Lavante

Shopping as a lady

12 posts in this topic

I am now liberated, I loved it, I want to be a lady. No going back. I want an experience of being a proper women and lady, happy and open for suggestion's

I'm sorry I can't help you with any suggestions as you've progressed much further than me and if anything you should be advising me.

I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed the videos. They do convey what fun you're having and indeed the sense of liberation.

Happy Dressing.

Ursula

superb, well done you. You are more advanced than a lot on here i presume, keep up the good work

You look fabulous hun!!!! I particularly love those pink sandals that you tried,did you buy them?

As for getting out and about,well you certainly seem to be going in the right direction,so keep at it,you are very feminine and girly and you seem to have a super figure,

Hugs,Paula,XXX

Unlike yourself, I am very content to be a man.

That being said, I must admit that you look incredible.

Best wishes to you going forward.

kellym

Great job and it is such a rush to go shopping dressed. I have  been shopping dressed for many years now. Just be careful out there and very picky where the safe places are.

I wish I had you looks and confidence

Rita

You look wonderful Lavante. I've never been brave enough step out while dressed but can imagine how great it must feel to go shopping in girl mode. Love the pink sandals by the way.

More power to you Lavante. Well done for being brave and taking the biggest step of you life. Very proud of you.

xx