Tightsman77

Worn hosiery

20 posts in this topic

Hi there would anyone be will to sell me there worn hosiery 

4 hours ago, Tightsman77 said:

Hi there would anyone be will to sell me there worn hosiery 

There's plenty on ebay if you really want some.

I can sell you a pair of my worn socks. Worn on a hike through the Mourne Mountains, up Slieve Donard too. Only £50. 

Greetings there Tightman77.

You are new here to SHQ or at the least appear so. That is said as there are those that use multiple handles here for reasons far too many for me to divine. However, Welcome.

This is a place where like minded people that have an interest about the stocking culture get together and have exchanges on a wide variety of topics and as you see from the Forum topics not all have to do with stockings. There are those that have spats with each other as you may have garnered via the responses that may make little to no sense straight away. There are also questions that are asked that have been before and there are those that forget what it was kike when they were newbies. This is one that has that quality which also rankles a few, in part due to the phrasing which does border on the crass. I'll at this point suggest stick around and gain the flavor of the site and then consider your query using a more delicate set of words. Mostly, those here are of above average in many respects including respect for other members though as said there are exceptions and lapses. Should you care to stick around keep those ideas in mind and do not respond negatively to negative comments as you would only become a negative asset. Talk about a contradiction... 

Addressing your original question, I know not should any members here be of mind to help you though there are other sites about that cater to your perhaps interests, eBay is but one. And just to let you know, I rarely am succint, that which irritates others as again, should you stick around long enough you may find. But, I do love details and on more than a few occasions also like to help those with a situation as I very recall my first missteps when I first came here and found many a member kind enough to tolerate my clumsy entrance to the SHQ portals. Great place, great folks and you may find in time, shorter or longer you might well find a home here.

Finest of Regards, 

Dworkin 

2 hours ago, Dworkin said:

Greetings there Tightman77.

You are new here to SHQ or at the least appear so. That is said as there are those that use multiple handles here for reasons far too many for me to divine. However, Welcome.

This is a place where like minded people that have an interest about the stocking culture get together and have exchanges on a wide variety of topics and as you see from the Forum topics not all have to do with stockings. There are those that have spats with each other as you may have garnered via the responses that may make little to no sense straight away. There are also questions that are asked that have been before and there are those that forget what it was kike when they were newbies. This is one that has that quality which also rankles a few, in part due to the phrasing which does border on the crass. I'll at this point suggest stick around and gain the flavor of the site and then consider your query using a more delicate set of words. Mostly, those here are of above average in many respects including respect for other members though as said there are exceptions and lapses. Should you care to stick around keep those ideas in mind and do not respond negatively to negative comments as you would only become a negative asset. Talk about a contradiction... 

Addressing your original question, I know not should any members here be of mind to help you though there are other sites about that cater to your perhaps interests, eBay is but one. And just to let you know, I rarely am succint, that which irritates others as again, should you stick around long enough you may find. But, I do love details and on more than a few occasions also like to help those with a situation as I very recall my first missteps when I first came here and found many a member kind enough to tolerate my clumsy entrance to the SHQ portals. Great place, great folks and you may find in time, shorter or longer you might well find a home here.

Finest of Regards, 

Dworkin 

Like as always.

And we all know that you make no secret of your involvement in this strange practice and the advice you freely give to those who follow your lead.

Just now, luckyme said:

And we all know that you make no secret of your involvement in this strange practice and the advice you freely give to those who follow your lead.

Where’s that then? 🤔

Oh... like many other occasions you won't  be able to substantiate your claim  :58674cf24b322_EmojiObjects-43:🔚

38 minutes ago, stockingsadmirer68 said:

We all know you’re the King of Scratch and Sniff :58674c057baa4_EmojiSmiley-69: :58674e08c11f1_EmojiNatur-50: :58674bddb5b72_EmojiSmiley-01:

We? You obviously must have a mouse in your pocket.............

2 hours ago, rowlf said:

Also a hole to get his hand through.

2 hours ago, luckyme said:

2 hours ago, rowlf said:

The very same one as is in your Bro’s sky rocket? 👍🏻 🤣  W:58674da63e42a_EmojiOrte-37: :58674dba34a33_EmojiOrte-74: :58674c057baa4_EmojiSmiley-69: 

Anyway let’s get this gusset sniffing / scratching topic back on track for @luckyme He’s desperate to secure his first SHQ pair :58674c057baa4_EmojiSmiley-69: :58674e08c11f1_EmojiNatur-50: :58674cf24b322_EmojiObjects-43: 🔚

Edited by stockingsadmirer68

5 minutes ago, stockingsadmirer68 said:

The very same one as is in your Bro’s sky rocket? 👍🏻 🤣  W:58674da63e42a_EmojiOrte-37: :58674dba34a33_EmojiOrte-74: :58674c057baa4_EmojiSmiley-69: 

Anyway let’s get this gusset sniffing / scratching topic back on track for @luckyme He’s desperate to secure his first SHQ pair :58674c057baa4_EmojiSmiley-69: :58674e08c11f1_EmojiNatur-50: :58674cf24b322_EmojiObjects-43: 🔚

So speaks the master at disguising his own true feelings. As for getting the thread back on track - choice coming from a professed mud slinger.

On 1/24/2018 at 11:53 AM, stockingsadmirer68 said:

We all know you’re the King of Scratch and Sniff :58674c057baa4_EmojiSmiley-69: :58674e08c11f1_EmojiNatur-50: :58674bddb5b72_EmojiSmiley-01:

I thought I was the king of 'scratch n sniff'!

welcome new summer.... most I have ordered from various sites have been either dowsed in ammonia, or sprayed with perfume. You are at the mercy, and honesty of the person you are getting them from. Be careful, as the scent you are looking for may be hard to find. I just paid $35 for a pair of supposedly worn three day 'knee hi's ' which were probably put on a foot, put in some tennis shoes, and then sprayed with ammonia and placed in a zip lock bag. So disappointing!.

If we could just find an honest lady who would wear them as she says, in real leather heels ( like the pictures we all drool over) and send them to us, we would surely be repeat customers. If you find any out there like this, post their link. I too would love to find a source for what we crave. 

Anyhow, welcome to the forums, be courteous if you go in the chat room, and remember, all is not what it may appear to be...... have fun and if you need any help, just ask.

Gramps...

In all honestly, I do understand the attraction of it.

That being said, purely as an experiment of course (:58674be5313cc_EmojiSmiley-12:) I picked up a pair of her tights from work from basket. They smelt faintly of the little perfume she splashes behind her knee...they looked worn as in the feet shape but other than that, I'd not see how it helps anything really? And surely sending them would just lose their shape and smell anyway?

Edited by Reese

'perfume behind the knee'

Now there's an optimistic lady :58674bdf747cb_EmojiSmiley-04: