Fully Fashioned Nylons

Wearing panties as another option

19 posts in this topic

Happy New Year all.

I am digressing slightly here but would like to know if others share my delight in wearing panties/control knickers under my male attire when going out?

I have just discovered the delights in wearing womens panties/knickers especially high waisted for full coverage and fully firm control knickers.

I adore the feeling of being slightly restricted and the tightness around my bottom. There are so many beautiful colours and lacy designs now that you can choose from.

I feel this is a good alternative to wearing fully under your trousers as i often come over very hot when wearing stockings pantyhose and girdles.

Does anyone agree?

F.F.N. Stephanie XxX

Always willing to talk by PM on all subjects of our lovely desire to be feminine   

I don't own a pair of "Male" underwear.  Have worn panties exclusively for years.

Erica xx

Recently got 5 pairs of Victoria's Secret knickers, really soft and comfortable.

1 minute ago, Cullie said:

Recently got 5 pairs of Victoria's Secret knickers, really soft and comfortable.

I think Victoria probably knows now that you have 5 pairs of her knickers and it is no longer a secret. lol

Seriously though I do wear knickers under trousers.

Yes, very much so.  If I can't wear more women's clothing due to circumstances, knickers are the minimum that I'll wear.

Yes I agree, it's a great feeling knowing that you are female under your male clothes, I wear panties and tights under my male drabs as often as possible. 

Enjoy every moment you can, life is too short for any regrets or feelings of guilt. 

Clare x 

I'm wearing knickers made by Speidel (soft and lacy) and everyday wearing cotton panties by Sloggi. Sloggi are also good with tights. Knickers with stockings. 

Vivi

Somewhere in my life. I just went commando. But then I started to think about women's lace thongs. I purchased my first pair. From then on. I was hooked. Different colors. Thongs from other manufacturers. There's no way I'd go back to commando.  Or plain white tighty whities!!! I can't stand my jewels; uncomfortable, no freedom of movement. Or sweaty. Thongs feel like your wearing nothing. The provide support. Plus the lace ones let them breath. When it's warm weather. They look good on me. This compares to wearing stockings, pantyhose or tights. Not only do they look and feel good wearing them. There sexy. When you wear them in winter. They keep your legs warm. In summer. You don't have to worry about sweating. Plus they keep the bugs off of you. Namely mosquitoes!! When I go out I always wear one of them. Even in shorts. I get stared at sometimes. But nothing is ever said. I could be wearing them because of health reasons. Or its my fetish. Who cares???  I  have no desire to wear other articles of feminine clothing. Hey. If you want to. Why not. If it makes you feel happy. Who really cares!!!

Panties everyday here, nylons on most.  Have been that way for years and certainly no plans to change now. It can get a little tricky when family is visiting or visiting them. And as for Dante's comment, I love my thongs as well but now only on special occasions when dressing with wife. 

Stephanie  XX 

I wear panties / knickers whenever possible but being in the closet can restrict ones opportunities.

My personal preference is M&S Brazilian cut which fit me much better than any boring male undies.

It's such a joyous feeling wearing pretty patterns and colours under drab.

I wear everyday under my male attire stockings and suspenders as well it is so nice

Coleen xx

I've been wearing panties, garter belts, nylons for over 20 years now. No male underwear for me.

I only  ever wear Womens  knickers  every day , It never stopped  any action with Women  , most don`t even comment !

I love wearing the various girdles that I own - I have a long legged black Rago girdle that has a lovely triangle across my tummy...it holds me in and holds my bottom nice and firm. I also have control panties that are lovely and smooth when you slide them on - they press all me into a nice mound. When I put on my trousers they slip easily over my male pants.

I do have some smaller panty girdles that hold me in - I love wearing these as well. Then as always some nice smooth nylon panties are great as well - I like the wider crutch its more comfortable. I just get such a buzz from tight girdles - even when I am walking around - anyone else?

I must say the 1st time I wore panties I knew I was entering a whole new world of sensations