Giles

UK Female MP thread 2016-Present

57 posts in this topic

If ever you wondered what lives up Theresa May's skirt you need to find this guide dog. 

theresa-may-guide-dogs-G7E3HA.jpg

Great posts, love to get a glimpse up Theresa's skirt. Here's lovely Leanne Wood arriving at BBC.

22424192.jpg

Here's one wearing the same dress skillfully exiting her car without flashing her knickers but not sure about the hosiery situation. 

1413934348269_wps_52_Licensed_to_London_News_P.jpg

Look, I know she's not everyone's cup of tea. So if you don't like Nicola Sturgeon, stop reading now. ....

Here's Nicola at the Edinborough book festival. To my mind she looks great.  Red dress, red heels ... and when she crosses her legs ... red kni**rs. Oh my. *blush*.

Edited by Giles

1 hour ago, Giles said:

Don't know what to say really. One word springs to mind: STUNNING.

This is great. Could have been even better if the usual East Midlands Sunday Politics presenter, Marie Ashby, had been presenting - another regular nylon wearer.

Ah, finally. Another piece of evidence in my elusive search to discover if Nicola Sturgeon is a stockings wearing. I know what you're all thinking, 'get a life mate'. Well, I thank you in advance for that comment. It's true, as I continue to spiral into the black hole of poor mental health this is what my life has become. ;)

Now I realize looking up a ladies skirt is rude, if not a little perverted. I appologise if I have offended anyone. But I'm not 'one of those men' you read about shuffling around the London Underground with a Tesco bag full of goods and a spy-camera following women up the escalator. For a start I don't shop at Tesco, I'm a Morrison's man. I digress. This Youtube clip is just another piece of the puzzle  to add to my panoply of evidence on the matter.

Far be it from me to suggest you wouldn't like to listen to Nicola ramble on for hours on end about goodness knows what, but if you skip to the 47min25sec mark you will clearly see the gusset of Nicola's tights as she crosses her legs. Again, apologies if pointing out such things causes offence.

Edited by Giles