Sign in to follow this  
hotlegs2

hi

6 posts in this topic

just started to post and i love this forum its so comfortable and im happy bought a epilator yesterday going to give it a whirl today :58674bde4b3fb_EmojiSmiley-02:

Oh my! Welcome to the forums and the chatroom We are happy that you have chosen to join us here. 

As for the epilator. WARNING it is NOT painless, LOL, It is however helpful to prep your legs in a nice hot bath.

If the pain is still too great, try a topical skin numbing spray like that offer by Gigi

https://www.amazon.com/GiGi-0725-Anesthetic-Numbing-Spray/dp/B0002274FK/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1516841834&sr=8-1&keywords=gigi+anesthetic+numbing+spray

Again Welcome to the site!

Michelle

hi michelle and thanks for the welcome  i will bare that in mind when i try the epilator today :58674bde4b3fb_EmojiSmiley-02::58674bde4b3fb_EmojiSmiley-02:

morning all omg used the epilator omg thats painful but its done lol:58674bde4b3fb_EmojiSmiley-02: more than happy with the result and the tights feel fantastic

Well done, it is more painful the longer the hair, so now you have "epilated" it is best to keep on top of things, I usually do legs once a week, as for the feeling, you can't beat smooth legs encased in nylon.

R&G

2 hours ago, Rebbeka + Giggles said:

Well done, it is more painful the longer the hair, so now you have "epilated" it is best to keep on top of things, I usually do legs once a week, as for the feeling, you can't beat smooth legs encased in nylon.

R&G

i certainly will it was some experience i can tell you lol :58674bde4b3fb_EmojiSmiley-02::58674bdeceb55_EmojiSmiley-03: