. I just love spending the day feeling so feminine and get a thrill chatting to work colleges and clients as a girl in the office. It feels so natural and I love choosing what to wear as if I was going into work.

Tuesday whilst working from home a set of works drawings were sent over by courier for me to look at, and it wasn't until there was a knock on the door that It finally crossed my mind that I was dressed as Zoe, wearing a shortish skirt, black opaques and boots. Although I had spent hours on my look, with hair makeup and accessories I didn't want to open the door and be seen, but I had to sign for the drawings and didn't want them left with a neighbour which would mean id have to change to go collect them or risk a neighbour calling round + my colleges were expecting me to call them once id looked at the paperwork and give an opinion asap.

I was in a panic until 2 things happened, 1st I thought I'm never going to see this courier again and he doesn't know anyone at work and secondly I walked past a full length mirror in my hall and I had to admit I loved how I looked. So with not much choice and wanting to spend the day being Zoe, I took a deep breath to calm my nerves walked to the front door and opened it. The courier who had started walking away turned round smiled and said hi to me without any problem. I signed for the drawings and loved how my painted nails looked as I smiled and gently shut the door. 

I was then able to continue with my work and stayed dressed for the rest of the day feeling wonderful and very girly.

I guess we just need to be ourselves and relax about what other people think, but maybe that's easier said than done.

Just thought I'd share a day in the working life of Zoe.

Edited by zoe1wow1

Hi Zoe, 

Nice to know you take work seriously and make the effort get dressed even though you are at home you never know who may call. 

How magical for you,  enjoy every minute. 

What a wonferful day, hopefully 1 of many as Zoe x

Sounds like a wonderful couple of days, long may you continue ti have such opportunities. 

I too work from home and more often than not I spend my days in girl mode. If I know of an expected delivery, I try to resist the urge to be my girly self. I have been caught out on a few occasion, and have had to throw on a hoodie and jeans to hide my true appearance. The only issue can be that padding in a certain area has a habit of still being evident. I've also forgone the means tried to hide my skirted lower half behind the door with varying levels of success. 

I work in delivery and tbh, I'm usually too busy and stressed to pay any attention at all to what people are wearing! I would have no objection to seeing a crossdresser all dolled up, though...

Spent today dressed whilst I did my Accounts, Had to Phone one Late payer to G them up, Spoke to the lady in accounts and we went through their Bill to sort out some snags.  So After about 1/2 hour on the phone all was sorted and i said I must go as I have so much to do, She Said You need a Secretary !!, If Only See knew what I was Wearing.

Never had to answer the front door to anybody whilst dressed and to be honest It would scare me to death having to do it.

Well done Zoe for being brave enough to do it.

I too spend most of my working from home days dressed, if mail arrives or parcels etc I just answer the door, I'm sure every delivery person has seen it all before.

I often work at home and dressed. It is expected. So if the door rings i have a quick look to make sure it is not a neighbour and if not i will open the door. The door cannot be seen from the road. I am quite brazen about it. The reactions sometimes are fabulous. But what the hell.