Bigun

The stockingsadmirer68 and macboatface (or any other user name he has) boring chat thread

53 posts in this topic

51 minutes ago, radio said:

One has only to look at how many posts a member has wracked up to realise the extent, or lack of, a life.

Robbies.................conclusion drawn is that any attention is better than no attention in your case, did your mummy not cuddle you enough as a boy?

1 minute ago, jllarrs said:

Robbies.................conclusion drawn is that any attention is better than no attention in your case, did your mummy not cuddle you enough as a boy?

You've got it in one, Jillarrs. It's either that or SA68 cuddled him.

If you think my posting is about getting attention, then you are in a worse state than you believe me to be in life. 

Yes, these forums are based on talking about stockings which I don't see any of those commenting about me doing.  So other than to pee those of us that talk about stockings, plus other subjects in the appropriate areas, what is the point of you being here?    

I know for a fact due to the way some posts are worded, that Boatman has at least 10 accounts within these forums when the rest of us cope with just the one account and I suspect that he cannot even keep up with me even with those 10 accounts as he is too busy using them to make it look like those accounts are talking to each other, which is really, really sad, more so than some stating a natural thing as to how they are feeling each day, which we all verbal to family and friends each day.  I wonder if Boatman has got 10 Facebook accounts that he uses to talk to each other?    

As David once said in a post the forums are to make of what we want them to be, not just as a stocking community talking to each other about stockings, but also on other subjects as well within either the status area of any of our accounts or the Off-Topic forum area to talk to a wider field of people.     

In my time here, I have just used the facilities more than some in expressing how I am feeling which to be honest is no different others that post here do and they are not being attacked in the same way as those of us that use the facility.  Yes, those of us that are male that use the facility are easy targets to pee of and try to upset so that the tiny weenies can get their kicks.  Yet, those same people do not comment that much within any of the forums and believe that those that do comment quite often must be leading a boring life.   Most certainly not a boring life and that is all I will comment on the subject.    

Edited by Robbies

Dear little weenie Rob, you are what the old Redskins used to describe as 'man with forked tongue', the only thing is that one side of your tongue doesn't know what the other side has said or is trying to spit out. In other words, you are a sorry imitation of a human being and another member guessed correctly when they asked if your mother ever cuddled you.

Your comment that I never mention stockings is a downright lie and speaking of which, where are your stockings related comments on this thread? Forked tongue?

Ten accounts? Wow, this Boatman fella has certainly got under your skin somehow and as for me keeping up with you if I kept up with you I'd be stagnant.

Your 'David' quote sums things up as I see them too. Good old David.

Another sympathy plea in the last paragraph. You can never resist sliding one in. What's the matter, can't you fight your own battles weenie?

And your very last sentence sums up my feelings too.

Please download a spelling and grammar check, you don't make sense half the time.

19 minutes ago, macboatface said:

Dear little weenie Rob, you are what the old Redskins used to describe as 'man with forked tongue', the only thing is that one side of your tongue doesn't know what the other side has said or is trying to spit out. In other words, you are a sorry imitation of a human being and another member guessed correctly when they asked if your mother ever cuddled you.

Your comment that I never mention stockings is a downright lie and speaking of which, where are your stockings related comments on this thread? Forked tongue?

Ten accounts? Wow, this Boatman fella has certainly got under your skin somehow and as for me keeping up with you if I kept up with you I'd be stagnant.

Your 'David' quote sums things up as I see them too. Good old David.

Another sympathy plea in the last paragraph. You can never resist sliding one in. What's the matter, can't you fight your own battles weenie?

And your very last sentence sums up my feelings too.

Please download a spelling and grammar check, you don't make sense half the time.

Tell you what I will do you a deal, you stop peeing everyone off within these forums and I will download the grammar check?   

Not that it deserves an answer, yes my Mum did cuddle me as did all my Aunts when I was growing up and as has quite a few ladies that I have either worked with or met from time to time without me even having to be pushing to ask for a cuddle.  So try again with pyscho profiling as you have scored 0 out of a 1000 on that point.   There is has been and still is no end of love within my family, so I would give up on trying to torment with the pyscho mumble babble if I was you.   

If anything, I would say that it was you that lost out in love from their mother and maybe was not wanted, so was given up for adoption as that to me is how you are coming across.    You also coming across, as someone that is jealous as I know how to be expressing my feelings into words, whereas your brain goes blank when trying to even to attempt to put your feelings into words.     

Edited by Robbies

9 minutes ago, macboatface said:

Everyone, Robbies, sweetie?

Yes, Everyone or no deal.    

But as far as I am aware, there is only yourself and your boy wonder, SA68 that is 'peed' off.

Please learn to read sweetie. It wasn't I who raised the subject of your mummy giving or not giving cuddles, but it has been noted that no comment has passed your lips in that members direction. I wonder why? No doubt Sa will hold your hand if you would care to rectify this omission.

Doh! My brain hurts sweetie, but only from trying to decipher your pre-school rubbish.

1 minute ago, luckyme said:

But as far as I am aware, there is only yourself and your boy wonder, SA68 that is 'peed' off.

Please learn to read sweetie. It wasn't I who raised the subject of your mummy giving or not giving cuddles, but it has been noted that no comment has passed your lips in that members direction. I wonder why? No doubt Sa will hold your hand if you would care to rectify this omission.

Doh! My brain hurts sweetie, but only from trying to decipher your pre-school rubbish.

What you cannot keep up with someone that has just one account when you have 10 to choose from?   

Did I say that it was you that raised the subject within my comment?    

Not sure as I have difficulty in following you convoluted rambles, sweetie, but it has been noted that you have said nothing to the poster of the comment.

Stop trying so hard sweetie, you'll hurt something.

7 minutes ago, luckyme said:

Not sure as I have difficulty in following you convoluted rambles, sweetie, but it has been noted that you have said nothing to the poster of the comment.

Stop trying so hard sweetie, you'll hurt something.

I am not hiding, if anything it is you that is the one that is hiding with using multiple accounts, so I guess that you are taking to yourself again!   

I don't believe I mentioned anything about you hiding sweetie, you really must put your Peter Rabbit books away and progress up to 'Five go chasing Rainbows' or some-such.

You keep right on guessing because by doing that you are making yourself look a fool.

There's a fairy tale about a little boy that cried "Wolf" once too often. Get your mummy to tell you it at bed time.