Chrissydcd

Relatively new

16 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, I'm a relative newby here, I just signed up over Christmas. I'm a straight married man in the northwest of England. However I have this sort of compulsion to cross dress. I've done it on and off for many years now, sometimes going years without even considering it. Now I am in one of those periods where I take any opportunity to dress up. My wife doesn't know about it, and I don't really want her to find out, but I have recently taken my hobby to a new level, getting dressed and venturing outside. Don't get me wrong I would never venture out in the daytime, I'm 6ft in my bear feet, and  have shoulders like a rugby player, trust me I would convince nobody. Obviously reading this forum shows me that I'm not the only one in this situation, the compulsion is strong right now, anyone else in a similar situation? 

Hello Chrissy and welcome.

I think that most, if not all, of us on this forum have gone through what you're experiencing now.

Now is a good time of year for you as it gets dark early.

While I totally understand your reluctance to go out in daylight, I would caution you that a woman alone at night is often very conspicuous and can attract attention, not all of it welcome.

Take care and Happy Dressing.

Ursula

Hi Chrissy, we all started somewhere. Just enjoy your experiences and your journey.

Hi Chrissy,welcome along here!!!! Enjoy yourself and we all understand what you are saying,

Hugs,Paula,XXX

Hi Chrissy;

I'm in a similar situation, married and wife unaware of my crossdressing.  I'm also not convincing as I'm over six feet tall and when wearing heels I'm suitable as a basketball center.  This does not diminish my desire to wear stockings and heels and other sexy lingerie.  I do it for my own edification and I know I'd never pass as a female so I'm comfortable doing this in the confines of my own home when the wife is away.

continue to enjoy your pastime.

Hi and welcome ..im very much the same here  hope to chat some time

Don't ever worry about "passing".... passing is a myth. I have met 1000s of girls now, and I think, maybe 3 or 4 who I consider "pass", the rest of us don't really fool anyone much, and that never bothers me any, it's not about passing , it's about just being you. I don't "pass"... I am 6'3" in heels, doesn't stop me being out there in my stockings and heels.

Rikki xx

Hi Chrissy and welcome...I'm single however go for it though don't ruin your marriage...

Hello and welcome. Nice to meet new males who loves stockings.

Vivi

Totally agree with everything said. Personally could never pass, rugby players chest etc. However there is so much more to this, ‘silly’ things like looking after nails, both finger and toes, grooming body hair and keeping everything trim. Have even got to the point that I wear ladies pyjamas, they are so much more comfortable. As much as we all enjoy nice undies and stockings etc, there are all sorts of facets to cross dressing. I find that since paying attention to the small things I am much happier. The senior manager doesn’t bat an eyelid at foot care and nail varnish as long as I do hers as well. Sorry for the prattle, but it is important to support each other. Some of the recent posts have been appalling and need to be challenged.

We all have those feelings its fine enjoy the site, its mostly positive

Welcome to the club, it can get confusing but that's how a lot of us feel. The main thing is that you enjoy yourself, if it gets to confusing just put the clothes away for a couple of days. 

Clare x 

Hi Chrissy,

welcome to the forum,  just enjoy it. :)

Hi Chrissy,

I often wear a bra and hose under nearly-androgenous women's outerwear. Wife's OK with it. Women hardly ever dress up anymore, so I try to blend in. I do wish skirts for both genders would become the norm. Is it a compulsion? For me, yes, although I have a bit of gynecomastia and it feels better to wear a bra than not. I think it's a compulsion born out of frustration, no one likes to be told they can't wear what they want.

Im very much the same here  I would love to be out but terrfied of the consequences

Rita