suspenderslover

Presidents Club behviour

281 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, chads680 said:

I struggle with waiting decades to bring up any alleged incident. 

If an alleged incident happened decades ago, thru what eyes do we view the incident? For example, decades ago you had a one night stand with someone. Can that person (male or female) now come back to say there was no consent? 

There are numerous people on the outfit forum wanting to get together for viewing stockings and stocking tops in public settings. Say ur partner wear stockings and there is a decision to be a little exhibitionist with her stockings with touching, could said partner years later come back and say that was not something they consented to?

I really struggle with waiting decades to turn in/investigate alleged incidents. My biggest concern is at the time their was consent (no not every incident was consenting) but that consent can no longer be proved. In other words, can every one night stand in history prove consent? 

I'm not picking fights or taking sides. Trying to have discussion not arguments. 

I fully agree with you Chad. This is what is happening and is increasing week by week and is likely to go on increasing if the PC police have their way.

You have also got to take into account the amount of compensation that is given out in some of these cases. To some, it becomes a highly lucrative way of earning a nice little - or large sum of money.

I'm not sure how things are in other EU countries but as we are largely governed by the EU, I suspect it must be the same.

I6t can't be long before legal proceedings are brought against those who take un-asked for photos of ladies, who in my opinion, have every right to shout "Foul".

It seems I owe you an apology Radio.

I implied on my last post that you might be deliberately evading the point of the discussion i.e. consent. But it appears you were just incapable of grasping it.

I described a real experience of mine since it seemed to me you weren't taking Trinity's hypothetical one seriously. I thought that was because you believed you were physically strong enough to extricate yourself from it instantly. As you yourself say you consider it revolting but not threatening. I thought a real example where physical force was a theoretical option but not a practical one might make you think again. In case it didn't I included the hypothetical example of Mike Tyson, where you would surely feel threatened. But you still didn't seem to grasp the point.

Now agree with me or not, but how can you say the thought of Trinity grabbing you and the actuality of a guy grabbing me have nothing in common?

I'll try again.

Trinity grabbing you is revolting so you don't consent - in fact you knock her teeth out. An attractive female grabbing you is flattering so you do consent. 

In all instances you reserve for yourself the right to consent. I don't want to take that right away from you, I just wonder why you won't extend it to others. Particularly those not strong enough to knock their molester's teeth out.

Another small point. Trinity is not my compatriot. in fact she lives a considerable distance further away from me than you do.

3 hours ago, Alteredbhoy said:

I would be interested in any solid statistical evidence, but you should be aware that when evidence is provided it is often disregarded and derided as propaganda (see Helen's thread), especially by your radio colleague, who on this thread is taking the opposite view.

Having chosen to undertake a literature review of sexual harassment in the NHS for my BSc Hons, most literature is qualitative in nature with only descriptive statistics. Mind you, reading some of the know-it-all comments on this thread, some person of the male persuasion would probably think it could run a hierarchical regression ascertaining the variance and predictors of sexual harassment. 

5 hours ago, radio said:

Trinity, I have to say you disappoint me. I thought that you were a person that one could have an intelligent discussion with, even though our opinions differed. However, it would seem as though you wish the debate to descend to lower levels by making weak innuendos about other members.

Could this be because you are finding the subject and opposite views are getting too much for you, or is it simply because you are running out of points to make on the subject?

Your compatriot Ursula furthers the silliness by comparing his experience with your comments about you fondling my bum and my reaction to the situation and even condemns me for saying so, but I fail to understand what his experiences in a gay bar have to do with you and I.

Never mind, water under the bridge and all that.

My regards.

Radio.

My dearest Radio, both you and I know that for you to knee me in the nuts and punch me in the teeth would require you to let go of your Zimmer frame, and I'd not want you risking a broken hip in a fall. So who is being silly? 

13 minutes ago, Trinity said:

My dearest Radio, both you and I know that for you to knee me in the nuts and punch me in the teeth would require you to let go of your Zimmer frame, and I'd not want you risking a broken hip in a fall. So who is being silly? 

😂🤣😂  Like!

Edited by stockingsadmirer68

4 hours ago, Alteredbhoy said:

I would be interested in any solid statistical evidence, but you should be aware that when evidence is provided it is often disregarded and derided as propaganda (see Helen's thread), especially by your radio colleague, who on this thread is taking the opposite view.

