Sign in to follow this  
Jim54_uk

Chat Room-has it run it's course

13 posts in this topic

After spending some time in  the chat room this morning and witnessing the utter garbage being written i was just wondering if the room had in fact run it's course.

The old chat room was better but a lot of members still use the new one so l would not be too critical of it..Lt still is free ...and the same goes for the forum..ltd free..lf you are not happy with either do not use them but l would hate to see either or both go..after all there are lots of members using both.

Can anybody tell me how to switch off the chat room thing in the bottom left of my screen.  Every time I think I have stopped it, it comes back.

Keith.

as a straight guy, its a minefield in there. It has the potential to be great. A place for people to meet like minded people

But in my opinion, the majority of "women" are guys. And i don,t mean to offend the lovely genuine ladies who i have spoken to in there. 

I should have learnt my lesson by now but once again i have been duped by a timewaster who was more than willing to accept a gift until it came to the crunch

On ‎19‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 12:24 PM, Auntiesfault said:

don't be scared of it, just ignore it

I'm not scared of it and I have tried to ignore it, but it is annoying.  I would love to switch it off.  Anybody know how to do that?

Thanks.

Keifie.

If you don't want to converse with crossdressers, then don't. You get out of this site what you put in. 

Edited by FCRM (CD)

On 19/01/2018 at 2:34 PM, souljacker said:

as a straight guy, its a minefield in there. It has the potential to be great. A place for people to meet like minded people

But in my opinion, the majority of "women" are guys. And i don,t mean to offend the lovely genuine ladies who i have spoken to in there. 

I should have learnt my lesson by now but once again i have been duped by a timewaster who was more than willing to accept a gift until it came to the crunch

What is meant by 'the crunch'? What were you expecting to happen? 

Edited by FCRM (CD)

NB,  just so you know, 'straight man', most dressers are heterosexual. Orientation and gender identity are two different things . 

for my two pennies worth i think it's the thin end of the wedge , slowly removing features . but there again i may be wrong i am i have been in the past