Sign in to follow this  
Auntiesfault

A New Forum Required?

10 posts in this topic

This is not a dig at tv's, cd,s or other male wearers, indeed before my wife died I indulged myself, but have noticed whilst there is a males who wear forum there is not one titled thus for the ladies? Seeing at we don't appear to have any mods these days I doubt anything will happen, and it could be argued the main forum could be used? but I'm sure there are would be first time  female wearers 18 or + agewise who would welcome the chance to see/discuss the various fashions worn by ladies and what's "in or out" these days? Just a thought,

Most ladies have already seen a way around this dilemma and post their lovely photos in the 'Sightings and outfits' forum. Some even use the 'status' thread to great effect.

Both these solutions work to great effect and stop the ladies from being swamped on the gallery.

sorry to interrupt, but i was looking for which forum to post a thread about how there should also be a like/dislike option on posts, as this thread deserves a like buton :)

3 hours ago, jason_in_stockings said:

sorry to interrupt, but i was looking for which forum to post a thread about how there should also be a like/dislike option on posts, as this thread deserves a like buton :)

There used to be a like button for posts, but that got taken away in favour of the chat facility.   

Anyway, back to the main subject of this thread about the ladies fashion area.  As much as I agree that there should be such a section, I think many would argue that the Stockings HQ main discussion forum could be used for these discussions.   

15 hours ago, Robbies said:

There used to be a like button for posts, but that got taken away in favour of the chat facility.   

The like button seemed to disappear at the same time the new alphabet avatar system started for members not choosing their own avatar. I don't think it has anything to do with the chat facility.

Back to the original topic.....

I don't think there is a need for any new forum sections. Members are free to start any topic and place it in one of the sections already here. If the topic is popular, then it will attract attention and input.