suspenderslover

Presidents Club behviour

281 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Lord Seaton said:

Trinity has again taken it all out of proportion and meaning and tried to bring it round to her way of thinking by adding other issues...Trinity if you can't stick to what has been said and reply to same then don't reply or start another thread on that subject. This is not the first time you have done this and (unfortunately) I am sure it won't be the last.

I responded specifically to a point you raised about PC bollocks. I asked if you thought equality was PC bollocks. I'll re ask the question. 

2 hours ago, adnex said:

So you don't  to accept that there are women who are prepared to work at this type of function and accept what happens there........without complaint.

Try and understand power dynamics. 

1 hour ago, Trinity said:

I think you are trying to evade the points raised. It is irrelevant what the women (not girls, girls are pre prepubescent) thought might happen at this all male function, what is relevant is that people should keep their grubby little hands to themselves. It is irrelevant that the women might earn a few $$ doing some corporate lads gig (30 per hour sounds like exploitation btw), what is relevant is that the lads should keep their grubby little hands to themselves. 

Did you not raise a point about women getting away with sexual harassment, which you seem to dislike, but defend sexual harassment by males against women ? 

I am glad we both agree that the short black dresses should have little to do with this. It's a terrible thing to blame misconduct and abuse against women on the clothes they are wearing. We should be blaming the men that can't keep their grubby little hands to themselves. 

Lastly I don't understand your last comment. In my case? Please elaborate for me. 

I am not evading any of your points raised Trinity. If it seems so then all I can suggest is that you are so used to doing it yourself you imagine everyone does the same. It is TOTALLY relevant what these girls thought when they applied for the work, that is the point being raised here. It is also very relevant that the girls would jump at a chance to earn some money - tax free and if they had no idea as to what may, or may not happen, then the term 'dumb blonde' springs to mind.

No, I never raised a point about agreeing that women shouldn't sexually harass men but that it was okay the other way around. I believe you may be getting mixed up slightly.

The way you speak anyone would think that you are under the impression that all men are the same and I wonder if you include yourself in this assumption.

1 hour ago, Trinity said:

Try and understand power dynamics. 

This is your answer to this members question and you try to say that I evade points.

There are 2 sides here that need to be understood.

Firstly, these evening functions with this club have been going on for some while raising a lot of money for charity, all behind closed doors. Nobody has said anything previously about what goes on, and no one wanted to. But we all know that at every party, you will get the drunken few men who try to take advantage of younger woman, but how they do that also has varying degrees, from simply talking to them to full on groping. At one end of scale with talking, I don't see anything wrong with it, but the other end groping is wrong.  That leaves a grey area in between where say some woman might not mind an arm around their waist or a hand on their bum, but others will find both acts deplorable.

It appears that now a journalist has 'exposed' the story, everyone now tries to speak for the woman involved to say how deplorable it was. For those of you who go to strip clubs, pole dancing bars or some rugby dos where woman strip and sometimes cavort with men, is that all wrong? Woman voluntarily go to those functions to perform and get paid. So why should we judge them, just like why should we judge the woman who went to the Presidents Club function?  They volunteered and went, some probably a few times before. But again, I don't suspect for one minute that every man at that function behaved in a deplorable manner, yet the media are tarring all attendees with the same brush because it grabs headlines. I think for the most part, the function was just a normal dinner night, with only a few sad individuals spoiling it for everyone else. 

The second issue is feminism. When this ideology first came to being many years ago, it was about equality for woman, and I am a strong beliver in that. However, of late, the female men bashing brigade have taken it over to create a men hating movement, where the original feminism supporters have now distanced themselves from the ideology and what it has now become. So every exposure in the media of any hint of sexual activity against woman now gets jumped on and distorted by this new feminist movement. All of a sudden, it speaks for all other woman, whether the woman want it or not. It makes assumptions for other woman, at times being totally incorrect.  It fights for woman's rights, where it doesn't fully understand the issue or the background. And often this all goes on through the media because it grabs headlines. 

Sorry to say, but the world has become a very disorientated place full of confused people. 

12 minutes ago, Bigun said:

There are 2 sides here that need to be understood.

Firstly, these evening functions with this club have been going on for some while raising a lot of money for charity, all behind closed doors. Nobody has said anything previously about what goes on, and no one wanted to. But we all know that at every party, you will get the drunken few men who try to take advantage of younger woman, but how they do that also has varying degrees, from simply talking to them to full on groping. At one end of scale with talking, I don't see anything wrong with it, but the other end groping is wrong.  That leaves a grey area in between where say some woman might not mind an arm around their waist or a hand on their bum, but others will find both acts deplorable.