There is a plethora of statistical information available on this. 

This is an interesting summary of a recent YouGov survey of what men and women of different ages believe constitutes sexual harassment 

final1.jpg

Edited by WestMerciaHeels
Typo

A meta analysis would be useful, but meantime one survey of 2200 men and women found that 81% of women had been sexually harassed vs 17% of men. Delving into the male statistic most of these incidents were from other men . Men challenging gender roles were far more likely to receive harassment from silly old farts with antiquated views. That settles that then. 

Someone asking someone out on a date is considered sexual harrassment by some? What is this snowflake genetation coming to? 

49 minutes ago, Trinity said:

Yeah I know. Imagine wanting to live in a world where you weren't harassed by dirty old men. 

What you mean Pen? :58674be6ca98e_EmojiSmiley-15: 

Tony  :58674c057baa4_EmojiSmiley-69: :58674d5a21ae6_EmojiObjects-216: :58674c057baa4_EmojiSmiley-69: would have to hang up his dirty, old coat 🧥  :58674be766e2b_EmojiSmiley-16:

Seems its just you chaps having a pissing competition again.

And as being a feminist=equal to men, not sure I could lower myself that far.

It’s seams no real women have commented alon this and one who wants to be a woman is the most upset. Snowflake generation need to get a grip 

Bigun I agree 100% with your last post. That thankfully small percentage of women feeling harassed by an invitation to drinks must be the SJWs and so-called "feminazis".

But flip it around a minute. Don't you think it worrying that some men DON'T consider it harassment to stick a camera up a lady's skirt or expose their genitalia to them?

Hornytrucker I would call WestMerciaHeels a real woman. She has the photos to prove it.

16 hours ago, Trinity said:

A meta analysis would be useful, but meantime one survey of 2200 men and women found that 81% of women had been sexually harassed vs 17% of men. Delving into the male statistic most of these incidents were from other men . Men challenging gender roles were far more likely to receive harassment from silly old farts with antiquated views. That settles that then. 

While you didn't mention me by name......................:58674be8def50_EmojiSmiley-19:

This all goes back to the individual's perspective of 'sexual harassment'. Basically, I've found that women enjoy being complimented on their dress, looks, etc. Or when a man will provide the strength and ability that would ordinarily pose a problem for her. How well women receive these compliments would depend to a large degree, in how comfortable they are in their own skins. It's those insecure ones that start bouncing off the walls. 

If one would think about it, the same applies to the male species. On this forum how many people go bonkers about some perceived slight or indignation.

21 hours ago, WestMerciaHeels said:

This is an interesting summary of a recent YouGov survey of what men and women of different ages believe constitutes sexual harassment 

final1.jpg

Hang on a minute. Look at the question . Where is the u gov question repacing Woman with man. Has this survey been done for men to answer? More men comit suicide than women. The whole thing revolves around women and their feelings . I seriously beleve that because some men are bad to women the whole species is a bad one till they prove themselves innocent. Come on. 

11 minutes ago, soppys said:

Hang on a minute. Look at the question . Where is the u gov question repacing Woman with man. Has this survey been done for men to answer? More men comit suicide than women. The whole thing revolves around women and their feelings . I seriously beleve that because some men are bad to women the whole species is a bad one till they prove themselves innocent. Come on. 

This is a survey of what both men and women think constitutes sexual harassment of women.  Which is what the OP was about.

I am confused do feel sexual harassment of men by women is as big a problem (this is not to say that it does not exist) as that of women by men.

Edited by WestMerciaHeels

2 hours ago, rowlf said:

While you didn't mention me by name......................:58674be8def50_EmojiSmiley-19:

This all goes back to the individual's perspective of 'sexual harassment'. Basically, I've found that women enjoy being complimented on their dress, looks, etc. Or when a man will provide the strength and ability that would ordinarily pose a problem for her. How well women receive these compliments would depend to a large degree, in how comfortable they are in their own skins. It's those insecure ones that start bouncing off the walls. 

If one would think about it, the same applies to the male species. On this forum how many people go bonkers about some perceived slight or indignation.

Maybe you should ask yourself why some women do not feel comfortable in their own skins.

If you have been subject to continued comments on your looks in say a workplace or some form of assault, maybe, just maybe, you might at some point bounce off the walls.

17 minutes ago, WestMerciaHeels said:

Maybe you should ask yourself why some women do not feel comfortable in their own skins.

