Sign in to follow this  
bratman

A sincere thank you

4 posts in this topic

I'm sure our Jeff could say it far more eloquently. The lovely brave ladies that post on here may come in all shapes, sizes and ages, but what you do have in common is your kind generosity in allowing your pictures to be shown and appreciated by us males. I'm now 71 and the sights that were almost commonplace in my teens are long since gone. Since the death of my wife I doubt I'll ever get to see the real thing ever again. Your photographs remind me of happier more innocent times. Thank you ladies each and every one of you and my very best wishes for the coming year.

John B.

3 hours ago, bratman said:

I'm sure our Jeff could say it far more eloquently. The lovely brave ladies that post on here may come in all shapes, sizes and ages, but what you do have in common is your kind generosity in allowing your pictures to be shown and appreciated by us males. I'm now 71 and the sights that were almost commonplace in my teens are long since gone. Since the death of my wife I doubt I'll ever get to see the real thing ever again. Your photographs remind me of happier more innocent times. Thank you ladies each and every one of you and my very best wishes for the coming year.

John B.

I think you've said it very well and eloquently too John and you've also hit the nail right on the head as regards the Ladies and their partners who post such wonderful images here.

That is exactly what these forums and site should be all about, seeing the brave daring Ladies who post in their superb hosiery and praising and commending them for it in the right manner and nothing else.

I therefore second your words and hope that 2018 brings many more memorably mesmeric moments.

KtF
:58674be0c2f40_EmojiSmiley-06:

Hear hear Gents - you two really know how to thank these Ladies, that’s for sure and quite rightly so :58674be0c2f40_EmojiSmiley-06: 

So from myself, I too say thank you ladies for doing what you do here, it’s very much appreciated and please keep up the good work :58674be18a3d6_EmojiSmiley-07:

Happy 2018 :58674bdf747cb_EmojiSmiley-04:

Totally agree! Thank you all dear ladies....and husbands/partners too!