It appears that now a journalist has 'exposed' the story, everyone now tries to speak for the woman involved to say how deplorable it was. For those of you who go to strip clubs, pole dancing bars or some rugby dos where woman strip and sometimes cavort with men, is that all wrong? Woman voluntarily go to those functions to perform and get paid. So why should we judge them, just like why should we judge the woman who went to the Presidents Club function?  They volunteered and went, some probably a few times before. But again, I don't suspect for one minute that every man at that function behaved in a deplorable manner, yet the media are tarring all attendees with the same brush because it grabs headlines. I think for the most part, the function was just a normal dinner night, with only a few sad individuals spoiling it for everyone else. 

The second issue is feminism. When this ideology first came to being many years ago, it was about equality for woman, and I am a strong beliver in that. However, of late, the female men bashing brigade have taken it over to create a men hating movement, where the original feminism supporters have now distanced themselves from the ideology and what it has now become. So every exposure in the media of any hint of sexual activity against woman now gets jumped on and distorted by this new feminist movement. All of a sudden, it speaks for all other woman, whether the woman want it or not. It makes assumptions for other woman, at times being totally incorrect.  It fights for woman's rights, where it doesn't fully understand the issue or the background. And often this all goes on through the media because it grabs headlines. 

Sorry to say, but the world has become a very disorientated place full of confused people. 

A very good post, Bigun.

6 hours ago, Trinity said:

So am I to understand , by your example of the ladies night, that you, and those above who have raised this, are saying that groping, harassing and abusing people is ok? 

Read it Trinity...lsaid it is not right to grope... not right..l spelt fight instead of right

I wonder what the average age of the male posters on this thread who have claimed it to be politically correct nonsense.  The actions by some of the men that have been described are criminal offences.  As Trinity says, it is odd that posters say it is Political Correctness for women to complain about being the victim of a sexual offence, but at the same point complain about the sexual offence committed against the male stripper in Bratman's post.  

If a man places his hand on a woman's bottom, or flashes his dick at her, without her consent, then it is a criminal offence and the argument that she was wearing a short black dress with matching underwear, so what did she expect, is absolutely appalling.

If as radio suggests they were "hostesses" so should have known what to expect.  That is patent nonsense.  If they were being paid to be the sexual objects of the men at the gala, then the organiser should have advertised for 200 prostitutes and not "hostesses".  How many of the hostesses do you think would have applied under those circumstances?

I guess there is nothing confused or odd in a man deciding who can and who cannot represent women:

2 hours ago, Bigun said:

I guess i just have to agree with whoever it was who said this:

2 hours ago, Bigun said:

I would very much doubt that many men on this forum have been on the receiving end of unwanted attention from the opposite sex when they are in a position where, for whatever reason, they do not feel that they can speak out or object to it.

A variety of studies have found more than 50% of women have been subject to some form of inappropriate behaviour in the workplace. If you then add in things that can happen outside of work such as someone coping a quick grope on a busy tube journey or calling out about of part of your body while they drive past of from a building site. Then a substantial proportion of the female population have been on the receiving end of some form of unwanted attention or harassment. 

Things like this can be a frightening experience that destroys a woman's self confidence and belief in herself.

So fighting against it isn't PC b*****ks its expecting to be treated with respect and courtesy irrespective of where you are and what you are wearing. This seems to be something that is floating over the heads of most of the respondents to this thread.

Edited by WestMerciaHeels
Typo

On 1/26/2018 at 1:33 PM, Hornytrucker said:

Question is why are most feminists not hot they all look like women wanting to be men! 

On 1/26/2018 at 1:39 PM, Lord Seaton said:

You do have a point...especially the first sentence. Can't ever remember seeing an attractive feminist!

What delightful people you are

35 minutes ago, Hornytrucker said:

Not delightful just correct.

Of course lol

1 hour ago, WestMerciaHeels said:

Of course lol

She’s not a feminist she’s someone who seeks attention to make money 

7 hours ago, radio said:

It is TOTALLY relevant what these girls thought when they applied for the work, that is the point being raised here. It is also very relevant that the girls would jump at a chance to earn some money - tax free and if they had no idea as to what may, or may not happen, then the term 'dumb blonde' springs to mind.

