Sign in to follow this  
Fi_holduplover

OBG advice

8 posts in this topic

Hi everyone and a Happy New Year to you all,  as a larger lady varying between a 14 / 16 / 18 depending on where from, I'd love a suspender belt/body/girdle/basque? that will 'hold in my tummy' but not roll down. any advice greatly appreciated. I prefer 4 straps but would do 6 if necessary.

Hi there...I would say either an OBG, or a corselette with a strongly boned corset over the top...The first two don't hold in your tummy, however with the corset over the top I'm sure that'll do the trick...

Try perusing the thread, Vintage advertisements on the main forum. You might get a few ideas from that.

On 1/4/2018 at 3:21 PM, macboatface said:

Try perusing the thread, Vintage advertisements on the main forum. You might get a few ideas from that.

In reading your reply, I would have said that you were being rude and arrogant, hence why you got no message back saying thank you for your help.   Maybe, you should learn from that point?   

Maybe you should learn to butt out of other peoples business and keep your fat mouth shut sweetie.

2 hours ago, luckyme said:

Maybe you should learn to butt out of other peoples business and keep your fat mouth shut sweetie.

Oh dear, did I hit a roar nerve.  I do apologise, NOT!   

A 'roar' nerve? I think not sweetie.

You once apologised to me before, little weenie. I took that one as a load of lies too.