natterbox nat

How common is the tights fetish?

35 posts in this topic

Hello all, after talking to my new partner I was a bit surprised he admitted he had a thing for tights, and likes me to wear them. 

I assumed men always preferred stockings and heels but it seem tights worn with ballet flats is a thing.

How common is this beyond this website do people think?

Tights with heels for me also. If the lady is feeling naughty no knickers as well.

no idea how common it is but i love sheer tights with ballet flats one of my fav things to see ... heals work too but they need to be classic heals not big clumpy ones and not a fan of seeing toes in shoes lol

i wpild like to think as we often see ladies out in tights and ballet flats or nice courtshoes and heals that its a common like in the greater world then just sites like this ..... we would of course love to see some of your selection of tights and ballet flats that your new partner  loves to,see you in if you were up for sharing!!!

Edited by Lines

My Mrs refuses to wear stockings any more☹️ Tights have to do poor second best😐

Kind regards all

Edited by gt51

I love to wear tights. In fact I'm currently wearing 80 denier black "glass" shine ones. Unfortunately I have to admit that this particular pair came from China but they feel great to wear. I do wear stockings too but probably tights a little bit more. I'm forever encouraging my wife to wear hosiery. I only get lucky occasionally!

My wife wears sheer to waist with a nice glossy shine usually in barely black , which is what i prefer in pantyhose its a shame we are not the same size as we could share , so i have to buy my own :58674be644c95_EmojiSmiley-14:

sheer to the waist no undies is certainly the best look for tights 

I think it is quite common. Sheer to waist,no undies and court/ballet shoes or open toed shoes with painted nails showing through the nylon. The world is a much happier place with tights in it. :58674bddb5b72_EmojiSmiley-01:

xx

On 16/01/2018 at 7:52 PM, gt51 said:

My Mrs refuses to wear stockings any more☹️ Tights have to do poor second best😐

Kind regards all

I feel your pain! :58674beaaebe2_EmojiSmiley-22:

11 hours ago, The Colonel said:

I feel your pain! :58674beaaebe2_EmojiSmiley-22:

Thanks buddy 

How close to Brighton are you bud🙂

2 hours ago, gt51 said:

How close to Brighton are you bud🙂

Just north of Winchester....

nat, are you referring to opaque tights with ballet flats ?

Nat. Ever considered hold ups with those flats? Could be fun? 

😘

13 hours ago, kellym said:

nat, are you referring to opaque tights with ballet flats ?

Kelly, I don't think it has to be opaques but at the moment as it's cold they are my usual choice to wear. But I guess they count too.

Edited by natterbox nat

I absolutely love seeing women in tights and as you've probably guessed, I love wearing them too. Opaque or sheer, although sheer its my favourite. With heels is the best for me but love them with flats too and with boots. Not a big fan of bright colours.

I love it when my wife wears tights, just wish it was much more often.

Edited by GirlyBoyJess

4 hours ago, natterbox nat said:

Kelly, I don't think it has to be opaques but at the moment as it's cold they are my usual choice to wear. But I guess they count too.

Most often in these parts, ballet flats are worn with opaques, hence my question.

1 hour ago, kellym said:

Most often in these parts, ballet flats are worn with opaques, hence my question.

At work this is my usual pairing but I vary it more outside work

On 1/18/2018 at 1:44 AM, Lines said:

On 1/18/2018 at 2:13 AM, Tights66 said:

I think it is quite common. Sheer to waist,no undies and court/ballet shoes or open toed shoes with painted nails showing through the nylon. The world is a much happier place with tights in it. :58674bddb5b72_EmojiSmiley-01:

xx

I'm with these two :58674c1aabbb8_EmojiSmiley-106:

I guess it is common, and certainly here.

I have got used the idea of it now, and maybe I should be grateful my new BF isn't into something far weirder:58674be0c2f40_EmojiSmiley-06:

:58674bdf747cb_EmojiSmiley-04: I'm currently wearing a pair of tan sheer to the waist Aristocs under my indigo lace M&S body shaper.  I prefer something over my tights, whether it's a body or knickers.  It looks much nicer, but that's just me.  

On 18/01/2018 at 8:44 AM, Lines said:

On 18/01/2018 at 9:13 AM, Tights66 said:

xx

I'm definitely with these two as well

Tights can look very sexy, especially darker shades that accentuate a ladies legs, like others have said especially with heels. I love the look of them especially the added bonus of no panties too. 

On ‎17‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 12:49 AM, Jencd said:

I'm definitely with these two as well

me too...:58674bddb5b72_EmojiSmiley-01:

Tights can look great and are very sexy, especially with heels. 

The Boyfriend likes me to wear pantyhose and a denim skirt that is short , he likes all nylons .

The look and the feel and his best mate likes also so I indulge them both 1

I read its a pretty common fetish , is that true ?

Its a very common one. Ive been into tights/pantyhose since age 12, now 52 and my obsession for wearing and seeing them on others has only got stronger as I have got older. defintely sexy, especially with open toed heels etc

xx

I love wearing tights with mini skirts to show off my legs. Don't like flats but rather spiked heels. Also men love reinforced toes and heels with them. Full fashioned seamed tights are absolutely the biggest turn on for men. 

IMG_3828.PNG

4 hours ago, Flirtatious Wife said:

I love wearing tights with mini skirts to show off my legs. Don't like flats but rather spiked heels. Also men love reinforced toes and heels with them. Full fashioned seamed tights are absolutely the biggest turn on for men. 

IMG_3828.PNG

Love a lady showing a good pair of legs in nylon. Tights obviously allow a much shorter hemline allowing much more leg. Heels are the epitome of fantasy for most males although I have to admit seeing a lady in nylon with flats still catches my eye !!!

18 hours ago, Shgjx said:

Absolutely  yes wowwowwow stunning legs..very beautiful pics ..as always mr x mrs fw🤗

Totally agree with you mrs fw🤗

On 14/02/2018 at 7:51 PM, violet said:

:58674bdf747cb_EmojiSmiley-04: I'm currently wearing a pair of tan sheer to the waist Aristocs under my indigo lace M&S body shaper.  I prefer something over my tights, whether it's a body or knickers.  It looks much nicer, but that's just me.  

I’m 100% with you on this Violet, not only does it look better in my opinion but it also keeps the hoisery in place. I’m not keen on tights with the boxer brief as, for me, it detracts from the visual.

No  knickers and tights....