No, I never raised a point about agreeing that women shouldn't sexually harass men but that it was okay the other way around. I believe you may be getting mixed up slightly.

The way you speak anyone would think that you are under the impression that all men are the same and I wonder if you include yourself in this assumption.

I think many of the WOMEN thought about things like paying their rent. It's shocking that in order to do so they should have to be groped by sleazy scumbags who earn more per second than these women earned per hour.  By your logic  bands playing at your local should accept having beers thrown over them, police should accept getting shot, posties should accept being bitten by dogs and construction workers should accept working without scaffolding  and the dangers of falling to their deaths off high rise buildings BECAUSE all these things are patently obvious when one takes the money (forget the fact that these things actually were not patently obvious to the hostesses) .

You specifically mentioned women's only nights and their sexual harassment.

I did not suggest all men are the same. I am suggesting that sexual harassment is unacceptable. It just so happens that men seem to be the only ones making all the headlines and it's not because of some feminazi conspiracy it's because men  seem to be by far and away disproportionately conducting themselves very poorly OR simply have no understanding of issues like consent, abuse of power and equality.  

6 hours ago, Alteredbhoy said:

I wonder what the average age of the male posters on this thread who have claimed it to be politically correct nonsense.  The actions by some of the men that have been described are criminal offences.  As Trinity says, it is odd that posters say it is Political Correctness for women to complain about being the victim of a sexual offence, but at the same point complain about the sexual offence committed against the male stripper in Bratman's post.  

If a man places his hand on a woman's bottom, or flashes his dick at her, without her consent, then it is a criminal offence and the argument that she was wearing a short black dress with matching underwear, so what did she expect, is absolutely appalling.

If as radio suggests they were "hostesses" so should have known what to expect.  That is patent nonsense.  If they were being paid to be the sexual objects of the men at the gala, then the organiser should have advertised for 200 prostitutes and not "hostesses".  How many of the hostesses do you think would have applied under those circumstances?

Thank you and Like !

4 hours ago, WestMerciaHeels said:

I would very much doubt that many men on this forum have been on the receiving end of unwanted attention from the opposite sex when they are in a position where, for whatever reason, they do not feel that they can speak out or object to it.

A variety of studies have found more than 50% of women have been subject to some form of inappropriate behaviour in the workplace. If you then add in things that can happen outside of work such as someone coping a quick grope on a busy tube journey or calling out about of part of your body while they drive past of from a building site. Then a substantial proportion of the female population have been on the receiving end of some form of unwanted attention or harassment. 

Things like this can be a frightening experience that destroys a woman's self confidence and belief in herself.

So fighting against it isn't PC b*****ks its expecting to be treated with respect and courtesy irrespective of where you are and what you are wearing. This seems to be something that is floating over the heads of most of the respondents to this thread.

Yes I wonder how Radio would feel if I were to touch his bottom.  Given I'm perfectly capable of looking after myself should he get a little angry and perfectly capable of knocking him out should he want to push his luck I think he might get some insight into what it might feel like to be on the receiving end of the power dynamics at work in these situations. I think he'd try and avoid confrontation actually and do his best to get away from me. However I might be persistent.  I might say some lewd things in his ear. Stand over him - you know -  I'm pretty tall in my heels.   He might feel a little threatened.  Still for the money he'd have a good story to tell his mates at the local wouldn't he. His mates would say, what were you wearing Radio? They'd infer that it was actually his fault. Maybe it was his cologne??  I mean it is provocative, that Brut 33.   Still he did have $30 quid in his pocket for the experience.  

Trannity I know you are intelligent, articulate and mischievous. So please stop being selective with my responses and adding inferences that were never there. I did deplore repeatedly, the bad behaviour of a small minority of the attendees. It has been confirmed that many of the hostesses are regularly booked for these functions. If the behaviour is so bad why do keep applying for the job. Last year there was one complaint made to the Metropolitan police and that was resolved. However the police did confirm that a number of the hostesses were known sex workers. There were foolish dirty old men there with money to burn and savvy women happy to relieve them of their cash. John B.

