Sign in to follow this  
Dayna Stewartson

D. N. O. 132 – An easy Boxing Day night

5 posts in this topic

With Boxing Day a public holiday here in Blighty, Julie and I were in Velvet bar by 4:45pm for our first drink, and half an hour later downstairs in the (recently refurbished) restaurant for a meal.

We’d finished the meal by 6:20pm, and whilst the food was perfectly fine, waiting 25 minutes to pay the bill was a little frustrating.

More disappointment was to be had in The Goose, seeing as they’d run out of Moretti and Kronenbourg.  Anyway, with almost no-one in the place, Julie and I picked a table in a corner, only to be almost immediately joined by a very mature (polite version of “very old”) gentleman.  We smiled and said “Hi”, but over the next 5 minutes or so he barely said a word, and was instead simply leering at my legs.  Even once he’d decided to move to another available table – and there were plenty free – he continued his fixation with my pins.

Our final venue for the night was Via bar where Julie and I had a couple of rounds.  One of the customers at the bar proudly announced that Boxing Day night was his one night of freedom per year to do anything he wanted, and boasted about how he’d already succeeded in picking up another guy. 

Ahh … there’s nothing quite like fidelity! 

Given the early start to the night, we were both back home and in bed before midnight.

Great story about your "admirer".  You do seem to attract them, don't you ?...........smile.........  As always, I  loved your pics and enjoyed your tale.

Erica xx 

Personally, I cannot say that I blame your admirer for savouring the sight of those gorgeous legs of yours. You could cross dress and wear trousers of course 🤔😱

Why would he not stare at your pins Dana...he was just old (very old) not dead. :58674bddb5b72_EmojiSmiley-01:

Karen