Bigun

The stockingsadmirer68 and macboatface (or any other user name he has) boring chat thread

53 posts in this topic

Just to save every thread on this forum being hijacked by these 2 members bickering with each other like children, I thought I would start this new thread so that they can argue together here to their heart's content,  and leave the rest of us to get on enjoying this forum. 

Please enjoy stockingsadmirer68 and macboatface. 

Edited by Bigun

Trouble is he won’t join in 🤣😂🤣

F Y I it’s not EVERY thread.... 😉 Hijacked? 😂🤣😂

I also contribute to a number of threads across 90% of the forums and I only have one account - unlike others :58674d5a21ae6_EmojiObjects-216: :58674c057baa4_EmojiSmiley-69: :58674d5a21ae6_EmojiObjects-216: 

Thanks 🙏🏻 for your thoughts 💭 anyway 👍🏻 how very admirable of you to think of such a great idea 💡 

Edited by stockingsadmirer68

I think that he created a new account yesterday, so that is probably 9 or 10 accounts that he has now.  Question is will he use the new account, Macboatface, Luckyme, EcCouple, Blacknylon, Jllars, radio,  DMCGREG and DNCgreg.

There is an account per month, so I am expecting a comment to this not only from the 'December Account'  but probably from the account for January as well.   More than likely going to be an abusive comment as well, I have no doubt towards me telling me that I should be on way and leaving this forum as I have advised others to do in the past.  Well, do you what I am going to stay if anything to pee off Boatman, as I have staying power as I am not going to see these forums taken over by trolls whose any purpose seems to be to give abuse to people.  As I was recently asked by someone, why do people come to these forums with the sole purpose to strike abuse to people that they have never met or in anyway done them harm?            

4 minutes ago, Robbies said:

I think that he created a new account yesterday, so that is probably 9 or 10 accounts that he has now.  Question is will he use the new account, Macboatface, Luckyme, EcCouple, Blacknylon, Jllars, radio,  DMCGREG and DNCgreg.

There is an account per month, so I am expecting a comment to this not only from the 'December Account'  but probably from the account for January as well.   More than likely going to be an abusive comment as well, I have no doubt towards me telling me that I should be on way and leaving this forum as I have advised others to do in the past.  Well, do you what I am going to stay if anything to pee off Boatman, as I have staying power as I am not going to see these forums taken over by trolls whose any purpose seems to be to give abuse to people.  As I was recently asked by someone, why do people come to these forums with the sole purpose to strike abuse to people that they have never met or in anyway done them harm?            

Like :58674d5a21ae6_EmojiObjects-216: :58674c057baa4_EmojiSmiley-69::58674d5a21ae6_EmojiObjects-216:

I said he wouldn’t join in 🤔 🍊🍊👴🏻

Infact he’s done his usual trick, parked that MucBoatieface username up only to wake up luckyme 🤡 who’s back trying to ‘Lord it up’....to no avail yet again 😴

1 hour ago, stockingsadmirer68 said:

I said he wouldn’t join in 🤔 🍊🍊👴🏻

Infact he’s done his usual trick, parked that MucBoatieface username up only to wake up luckyme 🤡 who’s back trying to ‘Lord it up’....to no avail yet again 😴

Like.   

35 minutes ago, stockingsadmirer68 said:

Thanks 🙏🏻 But he still hasn’t got the balls to join in on here.... 🍊👴🏻🍊

I think that, somewhere down the road, both of you have lost whatever minds you've had.

6 minutes ago, rowlf said:

I think that, somewhere down the road, both of you have lost whatever minds you've had.

Who said that? 🤔 

Where is he then rowlf? 👀 Not normally more than one step away from you...at anytime of the day / night 🤨

33 minutes ago, stockingsadmirer68 said:

Who said that? 🤔 

Where is he then rowlf? 👀 Not normally more than one step away from you...at anytime of the day / night 🤨

Weenie...............

10 minutes ago, rowlf said:

Weenie...............

Ohhhhh he’s hanging onto that - rather than your apron strings, for a change 👴🏻🍊👴🏻 🤣😂🤣 He must have small hands.....

I’ll leave you two to it 🍊👴🏻❤️ 👴🏻🍊

19 minutes ago, stockingsadmirer68 said:

Ohhhhh he’s hanging onto that - rather than your apron strings, for a change 👴🏻🍊👴🏻 🤣😂🤣 He must have small hands.....

I’ll leave you two to it 🍊👴🏻❤️ 👴🏻🍊

Little weenie......................

7 hours ago, rowlf said:

Little weenie......................

Typical, childish, yank retort :58674bf614695_EmojiSmiley-42:because you don’t have anything constructive to say about your old brah :58674c057baa4_EmojiSmiley-69: who keeps being found out as a fraudster member, here on SHQ. 

