HanesBaby-CSB

It's The New Year 2018, Be Happy & Wear Stockings!

17 posts in this topic

Happy New Year, 2018!

Lets let the old days be history!  Lets put the right foot foreword, open our hearts and be kind and loving people.

I'll celebrate in a pretty blue ruffled bottom dress, black ff seamed stockings and blue sling back heels.  Then later out to dinner  with our children and grand children in the -25 below zero weather.  The Chicago "Hawk" is out but my heart will be warmed with the company of my family.

The "Hawk" is the wind screaming down nearly 400 miles of Great Lake Michigan.  She is better known as an Inland Sea.

May what ever God or Higher Power you believe in warm your hearts this day and always.

The next member or person has feelings also! 

Many Blessings

And if I can reverse those blessings HanesBaby and wish you and your family all the love and respect you deserve.

(As long as that hawk keeps screaming down Lake Michigan that's fine. It's bad enough here at times but at least its 42F  today)

2 hours ago, 714AD said:

And if I can reverse those blessings HanesBaby and wish you and your family all the love and respect you deserve.

(As long as that hawk keeps screaming down Lake Michigan that's fine. It's bad enough here at times but at least its 42F  today)

A member of barely a month 🤔 

Must have struck up a good relationship in that short time with the Stalwart of SHQ aka Susan 👀 

Isn’t that a nice thing to see here on SHQ 👍🏻 

I look forward to watching this bond strengthen as we go into 2018 🎈🎊🎈 

Happy New Year to you both 😊

5 hours ago, 714AD said:

The same to you my friend!  Thank You for your reply!

Susan

Wishing you nothing but joy in 2018 Susan. Happy New Year from the deep freeze in Canada !

It's lovely to see that you are still watching, if not contributing to these forums Susan.

May I also wish you and yours a happy, peaceful and prosperous New year, and hope to meet you again someday. xxx 

Have a good New Year Susan and I hope that it is a happy, peaceful and prosperous year.    

:58674be0c2f40_EmojiSmiley-06:

Edited by SeamsFFun

15 hours ago, HanesBaby-CSB said:

Happy New Year, 2018!

Lets let the old days be history!  Lets put the right foot foreword, open our hearts and be kind and loving people.

I'll celebrate in a pretty blue ruffled bottom dress, black ff seamed stockings and blue sling back heels.  Then later out to dinner  with our children and grand children in the -25 below zero weather.  The Chicago "Hawk" is out but my heart will be warmed with the company of my family.

The "Hawk" is the wind screaming down nearly 400 miles of Great Lake Michigan.  She is better known as an Inland Sea.

May what ever God or Higher Power you believe in warm your hearts this day and always.

Many Blessings

Ah Susan, The Queen of SHQ it's so good to hear from you again you wondrous Lady.

I fear the sentiments in your first statement are fabulously genuine and a 1,000,000% heartfelt and genuine. Sadly I feel they may well fall on deaf ears.

Your outfit to combat the "Hawk" sounds sensational and so hot it's simply must have made a very cold day that much hotter.

Your attitude to life and everything it throws at you is commendable and you do it and face it all in such fabulous stockings too, LOL!

All I can wish for you blessed Lady is all that you would wish for yourself and the strength of character to face it all in the positive way you always seam too.

A Magically Happy and Joyous New Year Susan to You especially and of course all of yours too.

Take Care Lovely Lady and above all KtF,
:58674c47bd499_EmojiSmiley-182::58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08::58674be18a3d6_EmojiSmiley-07:

15 hours ago, HanesBaby-CSB said:

Happy New Year, 2018!

Many Blessings

May I wish you and your family, all the health and happiness for the coming year....

Happy New Year.jpg

12 hours ago, stockingsadmirer68 said:

:58674be0c2f40_EmojiSmiley-06: :58674be0c2f40_EmojiSmiley-06:

There's a little man with green eyes.

Hi Susan:

A happy and safe 2018 to you and your family!

Stay warm,

Karen

Happy New Year to you and yours! 

I plan on 2018 being vintage and fabulous!!!!

On 01/01/2018 at 4:06 PM, HanesBaby-CSB said:

Happy New Year, 2018!

Many Blessings

Hear hear, well said Susan xxx 

Thank You Everyone For Your Kindness!  I hope everyone is having a good New Year So Far.

I'll say a big "Thank You" to the United Kingdom medical professionals for steering Bill and I in the right and modern direction.

http://www.amyloidosis.org.uk/about-amyloidosis/diagnosis/sap-scintigraphy-3/

This new SAP organ scanning can be done in about 45 minutes.  It's like an MRI.  Bill was going to have biopsies of all his organs including his heart at Hines VA Hospital in Chicago.  We found a hospital in Milwaukee, Wisconsin that uses the SAP scanning system.  So, he's talked with a Patient Advocate and the Veterans Choice program about a process that is newer compared to the stone age of organ tissue biopsy.  Had I not found the UK information it would have been weeks to have all the organ biopsies taken and tested.  So it's looking like this is the better, more precise and quicker way.  It's only 90 miles from where we live.  Now That's Really A Happy New Year Gift!

We think of you wonderful people all the time.  Do know you are in our hearts and prayers!

With Love, Susan