Alteredbhoy

Should probably be in the Joke thread, but ...

123 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, rowlf said:

One minor point. Trump didn't bring us to where we are today. It's sensational that you equate US gun ownership with NK nukes.

I accept that DT did not get us to the situation he finds us in.  But he is responsible for issuing threats and name calling a madman.  

I note you make no argument against MAD in either gun control or nuclear proliferation, but seem to think it applies differently somehow.

1 minute ago, Alteredbhoy said:

You need to re-read what I posted.  I never accused you of apologising for Trump.  What I said is that by claiming the criticism of him is pc bs, which you did did, makes you an apologist for his appalling behaviour.  In other words it means you condone this behaviour.

More smoke blowing. I wonder what he's on.

13 minutes ago, Alteredbhoy said:

You need to re-read what I posted.  I never accused you of apologising for Trump.  What I said is that by claiming the criticism of him is pc bs, which you did did, makes you an apologist for his appalling behaviour.  In other words it means you condone this behaviour.

In my first sentence, I told you how I felt. In my pc bs comment I was questioning to what lengths we should go to to censure the man. It's not a firing squad offence.

1 minute ago, rowlf said:

In my first sentence, I told you how I felt. In my pc bs comment I was questioning to what lengths we should go to to censure the man. It's not a firing squad offence.

Well I'm opposed to the death penalty and I never suggested that he should be shot for waht he did.  But it should have been sufficient in my view to have precluded him from becoming the most powerful man in the world. 

Just now, Alteredbhoy said:

Well I'm opposed to the death penalty and I never suggested that he should be shot for waht he did.  But it should have been sufficient in my view to have precluded him from becoming the most powerful man in the world. 

I strongly disagree. I'm starting to understand why you have the leaders that you do.

4 minutes ago, rowlf said:

I strongly disagree. I'm starting to understand why you have the leaders that you do.

It explains why you have DT as POTUS

2 minutes ago, Alteredbhoy said:

It explains why you have DT as POTUS

toochey, toochey, good one!

14 minutes ago, Alteredbhoy said:

Bit late for that. He made these 'remarks' AFTER he was elected.

Tough cookie, sunshine.

48 minutes ago, rowlf said:

The leaders we have in the UK are not the strongest and not the best people I believe to take the country forward.  Especially as the vote for Brexit was done by most people that are over 60 years old and probably by the time all things are completed they will be dead.  It will then be those of us that are aged 40 plus that will then be the ones that will have to take the pain and the strain of the voting done by our elders.    

Now, to get back on the subject of Donald Trump.    For me the man is a man trying to be a US version of Winston Churchill, however he is not there to be doing good for the people of the US in the way that Sir Winston did for the people of the UK in the second World War.   

Within the UK during WW2, the people where put limited food supplies here in the UK and I can see that happening in the US with those with salaries below $36,000 with the way that Potus is heading.   I can also see him taking the US to war with North Korea and expecting the rest of the world to join in the fight, which they will not I suspect.  All Potus really cares about is making sure that his rich friends make more money and the poorer get poorer, so that when it comes time to leave office he can ask for the favours back from his buddies.   

If DT was the man that he says that he is when he was getting to people to vote for him to be President, then he would come to the UK next month and open the new US Embassy.  He should not fear people that do not want him to set foot in this country.  With regards to the waste of money being spent on the new American Embassy and giving up a prime place for the Embassy to be based in Mayfair, I must agree with him on that point.  However, it was not Barack Obama that made the decision I believe on the US Embassy, I believe it was his old Republican mate George W Bush.  It just took time to get through the planning procedures here in the UK.       

Edited by Guest

26 minutes ago, Alteredbhoy said:

I accept that DT did not get us to the situation he finds us in.  But he is responsible for issuing threats and name calling a madman.  

I note you make no argument against MAD in either gun control or nuclear proliferation, but seem to think it applies differently somehow.

I wonder if it would be a MAD situation. There would be casualties, and SK would receive the brunt of it. I think we have the technology that only NK would be nuclear bombed, and possibly Soule, SK would receive artillery destruction.

No matter, it's terrible situation, and it should have been resolved decades ago. But it wasn't.

IMO, it would very difficult for the NK leaders to lose their control of the country. After the people found out how they've been deceived, their lives wouldn't be worth a farthing. And I don't know how much a farthing is worth!:58674be6ca98e_EmojiSmiley-15:

2 minutes ago, Robbies said:

The leaders we have in the UK are not the strongest and not the best people I believe to take the country forward.  Especially as the vote for Brexit was done by the majority of people that are over 60 years old and probably by the time all things are completed they will be dead.  It will then be those of us that are aged 40 plus that will then be the ones that will have to take the pain and the strain of the voting done by our elders.    

