Mr & Mrs Specialfeet

Classic FF's V's Manhattans

28 posts in this topic

I do like both - for me is important which and how many suspenders hold/keep them(in place)!!

sadly the photos show one of the problems with real nylons, I know some love wrinkles etc but most? women don't in my opinion (a mere male, lol)

Manhattans are the best by far, so classy but not seen as often as they should be, especially when they have a contrast heel and seam.

Mrs SpFt,

On your gorgeous shapely legs and feet all FFN's look fabulous.

Simply superb as always.
NylonBil XX

Manhattan - hands down! I have 2 pair on the way that Mr.DZ just purchased for me!! 

11 hours ago, Auntiesfault said:

sadly the photos show one of the problems with real nylons, I know some love wrinkles etc but most? women don't in my opinion (a mere male, lol)

She probably just needs to snug up a few garters...

15 hours ago, Rebbeka + Giggles said:

Manhattans are the best by far, so classy but not seen as often as they should be, especially when they have a contrast heel and seam.

Contrasts very rare , Point me in their direction , no pun intended. More chance of finding hens teeth, or rocking horse poo:58674be0c2f40_EmojiSmiley-06:

I like all fully fashioned stockings but these are my two favourite heel designs.  I suppose that I am more used to points as Harmony Points were the first type of ff Stockings that Mrs JS wore back in the mid/late 1970's and wears Gio point heels nowadays.

Hi All:

I enjoy wearing all styles of FFNs. Fancy heel stockings were available in many different designs in the 1950s. While intended for evening wear, they achieved some popularity with high school girls as school wear in the mid 1950s. I was a little girl at the time but couldn't wait until I was old enough to wear such beautiful stockings. Of course, by the time I was old enough, in the mid 1960s, they had gone out of style.

Karen

I don't really care about the heel...it is about the seams for me. Lady S wears all the different heels...if pushed I would probably opt for havanna's as my favourite but as long as it's seams does it really matter?

Manhattans do it for me every time.

Any fully fashioned especially contrast are horny but these just have that little bit extra.

I see it like this: manhattans are for ladies who are more daring. Like a billboard that says: Let there be no doubt about it, I certainly wear real nylons. While ladies who wear the other type of FF nylons say: I am a definite wearer but I am (slightly) more discreet.

Points are more elegant. How about a cuban heel MM SF , best of both worlds!

my hubbys reaction when I wear them is he has a 1/2 hardon 

and its kind of hot , too see other women stare.

But my favs are the Cuban f.f. stockings with my

open heel / toe strappy spikes or mules.

DCFC0027.jpg

On 1/20/2018 at 10:41 AM, Auntiesfault said:

I love when FG's FFNs are not wrinkled, but there is just the suggestion of of wrinkle.  A tell tale sign for those in the know.

Mr FG

I prefer the ones that have that smell i crave....

They are both very stylish and elegant on your lovely legs.

On ‎1‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 11:15 AM, nylontops said:

my hubbys reaction when I wear them is he has a 1/2 hardon 

and its kind of hot ,

Is that anything like a 'mushy'?