So, keep up with your ‘really funny’ name calling Pops, as it continues to strengthen what we already know... 

13 hours ago, Bigun said:

Just edited the title to better reflect. 

When you use a title on a thread such as this, it seems to me that you are already being judgemental. Both SA68 and Robbies, whatever their spluttering denials, have several accounts to their names.

Play up and play the game, Sir.

Edited by macboatface

3 hours ago, stockingsadmirer68 said:

Typical, childish, yank retort :58674bf614695_EmojiSmiley-42:because you don’t have anything constructive to say about your old brah :58674c057baa4_EmojiSmiley-69: who keeps being found out as a fraudster member, here on SHQ. 

So, keep up with your ‘really funny’ name calling Pops, as it continues to strengthen what we already know... 

Insignificant little weenie.............

1 hour ago, rowlf said:

Insignificant little weenie.............

He's right, though.

3 hours ago, macboatface said:

When you use a title on a thread such as this, it seems to me that you are already being judgemental. Both SA68 and Robbies, whatever their spluttering denials, have several accounts to their names.

Please feel free to copy and paste (the only basic I T task you are capable of) the original posts, inc date/time, that I’ve supposedly made, in my ‘several accounts’ that I’ve supposedly got... 

:58674d5a21ae6_EmojiObjects-216::58674c057baa4_EmojiSmiley-69::58674d5a21ae6_EmojiObjects-216: 

17CF5BC7-0649-4EFF-86DD-689B163B39AA.gif

I don't have the energy to pretend I like you enough to provide the members with proof that what I say is true and you already know.

11 minutes ago, macboatface said:

I don't have the energy to pretend I like you enough to provide the members with proof that what I say is true and you already know.

Once again unfounded accusations.... :58674bf614695_EmojiSmiley-42: 

:58674d5a21ae6_EmojiObjects-216::58674c057baa4_EmojiSmiley-69::58674d5a21ae6_EmojiObjects-216:

You don’t have to try hard to make yourself look stoopid 🤡

6 hours ago, stockingsadmirer68 said:

Please feel free to copy and paste (the only basic I T task you are capable of) the original posts, inc date/time, that I’ve supposedly made, in my ‘several accounts’ that I’ve supposedly got... 

17CF5BC7-0649-4EFF-86DD-689B163B39AA.gif

I was going to ignore the comment but the Troll has made the comment both with his Luckyme and his McBoatface account that I have multiple accounts.  So please name the multiple accounts that I have other than the Robbies account?   

For me it is very sad, when someone answers their own posts with four out of their now 10 accounts is it that you have now, as you did in another thread?  One of those accounts aptly named Violin!!  Difference is boatman, I know how to play the instrument, do you?   

Here is the thread where 4 of his accounts where used: http://forum.stockingshq.com/index.php?/topic/36823-my-chat-experience-of-last-two-days/&page=5

On 01/01/2018 at 1:41 PM, Robbies said:

Listen Robbies, you horrible little toad faced shit, I don't even have the time or inclination to read any of the rest of these posts. I genuinely don't know if what you are saying about multiple ID posters is true. Gotta be honest, I don't actually care. Just be aware that me, DMCGREG is not a multiple poster. I am not pretending to be anyone else. I have become so bored with the intellectual capabilities of most posters on here that I have decided to take a backseat. I really couldn't give a shit about what someone like you thinks about me. I just need to repeat that I have 1 account on here and I've had it for well over a decade. I'm certainly not about to try and perversely boost my ego by having multiple personalities. Do NOT include me in your chat or I will come out of hiding and fucking destroy your world. Trust me, if it comes down to a war of words, then you're not gonna be able to live with me. 

18 hours ago, DMCGREG said:

Please accept my apologies, but from things posted by your account, it did look to be yet another account owned by Boatman.    

Like you, I also have only got 1 account.  Even though my current account was created this year, I have actually with the previous account that I had which was also called Robbies been around these forum for 10 years also and do not want to see them go downhill by being taken over by tolls like Boatman.    

Like you I am also bored with the intellectual capabilities of most posters on here that I have decided to take a backseat and not speak out against the trolls have multiple accounts in the hope that they will just go away.  They won't, they will just create account after account which is why Moderators are needed for these forums.  

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, Robbies said:

Please accept my apologies, but from things posted by your account, it did look to be yet another account owned by Boatman.    

Like you, I also have only got 1 account.  Even though my current account was created this year, I have actually with the previous account that I had which was also called Robbies been around these forum for 19 years also and do not want to see them go downhill by being taken over by tolls like Boatman.    

Like you I am also bored with the intellectual capabilities of most posters on here that I have decided to take a backseat and not speak out against the trolls have multiple accounts in the hope that they will just go away.  They won't, they will just create account after account which is why Moderators are needed for these forums.  

