The Colonel

Stockings Vs Tights

19 posts in this topic

Opinionated is putting it mildly, wow!

What a complete tosser...has obviously never had the experience of a beautiful woman in stockings and suspenders. How can tights be considered sexy over stockings...they always make me think that they look surgical...before I am shot down in flames by some who do find them alluring it is after all only MY opinion...ans thankfully shared by Lady S.

Haa haaa haaaa !

Thats just given a rather large set back to any prospective stocking wearers.

8 hours ago, stockingsadmirer68 said:

Obviously written by a woman :58674be6ca98e_EmojiSmiley-15::58674bddb5b72_EmojiSmiley-01: :58674bde4b3fb_EmojiSmiley-02: :58674bdeceb55_EmojiSmiley-03:

It was written by a man.

The author gives you an idea of how much credence one should give to the article . Once described as misogynistic by his peers. He is always going to write perplexing and confrontational script .He's a theatre critic FFS and a prat .

Anyone who wears stockings in public, and seams in particular, can tell you how many guys are totally fascinated and obsessed with stockings. How many of us have ever heard... "oh, stockings... I wish they were tights..."

Rikki xx

as the colonel well knows, it's about the legs filling those stockings or pantyhose...

Tights or stockings will never look good on someone who has legs like a snooker table.

9 minutes ago, Rebbeka + Giggles said:

Tights or stockings will never look good on someone who has legs like a snooker table.

😂🤣😂

There are many legs displayed on here by females who would be better in trousers lol. I’ve got long slender legs I like short shirts so I wear tights.  Stockings are ok when the skirt is longer. I’ve never had a man withdraw his gaze from my legs because I had tights on.  Men should let us girls wear what we choose and stop making comments that we don’t know how to dress because we don’t wear stockings 24/7.   

Anything is better than corn beef legs like bags of chisels.

I think the article is exceptionally one sided.  I have never even heard of the men's magazine in question.

What really made me mad about it was the "Click below for the argument for stockings" and nothing is below it.  They have even disabled comments on the subject.

Can't even get the official complaint page to load either.  Disgusting rag!!!

On 20/01/2018 at 1:01 PM, leggypat said:

as the colonel well knows, it's about the legs filling those stockings or pantyhose...

Absolutely Trixie, but one should always strive to rise slightly above the legs, if you need to thrust home your point! :58674be0c2f40_EmojiSmiley-06:

Quentin Letts is an objectionable Daily Mail columnist.

Interestingly at the start of the article it says they asked 3 men, hardly a representative poll