2 hours ago, Trinity said:

Yes I wonder how Radio would feel if I were to touch his bottom.  Given I'm perfectly capable of looking after myself should he get a little angry and perfectly capable of knocking him out should he want to push his luck I think he might get some insight into what it might feel like to be on the receiving end of the power dynamics at work in these situations. I think he'd try and avoid confrontation actually and do his best to get away from me. However I might be persistent.  I might say some lewd things in his ear. Stand over him - you know -  I'm pretty tall in my heels.   He might feel a little threatened.  Still for the money he'd have a good story to tell his mates at the local wouldn't he. His mates would say, what were you wearing Radio? They'd infer that it was actually his fault. Maybe it was his cologne??  I mean it is provocative, that Brut 33.   Still he did have $30 quid in his pocket for the experience.  

I’d pay good money to see that Pen 😍👍🏻🤣

On 1/26/2018 at 9:35 PM, Trinity said:

Would you tell The Rock how good his legs looked in pants?   Probably not.  So there's your PC issue answered. If it's inappropriate don't do it.

no i wouldn't but i'm not that way inclined, but if a female said it, would i consider it as  pc sexual harrasment, or the the "normal" banter of human beings, maybe i need educating

1 hour ago, Mr_Coops1985 said:

no i wouldn't but i'm not that way inclined, but if a female said it, would i consider it as  pc sexual harrasment, or the the "normal" banter of human beings, maybe i need educating

So then am I to understand that if you said "nice legs" to a woman it would be sexually inclined? 

3 hours ago, bratman said:

Trannity I know you are intelligent, articulate and mischievous. So please stop being selective with my responses and adding inferences that were never there. I did deplore repeatedly, the bad behaviour of a small minority of the attendees. It has been confirmed that many of the hostesses are regularly booked for these functions. If the behaviour is so bad why do keep applying for the job. Last year there was one complaint made to the Metropolitan police and that was resolved. However the police did confirm that a number of the hostesses were known sex workers. There were foolish dirty old men there with money to burn and savvy women happy to relieve them of their cash. John B.

Trannity, that's a goodie you Misojohnist Brat.  So, now we get somewhere....complaints WERE made in the past, and I wager are being made now. That refutes much any argument that the women were up for it. Some clearly were not. Some clearly had no idea what to expect (not that anyone should expect to be sexually harassed). Given the status of the clientele I suspect complaints will be managed out of the media as much as possible, probably with great assistance of the police. That some of the hostesses were or were not sex workers is irrelevant. Or are you suggesting that sex workers are fair game for harassment? 

Also I accept that you recognise the harassment behaviour is bad. I applaud you for that. I question why you needed to add some sort of proviso that lay blame at the feet of the women though. 

Trinny, you're doing it again I neither said nor inferred that any blame lay with the women. I'm sure you're right the rich and powerful are protected, not right, but that is the way of the world. BTW there was only one recorded complaint last year. The point about the sex workers signing up in fact supports the premise that propositioning was likely to take place.

The Misojohnist is a goody, shows you're witty too, not just a pretty face. Talking of which as a teenager I was considered to be reasonably handsome, unfortunately men also fancied me from teachers to guys in bars and yes being propositioned can be embarrassing and scary. I'm done on this topic I tried to show that people need to read between the lines when presented with sensationalised stories by a reporter with a personal agenda. Please now direct your ire towards Rowlf, he seems to enjoy being castigated by you. Different stokes etcetera.

Forgive me for rambling two thirds of a bottle of Courvoisier seems to stimulate locquaciousness  and plays hell with my ability to spell.

Yours in friendship John B.

12 hours ago, Trinity said:

You seem to be following your usual pattern, Trinity, of when you have no cohesive and intelligent points to make, you start being silly and steering the thread away from it's true course.

The thread is not talking about the police, postmen, bands or construction workers, they can be safely put to one side and should you like to open a thread about their rights you should do so. We are talking about some girls who applied for a job, were told to dress provocatively and asked to sign a form. They were told how much they would earn for the night's work (and it wouldn't be $30). Now if you can sit there and blithely say that they had no idea that a FEW wandering hands might find their way onto their bottoms or a FEW men might say "I fancy you", then you are living in a dream world.

Now to get onto your childish chatter.

Should you, personally touch my bottom, you would find yourself flat on your back clutching your aching nuts and in dire need of a dentist. If a nice looking lady did the same thing I would be very flattered and think my luck had changed. What I would not feel in that situation is threatened but would feel revulsion if you or one of your persuasion tried the same thing and the very thought of a bloke in a frock trying this is repulsive. And Brutt 33? God, where have you been?

As Bratman says, your banter may work with Rowlf but not others but as he is not taking part in what was a sensible debate, then you are out of your depth and sinking fast.

Again, as Bratman says, seeing as you cannot continue sensibly I too will desist from this thread.

