Sign in to follow this  
DrFishnets

Moderation on forum

20 posts in this topic

I am wondering if there is moderation on this forum because I am having problems with a thread I created in the media sightings forum about St Trinians and I reported it but nothing has been done. Please advise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rebbeka + Giggles said:

I don't think the forums are monitored at all these days

I have to agree with you, R&G.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rebbeka + Giggles said:

I don't think the forums are monitored at all these days

Thanks for your reply.

So this means that bullying and harassment can happen on this forum which is not good at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, DrFishnets said:

Thanks for your reply.

So this means that bullying and harassment can happen on this forum which is not good at all.

Yes, bullying and harassment can occur.  It is quite often by one person that has previously been banned twice and has about 10 - 12 accounts on this site.  That same person has replied to this thread three times.     

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Robbies said:

Yes, bullying and harassment can occur.  It is quite often by one person that has previously been banned twice and has about 10 - 12 accounts on this site.  That same person has replied to this thread three times.     

Thanks Robbie for the reply. It's hard posting on this forum with forums like this being male dominated and I am kind of put off posting rare St Trinians videos and photos now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Robbies said:

Yes, bullying and harassment can occur.  It is quite often by one person that has previously been banned twice and has about 10 - 12 accounts on this site.  That same person has replied to this thread twice before.   

 

Are you talking about Dr Fishnets, weenie?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, DrFishnets said:

Thanks Robbie for the reply. It's hard posting on this forum with forums like this being male dominated and I am kind of put off posting rare St Trinians videos and photos now.

Nobody is forcing you to post, Sir.

Which 'rare' photos.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, luckyme said:

Are you talking about Dr Fishnets, weenie?

Nope, I think he is talking about you because I have only used the same username once in the 17 years I have been on this forum and never been in any bother until you and that other guy ganged up on me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DrFishnets said:

Nope, I think he is talking about you because I have only used the same username once in the 17 years I have been on this forum and never been in any bother until you and that other guy ganged up on me.

Like 😍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Robbies said:

Yes, bullying and harassment can occur.  It is quite often by one person that has previously been banned twice and has about 10 - 12 accounts on this site.  That same person has replied to this thread three times.     

Correct 👍🏻

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I find the ignore button works very well, though you do have to block a lot of accounts to keep E W-B's posts hidden.  But the above thread reads well and sensibly without his nonsense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, stockingsadmirer68 said:

Correct 👍🏻

In your opinion, weenie.

But lets face it, you spend all your time guessing when you really know nothing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Alteredbhoy said:

I find the ignore button works very well, though you do have to block a lot of accounts to keep E W-B's posts hidden.  But the above thread reads well and sensibly without his nonsense.

And here arrives the failed pig breeder, the last of the unholy four.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Alteredbhoy said:

I find the ignore button works very well, though you do have to block a lot of accounts to keep E W-B's posts hidden.  But the above thread reads well and sensibly without his nonsense.

Unfortunately you still receive notifications when an account which you are blocking quotes you, as E W-B has just done.  But you don't get to see the pointless and childish insults.  It is almost heavenly (only almost though).  I'd thoroughly recommend it to anyone annoyed by this infantile old man whose sole purpose on this site seems to be to drive away anyone to whom he takes a dislike.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Alteredbhoy said:

Unfortunately you still receive notifications when an account which you are blocking quotes you, as E W-B has just done.  But you don't get to see the pointless and childish insults.  It is almost heavenly (only almost though).  I'd thoroughly recommend it to anyone annoyed by this infantile old man whose sole purpose on this site seems to be to drive away anyone to whom he takes a dislike.

Obviously the pig man has not learnt to count.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Alteredbhoy said:

Unfortunately you still receive notifications when an account which you are blocking quotes you, as E W-B has just done.  But you don't get to see the pointless and childish insults.  It is almost heavenly (only almost though).  I'd thoroughly recommend it to anyone annoyed by this infantile old man whose sole purpose on this site seems to be to drive away anyone to whom he takes a dislike.

Soooo true :58674be6ca98e_EmojiSmiley-15:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this