Pauline uniformTgirl

Goth Tgirl back out on the town

8 posts in this topic

So as most of you regular members of this forum would have noticed that I've not posted for a while. This has mainly been down to lots of things going on in my work and social life or lack of. So start of a new year and a opportunity to get things back on track. So the outfit for the evening considered of the following items

Black top

Black hobble skirt

Black corset

Black bolero

Black M&S Bra and knickers

Black SHQ six strap suspender belt

Black pointy heal Eleganti seamed stockings (from SHQ)

Black patent leather Mary Jane shoes with 4 inch heel

So all sorted and time to head into town and Meet up with Rikki I text her to let her know that I'm heading into town and which bar I'll be at. It's not long before I get a reply saying that she is already in town and at a different venue. Well if it had been Lisa I'm probably be still waiting in the first bar for her to pitch up lol. So once in town it's time to head to the first bar and get use to walking in a hobble skirt. It's now long before I spot Rikki in the crowded bar. I quickly say hello and then make the trip to the bar. So with drink in hand it's time to catch up. As you can gather it's been a while since we were last out together. So time to grab another drink and continue to talk about what we've been up to recently. It's not long before it's time to move on to the next venue but prior to moving on I take the opportunity to grab a photo or two of my new outfit.

http://forum.stockingshq.com/index.php?/gallery/image/110130-goth-tgirl-with-coffin-handbagjpg/

http://forum.stockingshq.com/index.php?/gallery/image/110129-goth-tgirl-in-corsetjpg/&browse=1

So time to hit the next venue I venture to the bar and get a drink at not so cheap prices.  I venture to the buffet knowing that Rikki has already taken up residence. So after a while and Rikki suitably fed and watered we take a seat and use the opportunity to continue to catch up. So back to the bar and this time I remember the drink that is offer and by simply changing drink reduce the cost by half. We are joined by a couple of girls that we were talking to in the first venue. So after a while it's time to change venue we have a quick look around to find the other girls that probably ventured else where but with no joy. So me and Rikki decent to venture to another venue but Rikki sends a text to let them know where we've moved to another venue. So drink in hand we find a seat which wasn't too hard as the venue was a little quieter than normal probably due to everyone been skint after Christmas. So time for another drink and it's not long before Rikki is calling it a night so we venture out and say our goodbyes.

I venture to my last venue of the night for a night cap. So night cap finished it's time to head off home and finally getting to bed around 2am. It was nice to be back out and about again and a opportunity to try out one of my new outfits out on the town. Now just after break in a new pair of shoes prior to my next trip out, which should be soon rather than later.

It's great to see you getting out, Pauline.

You look fantastic,  Pauline!  Great outfit.  Have you lost weight?  

Erica xx 

Hi. First I thought, too long skirt, but later ... . Very nice pics, great legs. Thank's that you let us see them. I like your style.

Vivi

On ‎12‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 5:47 PM, SyrCD said:

You look fantastic,  Pauline!  Great outfit.  Have you lost weight?  

Erica xx 

I think it maybe the corset working it's magic lol

6 hours ago, Pauline uniformTgirl said:

I think it maybe the corset working it's magic lol

Well, I need you to send one my way........smile

Erica xx

Always love reading of the exploits of those lucky ones who get to go out as their girly selves.

Looking great as always Pauline.