If you have been subject to continued comments on your looks in say a workplace or some form of assault, maybe, just maybe, you might at some point bounce off the walls.

Don't read into my post things that I didn't say. I can't come close to knowing why women feel the way they do. Personally I think that women are tougher on themselves than any other person can be. 'Some form of assault'. What the hell does that mean? 

I don't think any woman should be degraded. But I have also known some women that are 'fun loving', and are resistant to man's crude behavior. I imagine the ladies should have been aware of what they were getting into. If found they were in over their heads they should have bailed out if they could. If a criminal act was committed the police should have been called.

The ladies must take some responsibility for how far they were prepared to go.

As it is now, I suppose the org is disbanded ? so future dinners won't be conducted for charity, and those women that didn't mind attending to earn extra money, will have to look elsewhere.

9 minutes ago, rowlf said:

'Some form of assault'. What the hell does that mean

Things like:

1.Having your bottom pinched

2.Someone coming up behind you and putting their arms around you and touching your breasts

3.Playing with themselves while talking to you

All of these have happened to me in the workplace along with other things outside so that is what it means. 

One of them happened when I was young at I was too frightened to do anything about it. To my shame.

In others my response has been rather more physical shall we say and they also lost their jobs.

So that's what the hell this means. 

As for the dinner being cancelled great it was an appalling event.

Perhaps all Hostesses and "walk on girls" should wear burkas.

Then all of us obscene, animalistic, filthy minded males may have a guilt free evening when out.

We could of course then adopt other related laws which would certainly appease certain members of the world community and would allow us to stone certain others with their blessing.

It is really getting to the stage now where men have to lower their eyes if an attractive women walks in the room, to avoid getting accused of ogling etc.

Oh, and there definately are very attractive feminists - the reporter that "started this" is I believe a point in case (if I am allowed to say of course) 

Boom

Oh, and groping, "touching up" etc can never be acceptable

6 hours ago, Ursula Harrison said:

Bigun I agree 100% with your last post. That thankfully small percentage of women feeling harassed by an invitation to drinks must be the SJWs and so-called "feminazis".

But flip it around a minute. Don't you think it worrying that some men DON'T consider it harassment to stick a camera up a lady's skirt or expose their genitalia to them?

Hornytrucker I would call WestMerciaHeels a real woman. She has the photos to prove it.

I kind of agree with you, but we in danger of taking things from one extreme to another, and a lot of it comes down to one’s perception of what is sexual harassment.  There was a recent UK political storm when an MP was accused of sexual harassment for putting his hand on the knee of another female.  Some ladies may not mind that and just pass it off, but some elements of the media played it as a serious sexual assault.  A recent chat show on TV saw one of the male guests pat the knee of another female guest, and straight away social media tried to play it as a sexual assault, again debated in the media.

Not to try and play down the hand on the knee scenario, but if some class that as a serious sexual assault, are they seriously putting that in the same league as rape or molesting? The media certainly try too, and if they don’t, social media users will try to force the issue.  What happens if someone nudges against you in a crowd, or you feel stands too close on a crowded train?  Is that all sexual assault?  It is all down to one’s perception, and some take that much further than others.

In this very forum, I have seen members who have what I consider extreme views on what they see of females, particularly in the Media Forum with celebrities.  Some members there will see a female celebrity who accidently flashes her knickers when crossing her legs, or shows a bit of thigh, and they think ‘she knows what she is doing, therefore she must be gagging for it’, and then make comments to such on the thread.  Some will even try and contact said celebrity on Twitter and make such a comment, using the anominity of the internet to remain hidden.  Again, I’ve seen comments on this forum to illustrate that.

In the same way that many have tarred the attendees of the recent Presidents Club function with the same brush due to a small number of sexist perverted idiots, subsequently causing the club to close, should we be tarring all members here on this forum as perverted idiots due to the actions and comments of a small minority on the Media forum?  If that is the case, then David should be closing this forum in total as well.

People are too quick to jump on the media bandwagon without understanding the facts, who in turn try to sensationalise a story because they need sales.  They will slightly twist facts, or make wild accusations which may not be factually correct, just to draw interest.  Social media also does this with fake news stories.  Both will try to sway public opinion for matters of the moment, the current in vogue being sexual harassment due to the Presidents Club issue. 