Now, to get back on the subject of Donald Trump.    For me the man is a man trying to be a US version of Winston Churchill, however he is not there to be doing good for the people of the US in the way that Sir Winston did for the people of the UK in the second World War.   

Within the UK during WW2, the people where put limited food supplies here in the UK and I can see that happening in the US with those with salaries below $36,000 with the way that Potus is heading.   I can also see him taking the US to war with North Korea and expecting the rest of the world to join in teh fight, which they will not I suspect.  All Potus really cares about is making sure that his rich friends make more money and the poorer get more poor, so that when it comes time to leave office he can ask for the favours back from his buddies.   

If DT was the man that he says that he is when he was getting to people to vote for him to be President, then he would come to the UK next month and open the new US Embassy.  He should not be scared of people that do not want him to set foot in this country.  With regards to the waste of money being spent on the new American Embassy and giving up a prime place for the Embassy to be based in Mayfair, I have to agree with him on that point.  However, it was not Barack Obama that made the decision I believe on the US Embassy, I believe it was his old Republican mate George W Bush.  It just took time to get through the planning procedures here in the UK.       

God bless you, Robbies! Much of what you say is opinion, and much of what you say is wrong. As always the truth will be somewhere in the middle.

Trump is not a saint. But he's certainly not the devil. The liberal media would want you to think it's the latter.

4 minutes ago, Robbies said:

The leaders we have in the UK are not the strongest and not the best people I believe to take the country forward.  Especially as the vote for Brexit was done by the majority of people that are over 60 years old and probably by the time all things are completed they will be dead.  It will then be those of us that are aged 40 plus that will then be the ones that will have to take the pain and the strain of the voting done by our elders.    

Within the UK during WW2, the people where put limited food supplies here in the UK and I can see that happening in the US with those with salaries below $36,000 with the way that Potus is heading.   I can also see him taking the US to war with North Korea and expecting the rest of the world to join in teh fight, which they will not I suspect.  All Potus really cares about is making sure that his rich friends make more money and the poorer get more poor, so that when it comes time to leave office he can ask for the favours back from his buddies.   

If DT was the man that he says that he is when he was getting to people to vote for him to be President, then he would come to the UK next month and open the new US Embassy.  He should not be scared of people that do not want him to set foot in this country.  With regards to the waste of money being spent on the new American Embassy and giving up a prime place for the Embassy to be based in Mayfair, I have to agree with him on that point.  However, it was not Barack Obama that made the decision I believe on the US Embassy, I believe it was his old Republican mate George W Bush.  It just took time to get through the planning procedures here in the UK.       

And another moaner with multiple accounts makes a rambling miss spelt, bad grammar post, in which he repeats himself over and over again. He tells us that all persons were put on rationed food during WW2 - bull! He is also still moaning because the majority of the populace didn't agree with him on the Brexit vote - tough, live with it, it's over and done with. As for the likes of him taking the pain and strain, God help Great Britain.

Stick to taking sneaky photos of unsuspecting ladies.

20 minutes ago, luckyme said:

And another moaner with multiple accounts makes a rambling miss spelt, bad grammar post, in which he repeats himself over and over again. He tells us that all persons were put on rationed food during WW2 - bull! He is also still moaning because the majority of the populace didn't agree with him on the Brexit vote - tough, live with it, it's over and done with. As for the likes of him taking the pain and strain, God help Great Britain.

Stick to taking sneaky photos of unsuspecting ladies.

Bog off Weenie, it is only you that has multiple accounts on this site.  The rest of us just have a need to have one account. 

I would ask you to name the other accounts that I am suppose to have on this site, but as I have done that before and you did not answer the question I don't expect an answer now.       

Anyway, it is called freedom of speech.  Something that neither you or Donald Trump would know anything about in your lives.   

Edited by Guest

31 minutes ago, rowlf said:

God bless you, Robbies! Much of what you say is opinion, and much of what you say is wrong. As always the truth will be somewhere in the middle.

Trump is not a saint. But he's certainly not the devil. The liberal media would want you to think it's the latter.

True, but I know that the plans to move the American Embassy where doing the rounds of planning halls within London 9 - 10 years ago.  This would mean it was before President Obama became President.

As for Potus not being a saint, well that can be seen by watching re - runs of The Apprentice US version.      