I just wonder what the fascination women have for looking up a kilt when its worn by a man, or keep asking him what’s underneath. I know its a bit off topic but I think that is wrong as well.

Is it a offence the police would be interested in following up.now ?

What would happen if a man did that to a woman in a kilt ?

I was reliably informed that the different tartans represented different clans. If you put your hand up a kilt, and there was more than a quarterpounder, then it was a Mc Donald. Lol. Hope that helps.

I don't like Trinity. I think she's a typical SJW bully and a hypocrite. I agree with the posters here who've noticed how slippery and evasive she can be and I think Horney Trucker summed her up very well - so much so that the only response she could come up with was to pick him up on lack of punctuation.

So I really don't like you Radio for forcing me to post in agreement with her and if that's the best argument you can come up with I'm glad you're going to desist from this thread. I'm sure you don't give a damn about me or what I think of you, but I just thought I should make that clear.

In your last post Radio you have either missed the point, or taken a leaf from Trinity's book and steered the discussion away from it.

West Mercia Heels asked if any of us have suffered sexual harassment at the hands of the opposite sex. Well no, but does harassment from the same sex count Mercia? Most, if not all, TV friendly venues when I was going out dressed were actually gay bars and clubs. I can tell you from first hand experience that a lot of gay guys have as much difficulty accepting "no" for an answer as straight guys. 

One of my worst experiences was in Madame Arthur's, the famous TV bar in Amsterdam. I was sitting at the bar dressed, chatting to a couple of Dutch TVs, thinking what a pleasant evening I was having. The barmaid set a drink in front of me.

I said "there must be some mistake, I didn't order that". She said "the gentleman at the other end of the bar has bought it for you". I said "tell him thank you but no thank you". She replied "it's alright, he is celebrating his birthday and has bought drinks for everybody". (It was early in the evening, there were only about ten people in the bar).

So like the naive idiot I was, I said "in that case thank him very much". The next minute, before I had a chance to take a sip this guy was beside me with his hands all over me, including up my skirt, telling me how sweet I was. You've heard the expression "makes my flesh crawl", well this really did. It felt like I had worms crawling all over me and it actually took a bit of an effort to avoid throwing up.

Eventually he relaxed his grip on me to pick up his drink and I was able to wriggle out of his grasp and run to the Ladies' room. I stayed there for ages until another gurl who came in told me the coast was clear so I could get to the changing room at the back of the place and get back into male mode. I had to walk back out through the bar and I 'm sure he recognized me, but now I wasn't so attractive to him.

Now Radio has a simple remedy for my predicament. Knee him between the legs and punch him in the teeth. Much as I would liked to have been able to, I don't see how it would have improved my situation. He was over a foot taller than me, much broader and more muscular, plus he had his feet planted firmly on the floor while I was perched on a bar stool. Not to mention I was a stranger and a foreigner while he was among friends (the barmaid had helped him set me up). 

Dressing as a woman is great fun but if anything goes wrong you are very vulnerable. (Cue chorus of "TELL ME ABOUT IT!" from our lady members.)

I tell that story not because I would EVER claim to know what it's like to be a woman, but now and again I did get a brief insight into what they have to put up with. Even then I was better off as the option of changing back into male mode is never available to them.

I've never met you or Trinity, Radio, and am not likely to since we are thousands of miles apart. So I have no idea of your relative physical capabilities. Maybe you could put Trinity in hospital without too much effort.

So imagine the hand fondling your bottom or even your crotch doesn't belong to Trinity, but to Mike Tyson. Years in prison without female company have made him look for his kicks with men and now he wants some fun with you. Are you going to punch him in the teeth Radio? I would pay good money to see what happens next.

But you'd be flattered if a good looking lady laid hands on you? In other words you expect to have the right to choose: Trinity no, attractive lady yes.

And you should have that right Radio. Furthermore your ability to exercise that right shouldn't depend on your strength or fighting ability.

Do you not think women should have the same right Radio?

I do and I don't think that right should be diminished by what they're wearing. Or if they've smiled at, or danced with, a guy earlier in the evening. Or even if they've let him buy them a drink.

Hornytrucker please accept my sincere apologies for misspelling your nick on my previous post

Well there you have it. Ursula sums it up nicely.

Btw, I could care less if you like me.  Some of us don't change out of our female clothes when we are feeling a bit threatened.Call me a hypocrite. 