Reading through this very thread, there are some bigoted individuals here who appear to have quite extreme viewpoints, and won’t accept anyone expressing anything else.  All I will say is, go ahead and fill your boots, and live your lonely life just waiting and longing for someone to touch your knee.

48 minutes ago, WestMerciaHeels said:

Things like:

1.Having your bottom pinched

2.Someone coming up behind you and putting their arms around you and touching your breasts

3.Playing with themselves while talking to you

All of these have happened to me in the workplace along with other things outside so that is what it means. 

One of them happened when I was young at I was too frightened to do anything about it. To my shame.

In others my response has been rather more physical shall we say and they also lost their jobs.

So that's what the hell this means. 

As for the dinner being cancelled great it was an appalling event.

Don't they still pinch bottoms in Italy? Or is that now taboo. Maybe if it was a rule that no one ever touched another. But then, as you say, 'you could be admired from afar'. And then there's verbal abuse.

For some reason our society puts the burden of responsibility on the perps that commit these abuses. As the perp should know what the abused person considers to be abuse. I wonder why the abused person doesn't do exactly what you did. Make it stop!

It could be this 'appalling event' is not exactly your cup of tea, and most likely not be invited, anyway. Well, I guess it's history now!

7 minutes ago, rowlf said:

Don't they still pinch bottoms in Italy? Or is that now taboo. Maybe if it was a rule that no one ever touched another. But then, as you say, 'you could be admired from afar'. And then there's verbal abuse.

For some reason our society puts the burden of responsibility on the perps that commit these abuses. As the perp should know what the abused person considers to be abuse. I wonder why the abused person doesn't do exactly what you did. Make it stop!

It could be this 'appalling event' is not exactly your cup of tea, and most likely not be invited, anyway. Well, I guess it's history now!

So your saying I should be relaxed about this happening? If not what are you saying. 

I am not sure who else to blame other than the person who did it. So tell me whose fault it is.

If you read my post you will see that in one instance I did nothing. 

Why?

I was young, intimidated and to be honest frightened. I had only just started work at this employer and it was a senior member of staff. The odds I felt were stacked against me particularly 35 years ago. So I did nothing to my shame. Luckily the "gentleman" involved left soon after and I was able to get on with my life.

However I can still remember how I felt and as I said to someone else it is a corrosive feeling.

Not everybody is strong enough to make this kind of thing stop.

I am done now with this thread.

55 minutes ago, WestMerciaHeels said:

So your saying I should be relaxed about this happening? If not what are you saying. 

I am not sure who else to blame other than the person who did it. So tell me whose fault it is.

Why?

I was young, intimidated and to be honest frightened. I had only just started work at this employer and it was a senior member of staff. The odds I felt were stacked against me particularly 35 years ago. So I did nothing to my shame. Luckily the "gentleman" involved left soon after and I was able to get on with my life.

However I can still remember how I felt and as I said to someone else it is a corrosive feeling.

With all due respect. Many people have a much worse thing happen to them in this lifetime. So I suppose it all comes down to perspective.

On 1/29/2018 at 7:56 AM, stockingsadmirer68 said:

A member since Aug 2009 (when this ‘new’ version of SHQ was launched) and chooses to make your first post on this topic?? 🤔🧐😳 

Just thought I’d point this out or is it just me that finds it strange?? 🤔 

Carrry on.... 👍🏻

Do you believe that this detracts or lessens the value of my comments in any material way?

11 hours ago, rowlf said:

Women may enjoy your compliment Rowlf, they may not too, they may just stay silent to avoid a problem, a lot may depend if your compliment comes with a grubby hand or an erection. 

14 hours ago, Bigun said:

I kind of agree with you, but we in danger of taking things from one extreme to another, and a lot of it comes down to one’s perception of what is sexual harassment.  There was a recent UK political storm when an MP was accused of sexual harassment for putting his hand on the knee of another female.  Some ladies may not mind that and just pass it off, but some elements of the media played it as a serious sexual assault.  A recent chat show on TV saw one of the male guests pat the knee of another female guest, and straight away social media tried to play it as a sexual assault, again debated in the media.

Not to try and play down the hand on the knee scenario, but if some class that as a serious sexual assault, are they seriously putting that in the same league as rape or molesting? The media certainly try too, and if they don’t, social media users will try to force the issue.  What happens if someone nudges against you in a crowd, or you feel stands too close on a crowded train?  Is that all sexual assault?  It is all down to one’s perception, and some take that much further than others.