Fair play then young man. I will leave you to do your own thing then. I used to like chipping in my tuppence worth for a giggle. It's now stopped being a giggle. Anyone that has multiple ID's on here has some major problems. You can't beat them and you can't deal with them. I think most decent posters like ourselves are able to spot these folks. It does hurt a little though when someone includes me in a group of phantom posters. I don't feel the need to come on here every day. I shouldn't even need to to come on here every week. Unfortunately the nature of the net means that oddballs like to pretend to be others that they either admire or hate. Its 2 sides of the same coin. If I disagree with you then you will know all about it. I pride myself on being the cheekiest c**t on the internet. It's not just about an insult, it's about a stylish insult. Take care you good guys. I will be watching and will return when I feel the site needs me. 

Edited by DMCGREG

On ‎02‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 11:23 AM, macboatface said:

Begun is right..lets just a game to you and all your other accounts ...you are out to wreck the forum.

2 hours ago, billso and marge said:

Begun is right..lets just a game to you and all your other accounts ...you are out to wreck the forum.

Correct 👍🏻

12 hours ago, DMCGREG said:

Fair play then young man. I will leave you to do your own thing then. I used to like chipping in my tuppence worth for a giggle. It's now stopped being a giggle. Anyone that has multiple ID's on here has some major problems. You can't beat them and you can't deal with them. I think most decent posters like ourselves are able to spot these folks. It does hurt a little though when someone includes me in a group of phantom posters. I don't feel the need to come on here every day. I shouldn't even need to to come on here every week. Unfortunately the nature of the net means that oddballs like to pretend to be others that they either admire or hate. Its 2 sides of the same coin. If I disagree with you then you will know all about it. I pride myself on being the cheekiest c**t on the internet. It's not just about an insult, it's about a stylish insult. Take care you good guys. I will be watching and will return when I feel the site needs me. 

I meant 10 years in my post earlier not 19 years.   I have to agree with all your comments DMCGREG.  Years ago, I too like coming on here and giving a cheeky comment.  Whether it is the times that people have gone through the last few years within the world or whether it is down to the fact that I am getting that bit older and supposedly more mature, but the world has changed I feel and not for the better.  I personally think that it is down to the fact that you have more forums within the internet now and most seem to allow bad behaviour, just as long as they are getting the amount of people using them, which is a shame as it is a few that are ruining it for the many.     

On ‎01‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 1:41 PM, Robbies said:

Why are you dragging me into this? You really are a sad individual...............enough said.

4 hours ago, jllarrs said:

Why are you dragging me into this? You really are a sad individual...............enough said.

Really, what is sad is someone that has the need for several accounts and has the need for those accounts to be talking to each other Boatface. 

How many accounts is that you called me a sad individual from now Boatface?   Keep making a dickhead of yourself.       

I do believe it isn't Boatman that is making a dickhead of himself, little man, but keep going you're doing fine.

11 hours ago, Robbies said:

Really, what is sad is someone that has the need for several accounts and has the need for those accounts to be talking to each other Boatface. 

How many accounts is that you called me a sad individual from now Boatface?   Keep making a dickhead of yourself.       

I have in work and life met many obsessed and paranoid individuals who focus on the irrelevant to give them importance or credibility.  Oddly enough these people were the ones who had no real life but could always project their points, their misery and their unhappiness onto those that had fun and did have a life. 

12 minutes ago, jllarrs said:

I have in work and life met many obsessed and paranoid individuals who focus on the irrelevant to give them importance or credibility.  Oddly enough these people were the ones who had no real life but could always project their points, their misery and their unhappiness onto those that had fun and did have a life. 

One has only to look at how many posts a member has wracked up to realise the extent, or lack of, a life.

16 minutes ago, radio said:

One has only to look at how many posts a member has wracked up to realise the extent, or lack of, a life.

Does that include all the posts for all the accounts Boatman, as that makes you a very..very..very..very sad person.  especially, as you seem to have to answer a reply to your own accounts!     

4 minutes ago, Robbies said:

Does that include all the posts for all the accounts Boatman, as that makes you a very..very..very..very sad person.  especially, as you seem to have to answer a reply to your own accounts!     

Sad...lonely...decrepit spring to mind Robbies  :58674bddb5b72_EmojiSmiley-01:

He needs something to fill his last, empty days.... :58674d5a21ae6_EmojiObjects-216: :58674c057baa4_EmojiSmiley-69: :58674d5a21ae6_EmojiObjects-216:

As an onlooker, your pathetic posts just remind us all what spiteful morons hide on the forums these days. Why don't you two grow up then maybe peace would settle on SHQ.

Or is this something you both don't want?