Edited by Trinity

21 hours ago, Trinity said:

I have had similar done to my bottom (and worse) by women, sometimes even in full view of my girlfriend. I think we have reached a point where if men do it then it's shameful and a disgrace, but it's ok if women do it.

Either we believe disgraceful behaviour from either sex in unacceptable or such behaviour is ok. Having read comments here, it would appear to be a one-sided disagreement. Such a shame that we cannot expect equality between the sexes.

2 hours ago, Ken said:

I have had similar done to my bottom (and worse) by women, sometimes even in full view of my girlfriend. I think we have reached a point where if men do it then it's shameful and a disgrace, but it's ok if women do it.

Either we believe disgraceful behaviour from either sex in unacceptable or such behaviour is ok. Having read comments here, it would appear to be a one-sided disagreement. Such a shame that we cannot expect equality between the sexes.

If the inclusion of these "women fondled me" stories were added here to point out that ALL sexual harassment is bad, I would wholeheartedly agree. However, Bratman introduced the first example as a means of adding balance to the argument.  Like "well women do this stuff too you know" in tone.. (forgive me John, you may not have meant this). This is absurd. Men far outweigh women in sexual harassment stakes and thus I take the position that this is a male problem.

11 hours ago, Ken said:

A member since Aug 2009 (when this ‘new’ version of SHQ was launched) and chooses to make your first post on this topic?? 🤔🧐😳 

Just thought I’d point this out or is it just me that finds it strange?? 🤔 

Carrry on.... 👍🏻

Edited by stockingsadmirer68

13 hours ago, Trinity said:

If the inclusion of these "women fondled me" stories were added here to point out that ALL sexual harassment is bad, I would wholeheartedly agree. However, Bratman introduced the first example as a means of adding balance to the argument.  Like "well women do this stuff too you know" in tone.. (forgive me John, you may not have meant this). This is absurd. Men far outweigh women in sexual harassment stakes and thus I take the position that this is a male problem.

Do you've the stats for all to view or is this the finger in the wind method of statistical analysis. 

2 hours ago, Trinity said:

Ken meet Radio, radio meet ....

Trinity, I have to say you disappoint me. I thought that you were a person that one could have an intelligent discussion with, even though our opinions differed. However, it would seem as though you wish the debate to descend to lower levels by making weak innuendos about other members.

Could this be because you are finding the subject and opposite views are getting too much for you, or is it simply because you are running out of points to make on the subject?

Your compatriot Ursula furthers the silliness by comparing his experience with your comments about you fondling my bum and my reaction to the situation and even condemns me for saying so, but I fail to understand what his experiences in a gay bar have to do with you and I.

Never mind, water under the bridge and all that.

My regards.

Radio.

13 minutes ago, soppys said:

Do you've the stats for all to view or is this the finger in the wind method of statistical analysis. 

It would appear that way, Soppys. See my above post.

I just saw the UK program loose women.  The panel discussed the banning/ dropping of the darts grid women ( for the want of a better phrase). these women are basically the sponsors other methods of advertising the fact they are paying  some of the prize money. To not go into it all detail the panel of women showed the way they felt about the situation and it basically was putting people out of work in the hostess andacting business.  This was a great discussion by the women and they came to their own decisions.  Even spoke about hen nights and being thrown baby oil to put onto men not themselves,  the audience reaction (  mostly women) said a lot to me. It was very good discussion without prejudice imo.

1 hour ago, soppys said:

I would be interested in any solid statistical evidence, but you should be aware that when evidence is provided it is often disregarded and derided as propaganda (see Helen's thread), especially by your radio colleague, who on this thread is taking the opposite view.

What I don't understand is why the hostesses got paid? I'm sure there'd be plenty who'd take up the offer without  such,

I struggle with waiting decades to bring up any alleged incident. 

If an alleged incident happened decades ago, thru what eyes do we view the incident? For example, decades ago you had a one night stand with someone. Can that person (male or female) now come back to say there was no consent? 

There are numerous people on the outfit forum wanting to get together for viewing stockings and stocking tops in public settings. Say ur partner wear stockings and there is a decision to be a little exhibitionist with her stockings with touching, could said partner years later come back and say that was not something they consented to?

I really struggle with waiting decades to turn in/investigate alleged incidents. My biggest concern is at the time their was consent (no not every incident was consenting) but that consent can no longer be proved. In other words, can every one night stand in history prove consent? 

I'm not picking fights or taking sides. Trying to have discussion not arguments.