In this very forum, I have seen members who have what I consider extreme views on what they see of females, particularly in the Media Forum with celebrities.  Some members there will see a female celebrity who accidently flashes her knickers when crossing her legs, or shows a bit of thigh, and they think ‘she knows what she is doing, therefore she must be gagging for it’, and then make comments to such on the thread.  Some will even try and contact said celebrity on Twitter and make such a comment, using the anominity of the internet to remain hidden.  Again, I’ve seen comments on this forum to illustrate that.

In the same way that many have tarred the attendees of the recent Presidents Club function with the same brush due to a small number of sexist perverted idiots, subsequently causing the club to close, should we be tarring all members here on this forum as perverted idiots due to the actions and comments of a small minority on the Media forum?  If that is the case, then David should be closing this forum in total as well.

People are too quick to jump on the media bandwagon without understanding the facts, who in turn try to sensationalise a story because they need sales.  They will slightly twist facts, or make wild accusations which may not be factually correct, just to draw interest.  Social media also does this with fake news stories.  Both will try to sway public opinion for matters of the moment, the current in vogue being sexual harassment due to the Presidents Club issue. 

Reading through this very thread, there are some bigoted individuals here who appear to have quite extreme viewpoints, and won’t accept anyone expressing anything else.  All I will say is, go ahead and fill your boots, and live your lonely life just waiting and longing for someone to touch your knee.

Would the MP ha e put his hand on the knee of The Rock? I think not. Why not? Because his sexual preference isn't for men. Ok, so it's sexual then, right? It's not that it is the same as rape, it's that it is part of a culture of men thinking they have a right to be sexually interested in women and that they should be flattered to accept this. Thin end of a very tedious wedge. 

To the President s club... 1) they ha e had a previous complaint, 2) the invitation specifically mentioned that guests were not to grope the hostesses so it's 100% certain that the organisers knew this behaviour was going to happen but ran the event anyway. How much evidence do you need to realise the event is an old fashioned pig fest? 

And if your last paragraph was aimed at me fyi I am  neither lonely nor am desperately waiting for some scumbag to touch my knee. 

12 hours ago, rowlf said:

With all due respect. Many people have a much worse thing happen to them in this lifetime. So I suppose it all comes down to perspective.

Oh please, what a b.s. comment if ever there was one. I hope they drop a bomb on Ohio cos it's all perspective. 100,000 Japanese from Nagasaki and Hiroshima had it worse. Idiot.

13 hours ago, WestMerciaHeels said:

Why?

Thank You for your input in this senseless debate. I'm sorry that some people have zero empathy or understanding.

re this survey saying 17% of men have been sexually harassed by women, did it say where to go for such? 

3 hours ago, Trinity said:

Oh please, what a b.s. comment if ever there was one. I hope they drop a bomb on Ohio cos it's all perspective. 100,000 Japanese from Nagasaki and Hiroshima had it worse. Idiot.

Thanks Penny, one can't argue with logic such as yours. Ok, a bunch of wealthy, corrupt ol' geezers get together for a night out. And we all know ol' geezers can't perform well without significant eye candy to help with matters. So female companionship is desired. Perhaps to find 'Waldo'. So immediately they begin the search for a group of vestal virgins for entertainment. With the sole purpose to denigrate and abuse these poor unfortunates. This is your mental process, is it not? Sans the nuclear explosion. Well, there may have been one or two that night......

Or there could have been the alternative reality that a bunch of rich bastards that tip very well, were having a dinner. And that a number of ladies knew that working on that night would enable them to make higher than normal wages. The down side would be that sexy dresses must be worn rather than Levi's.

But here comes the 'do gooders'. They don't think this affair meets their standards of how these ladies should be treated. So 'for their own good' let's do away with the dinner so no one will be further savaged by these monsters. They don't think it's right, so how could anyone else believe otherwise? So the ladies don't earn extra money, and the ol' geezers............well, I suppose they just fade away.

I'm not an idiot, and neither are you.........I think. But your answers to so many of the subjects broached on this forum show an extreme naivety. You should get out more.

There may be people who can argue with Trinity's logic Rowlf but you're not one of them.

It is exactly the same logic you employed against Mercia when she told of a traumatic experience she suffered years ago. Your gentlemanly and sympathetic response was in effect to tell her to man up and get a sense of perspective.