23 minutes ago, Robbies said:

True, but I know that the plans to move the American Embassy where doing the rounds of planning halls within London 9 - 10 years ago.  This would mean it was before President Obama became President.

As for Potus not being a saint, well that can be seen by watching re - runs of The Apprentice US version.      

Ok, you were right on some things. FYI, I never watched his show unless I wanted to observe one of his guests.

1 hour ago, Robbies said:

Bog off Weenie, it is only you that has multiple accounts on this site.  The rest of us just have a need to have one account. 

I would ask you to name the other accounts that I am suppose to have on this site, but as I have done that before and you did not answer the question I don't expect an answer now.       

Anyway, it is called freedom of speech.  Something that neither you or Donald Trump would know anything about in your lives.   

What a charming little fellow this is. Tell us why you think that Luckyme, or anyone else, should answer any of your convoluted. miss-spelt questions? Multiple accounts? Of course you have and it doesn't take much figuring out who your other ones are.

I, like Mr Trump always practice freedom of speech which is something you and your funny friends would like to stop. Dream on.

15 minutes ago, macboatface said:

What a charming little fellow this is. Tell us why you think that Luckyme, or anyone else, should answer any of your convoluted. miss-spelt questions? Multiple accounts? Of course you have and it doesn't take much figuring out who your other ones are.

I, like Mr Trump always practice freedom of speech which is something you and your funny friends would like to stop. Dream on.

As I asked before name the accounts that you believe I have within this site?   

32 minutes ago, Robbies said:

Robbies, do you actually think this young man is going to yield to your enquiries?:58674be8def50_EmojiSmiley-19:

Typical Boatman, accuses someone of something but cannot back it up with facts which is why he has not answered!   

I think I have all 12 of your accounts blocked now Tony, so there is no point in your stupid charades anymore. 

Just now, rowlf said:

Robbies, do you actually think this young man is going to yield to your enquiries?:58674be8def50_EmojiSmiley-19:

The person is not a young man, he is a 60 neurotic idiot that only gets their fun from peeing people off in forums such as this forum.   But to answer your question, Rowlf yes I do expect them to back up the accusation that they have made of me having multiple accounts which is not true.  It is Tony that has the multiple accounts not me and he is only talking about himself above as far as I am concerned.   

But if he wants to continue like that, that I can play ball and get these forums shut down with no hassle to me at all.    

On 1/14/2018 at 7:20 AM, rowlf said:

we need immigrants. Hmm....

Hmmm, why the fook are you building a wall then?

where should we look for these people? Nah, we don't need no fooking Asians or Indians. 
Racist? Much.
We have many Asian immigrants Rowlf. Who knows maybe in bumfuckt Ohio you might get a decent dumpling restaurant sometime soon.

2 hours ago, rowlf said:

Well, I guess that grab her by the pussy thing was all fake news, right ?

2 hours ago, Robbies said:

Bog off, Weenie.

Typical Boatman, accuses someone of something but cannot back it up with facts which is why he has not answered!   

I think I have all 12 of your accounts blocked now Tony, so there is no point in your stupid charades anymore. 

The person is not a young man, he is a 60 neurotic idiot that only gets their fun from peeing people off in forums such as this forum.   But to answer your question, Rowlf yes I do expect them to back up the accusation that they have made of me having multiple accounts which is not true.  It is Tony that has the multiple accounts not me and he is only talking about himself above as far as I am concerned.   

But if he wants to continue like that, that I can play ball and get these forums shut down with no hassle to me at all.    

Another rambling, ungrammatical post by the number one multiple account holder.

It wouldn't be too bad if his posts made any sense and he knew what he was talking about.

1 hour ago, Trinity said:

Dunno about that but it could have been a fake pussy. Who knows?

13 minutes ago, macboatface said:

Another rambling, ungrammatical post by the number one multiple account holder.

It wouldn't be too bad if his posts made any sense and he knew what he was talking about.

i think everyone within these forums should still have an answer to my question above please?  

Otherwise I suggest, if you cannot back something up with actual facts then don't mention it within these forums.  Or are you talking about yourself again when it comes to having multiple accounts?  Maybe, you should book yourself into a retirement home as you seem to be getting senile in your old age.          

1 minute ago, Robbies said:

i think everyone within these forums should still have an answer to my question above please?  

Otherwise I suggest, if you cannot back something up with actual facts then don't mention it within these forums.  Or are you talking about yourself again when it comes to having multiple accounts?  Maybe, you should book yourself into a retirement home as you seem to be getting senile in your old age.          

