dbm3237

vegas hotel window

20 posts in this topic

They say the sights of Las Vegas are wonderful to see and memorable too.

This excellently sexy and teasing photo of such a great Lady proves that in abundance and then some.

You have certainly taken us to new heights of expectations with such mesmeric views of sheer quality entertainment.

Fabulous figure gorgeously encased and wondrously spectacular legs beautifully adorned.

KtF
:58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08:

Wow what a view !

Lovely view :58674be0c2f40_EmojiSmiley-06:

Looking hot, outside and in the room ☺

2 hours ago, SeamsFFun said:

They say the sights of Las Vegas are wonderful to see and memorable too.

This excellently sexy and teasing photo of such a great Lady proves that in abundance and then some.

You have certainly taken us to new heights of expectations with such mesmeric views of sheer quality entertainment.

Fabulous figure gorgeously encased and wondrously spectacular legs beautifully adorned.

KtF
:58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08:

Do your pals at the Newcastle Eagles know that you're masquerading as the Poet Laureate of SHQ... extolling the virtues of ladies "adorned" in stockings and serenading them with linguistic fluff such as "mesmeric views of sheer quality entertainment"?  In the interest of transparency, perhaps you'd care to share a few of these posts with the Eagles fan base... so they know that there's a tosser hidden in their midst!  :58674be6ca98e_EmojiSmiley-15:

"so they know that there's a tosser hidden in their midst"

As much as I think KtF's posts are fairly stupid, they are harmless. On that basis, threatening to 'out' them to a group of their peers (and/or spouse) in real life marks you out as the tosser.

I note from your posting history you seem more than a little obsessed with him? Move on, try and find something productive to contribute.

Yeah super veiw

6 hours ago, Haggis said:

"so they know that there's a tosser hidden in their midst"

As much as I think KtF's posts are fairly stupid, they are harmless. On that basis, threatening to 'out' them to a group of their peers (and/or spouse) in real life marks you out as the tosser.

I note from your posting history you seem more than a little obsessed with him? Move on, try and find something productive to contribute.

Probably fair comment but by God, the guy’s posts are so numerous, so repetitive, so wordy and bastardise the English language to such a degree that they are impossible to ignore. It’s easy enough to say ‘move on’ or ‘ignore the posts’ but for the reasons mentioned above, that’s virtually impossible. I’d like to find the person who a) gave him a thesaurus and b) told him that alliteration and assonance were always good techniques to use to make you sound intelligent - and slap them round the head. 

I find his posts creepy, desperate and just way over the top - or obsessively off-putting and excessively embarrassingly exaggerated, as he might say himself.

If this upsets anyone, please get a life. Public forum, opinions permitted, if you post on here you won’t like ‘em all.