mia

Bodystockings

30 posts in this topic

Anyone got a thing for bodystockings i think they look amazing , perhaps we could get a few pics on here and a little thread going after all they are a kind of pantyhsoe with a top connected :58674bdf747cb_EmojiSmiley-04: Just a thought , heres one to start :58674bdf747cb_EmojiSmiley-04:large.bodystock.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i have done a few shoots over the years with bodystockings and thing there sexy and different . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, gyguy said:

i have done a few shoots over the years with bodystockings and thing there sexy and different . 

Any photos to add Gyguy ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Body stockings are fine to look at and wear, until you have to go to the bathroom, not very practical, especially when on a night out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bodystockings are great to wear love the look and very comfortable to wear have about 12 myself here's a few I have.

tiger body full.JPG

blk  net bodystocking mini , heels.JPG

light blue bodystocking and heels.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i think i have a pic on here wearing a body stocking, if not i know i have pics on flickr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/19/2018 at 4:48 PM, mia said:

Well they look great to me and what a building

 

On 1/19/2018 at 12:54 PM, gyguy said:

IMG_5825-002.JPG

IMG_5856.JPG

IMG_5915.JPG

IMG_5923.JPG

 

What a fabulous setting !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hope these are acceptable , there are more but i thing there a little risque for this page 

IMG_5303.JPG

IMG_5356.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm a real fan of bodystockings. During this cold weather, it's given me the perfect excuse to wear a couple this week alone. I have to admit, the majority come from China, probably because they appreciate what we Brits/Europeans actually want. I have a couple of pairs which are said to be 80 denier and don't snag. There are no immediate seams which makes them all the better too. I find these items on EBay and there's quite a choice but only a few types that I really like to purchase. No photos I'm afraid, however I recommend them as a good thing to wear. In all, I probably have half a dozen catsuits in current use, all with sleeves and the one block colour, normally black, tan and one white one. I have a couple of new ones in reserve for whenever the others are ready to chuck out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TY I seen this and being I love glossy or sparkle look knew I needed  this lurex black and silver  long sleeve bodystocking. It looks great on would love more of the same just in different colors. Like blue, gold, red   but never seen them in other colors. Have many different colors and styles of bodystockings very comfortable and love wearing them all just got to think what one to wear at the time. Should it be the lurex one above opaque or a animal print or maybe my all lace one's like here white lace or black lace.

wht body stock new.JPG

blk lace body.JPG

Edited by icemanhere

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A bodystocking is an often overlooked item of luxury lingerie.  A sensuality exceeding regular tights.....with an appeal beyond stockings......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/01/2018 at 6:44 PM, icemanhere said:

Bodystockings are great to wear love the look and very comfortable to wear have about 12 myself here's a few I have.

tiger body full.JPG

blk  net bodystocking mini , heels.JPG

light blue bodystocking and heels.JPG

I really like the pale blue and tiger looking ones. Where did you get them from?

On 14/08/2018 at 9:38 PM, Youngatheart said:

A bodystocking is an often overlooked item of luxury lingerie.  A sensuality exceeding regular tights.....with an appeal beyond stockings......

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/01/2018 at 6:44 PM, icemanhere said:

Bodystockings are great to wear love the look and very comfortable to wear have about 12 myself here's a few I have.

tiger body full.JPG

blk  net bodystocking mini , heels.JPG

light blue bodystocking and heels.JPG

I really like the pale blue and tiger looking ones. Where did you get them from?

On 14/08/2018 at 9:38 PM, Youngatheart said:

A bodystocking is an often overlooked item of luxury lingerie.  A sensuality exceeding regular tights.....with an appeal beyond stockings......

I am also a fan of bodystocking and spandex leotards too (worn with tights naturally) I have 3 of them and 3 bodystockings. I've forgotten what denier mine are. I bought mine from eBay. 
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Women-Female-Tights-Stocking-Full-Body-Pantyhose-Lingerie-Crotch-Close-/122196011900 They are very comfortable and I love them but they just for lounging around the home. I do, however, fully concur with Rebbeka+Giggles. The thought of having a full bladder and having to remove layers of outer clothing at each washroom visit fills me with dread. For a night out, normal tights are a better option.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎8‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 10:30 AM, pattitights29 said:

I really like the pale blue and tiger looking ones. Where did you get them from?

I am also a fan of bodystocking and spandex leotards too (worn with tights naturally) I have 3 of them and 3 bodystockings. I've forgotten what denier mine are. I bought mine from eBay. 
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Women-Female-Tights-Stocking-Full-Body-Pantyhose-Lingerie-Crotch-Close-/122196011900 They are very comfortable and I love them but they just for lounging around the home. I do, however, fully concur with Rebbeka+Giggles. The thought of having a full bladder and having to remove layers of outer clothing at each washroom visit fills me with dread. For a night out, normal tights are a better option.

Bought them from Ebay they are great to wear at home if out having to go have to agree is a pain removing clothes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Makes you feel sexy 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/08/2018 at 5:26 PM, icemanhere said:

Bought them from Ebay they are great to wear at home if out having to go have to agree is a pain removing clothes.

I wouldn't mind having a pair of those blue ones. Having looked at your collection, I wouldn't mind having the striped and black and silver lurex ones too. Did you buy them from eBay too? I have in the past bought tights one size too large and put a slit in the waistband and turned them into bodystockings. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎8‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 8:33 AM, pattitights29 said:

I wouldn't mind having a pair of those blue ones. Having looked at your collection, I wouldn't mind having the striped and black and silver lurex ones too. Did you buy them from eBay too? I have in the past bought tights one size too large and put a slit in the waistband and turned them into bodystockings. 

Yes I did get them from Ebay also. When buying I price check I copy then paste to wed search to make sure am getting a best price. sometimes ebay is a deal other times is not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/09/2018 at 2:19 PM, icemanhere said:

Yes I did get them from Ebay also. When buying I price check I copy then paste to wed search to make sure am getting a best price. sometimes ebay is a deal other times is not.

I tried to look for the type like your blue bodystocking, but I rather suspect that they have been discontinued. I did, however, find a Germand site and here is a pair similar to yours. I'd love to have a collection of different colours. They have short sleeves, long and spaghetti straps. Being a German firm, I'm sure these would be good quality, but I baulk at the prices and bear in mind the shipping costs. I'll post this link anyway so others can have a look.
 https://www.labico.de/en/detail/index/sArticle/199/sCategory/161?number=DB369TA1FL.646 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎9‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 6:07 AM, pattitights29 said:

I tried to look for the type like your blue bodystocking, but I rather suspect that they have been discontinued. I did, however, find a Germand site and here is a pair similar to yours. I'd love to have a collection of different colours. They have short sleeves, long and spaghetti straps. Being a German firm, I'm sure these would be good quality, but I baulk at the prices and bear in mind the shipping costs. I'll post this link anyway so others can have a look.
 https://www.labico.de/en/detail/index/sArticle/199/sCategory/161?number=DB369TA1FL.646 

You could always use kool aid or easter egg dye to make a blue pair out of a white bodystocking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Red bodystocking, from a few years ago.

0011 (2018).JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now