I could have sworn you said I was blocked, or is it that you like the sound of your own voice spouting nonsense.

I'll mention what I like and a loud mouthed liar like you will not stop me like you have stopped others in your rush to whinge to the mods, so getting them banned.

Which retirement home do you use? Can you recommend it?

Now let's all have a laugh.

Mr Hot Air Robby.

2 hours ago, Trinity said:

Such talk coming from asweet yung lady.

3 minutes ago, rowlf said:

Such talk coming from asweet yung lady.

Well, if you say so.

6 hours ago, macboatface said:

I could have sworn you said I was blocked, or is it that you like the sound of your own voice spouting nonsense.

I'll mention what I like and a loud mouthed liar like you will not stop me like you have stopped others in your rush to whinge to the mods, so getting them banned.

Which retirement home do you use? Can you recommend it?

I have not got anyone banned as far as I am aware.  If mentioning that something is not within the rules of these forums to the moderators has got someone banned, then that was the decision of the moderators to ban them rightly or wrongly.   But it has never been my intention for someone to be banned, just be told that they need to be following the rules set out by David for the forums.   

When someone is stating that I supposedly have multiple accounts, when that simple is not the case and cannot provide the account names, who is more of the liar?   I am certainly not in the same league as you when it comes to liars Tony.                    

No one has mentioned that Hawaiian missile alert yet... I find this staggering. Luckily the Chief was out at golf - lets not mention the amount of that sport he plays relative to his predecessor - because surely he'd have pushed his chubby stubby grubby finger onto that red button just to prove a point. I actually think Rowlf would make a better POTUS.

5 hours ago, Robbies said:

I have not got anyone banned as far as I am aware.  If mentioning that something is not within the rules of these forums to the moderators has got someone banned, then that was the decision of the moderators to ban them rightly or wrongly.   But it has never been my intention for someone to be banned, just be told that they need to be following the rules set out by David for the forums.   

When someone is stating that I supposedly have multiple accounts, when that simple is not the case and cannot provide the account names, who is more of the liar?   I am certainly not in the same league as you when it comes to liars Tony.                    

So you haven't blocked anyone. Typical all talk and falsehoods from this member who suffers from a very short memory. I wonder if he can remember being an unpaid policeman for the site.

As to telling lies, all I can say is you've taught me well.

No one has mentioned that Hawaiian missile alert yet... I find this staggering. Luckily the Chief was out at golf - lets not mention the amount of that sport he plays relative to his predecessor - because surely he'd have pushed his chubby stubby grubby finger onto that red button just to prove a point. I actually think Rowlf would make a better POTUS.

I, too find that strange Trinny. As far as I'm aware the incident hasn't even been mentioned by the BBC who usually jump on such items of interest. My only conclusion is that it was decided that airing this would cause wide spread panic, so it was gently hushed up.

I actually think Rowlf would make a better POTUS.

With Gums as his running partner, no doubt.

4 hours ago, Trinity said:

But he has big hands.....................

POTUS? I don't think so. I've come to the conclusion that it's the shittiest job in the world. Certainly in the US.

1 hour ago, rowlf said:

But he has big hands.....................

POTUS? I don't think so. I've come to the conclusion that it's the shittiest job in the world. Certainly in the US.

Aw, go on. You know you want to.

8 hours ago, luckyme said:

So you haven't blocked anyone. Typical all talk and falsehoods from this member who suffers from a very short memory. I wonder if he can remember being an unpaid policeman for the site.

As to telling lies, all I can say is you've taught me well.

No, I have blocked all your accounts.  But there is an option to show the messages should you want to see them and on this occasion I have chosen to see the messages from yourself.   

Why have you posted three messages one after the other, when you could have posted one message with everything in it?   Now, who is the one being stupid.    

10 hours ago, luckyme said:

I, too find that strange Trinny. As far as I'm aware the incident hasn't even been mentioned by the BBC who usually jump on such items of interest. My only conclusion is that it was decided that airing this would cause wide spread panic, so it was gently hushed up.

One wonders if it was intended to cause a bit of fear in the population. You know, the administration has been talking up a new cold war for a while now. A great distraction and also a great means to govern with impunity.

56 minutes ago, Trinity said:

One wonders if it was intended to cause a bit of fear in the population. You know, the administration has been talking up a new cold war for a while now. A great distraction and also a great means to govern with impunity.

Yes, there's always that side of it but it still doesn't explain why we Brits have heard nothing.

1 hour ago, Trinity said:

Trump don't need no fooking false alarms to govern with impunity.