On another forum today is a lament about the lack of new lady posters here and expressions of regret that so many former lady members have drifted away.

I can't think why that should be. I mean why would women choose to leave a site where they are treated with such affection and respect?

On 29/01/2018 at 6:33 PM, Punk-sparkle said:

Having chosen to undertake a literature review of sexual harassment in the NHS for my BSc Hons, most literature is qualitative in nature with only descriptive statistics. Mind you, reading some of the know-it-all comments on this thread, some person of the male persuasion would probably think it could run a hierarchical regression ascertaining the variance and predictors of sexual harassment. 

Aw for fucks sake. Your holier than thou ultra intelligent high brow analysis of the situation for your BSc may be more convincing if it weren't for your awful level of basic english, spelling and syntax. "literature review" should be literative review. Statistics can only ever be numerative, not "descriptive". "person" should be plural. "male" is not a persuasion. You have also chucked hierarchical,regression,ascertaining and variance into the mix whilst having no idea what they actually mean or the context in which to use them. Good luck with your studies. 

57 minutes ago, DMCGREG said:

Aw for fucks sake. Your holier than thou ultra intelligent high brow analysis of the situation for your BSc may be more convincing if it weren't for your awful level of basic english, spelling and syntax. "literature review" should be literative review. Statistics can only ever be numerative, not "descriptive". "person" should be plural. "male" is not a persuasion. You have also chucked hierarchical,regression,ascertaining and variance into the mix whilst having no idea what they actually mean or the context in which to use them. Good luck with your studies. 

I don't think you should talk to her in such a fashion. This is just a forum, not an inquisition, and she stated her case. You should apologize.

On 31/01/2018 at 11:53 PM, Auntiesfault said:

re this survey saying 17% of men have been sexually harassed by women, did it say where to go for such? 

It said 17% of men were harassed, mostly , by other men.

8 hours ago, rowlf said:

I don't think you should talk to her in such a fashion. This is just a forum, not an inquisition, and she stated her case. You should apologize.

Why should I apologise? She tried to big herself up so much that her post was just begging to be picked apart. Nobody could read that post and say it was anything other than nonsense for the sake of attempting to be clever. If you think my reply was too much then fair enough. I think you are generally fair minded and nobody should ever expect the inquisition. Sorry if I hurt you punk-sparkle.  

20 hours ago, rowlf said:

Thanks Penny, one can't argue with logic such as yours. Ok, a bunch of wealthy, corrupt ol' geezers get together for a night out. And we all know ol' geezers can't perform well without significant eye candy to help with matters. So female companionship is desired. Perhaps to find 'Waldo'. So immediately they begin the search for a group of vestal virgins for entertainment. With the sole purpose to denigrate and abuse these poor unfortunates. This is your mental process, is it not? Sans the nuclear explosion. Well, there may have been one or two that night......

Or there could have been the alternative reality that a bunch of rich bastards that tip very well, were having a dinner. And that a number of ladies knew that working on that night would enable them to make higher than normal wages. The down side would be that sexy dresses must be worn rather than Levi's.

But here comes the 'do gooders'. They don't think this affair meets their standards of how these ladies should be treated. So 'for their own good' let's do away with the dinner so no one will be further savaged by these monsters. They don't think it's right, so how could anyone else believe otherwise? So the ladies don't earn extra money, and the ol' geezers............well, I suppose they just fade away.

I'm not an idiot, and neither are you.........I think. But your answers to so many of the subjects broached on this forum show an extreme naivety. You should get out more.

So your argument boils down to this: yes there was a (insert italics) Few cases of sexual harassment, just like in the past, but they weren't (ii) that bad, it's all a matter of perspective, but anyway the women (you'd probably say girls) were naive, stupid, desperate or savvy and paid well, so what does it matter. I suppose you'd argue that if someone had the money they should be able to buy their way out of a murder too. 

3 minutes ago, DMCGREG said:

Why should I apologise? She tried to big herself up so much that her post was just begging to be picked apart. Nobody could read that post and say it was anything other than nonsense for the sake of attempting to be clever. If you think my reply was too much then fair enough. I think you are generally fair minded and nobody should ever expect the inquisition. Sorry if I hurt you punk-sparkle.  

Rowlf should stop telling people what to do and should maybe apologize to WestMerciaHeels for his insensitive shitty comment to her.