SeamsFFun

Happy Birthday All

5 posts in this topic

According to the site 162, yes 162, members celebrate their birthdays today.

Obviously it's more down to people just sticking 01/01/???? down for ease of reference but on the first day of 2018 I do want to wish all members that perhaps are celebrating their birthdays a Very Happy Stockingtastic One!

I also want to wish ALL members and I do mean ALL members hear a happy, healthy, prosperous and stockingtastic New Year.

If I had one wish for SHQ, it's forums and it's members it would be prosperity and goodwill towards all and the reminder of what David created these forums for and what they are supposed to celebrate ...................................................................................................................................................... well, you can always dream I suppose!

In all seriousness whatever 2018 brings I hope it's what you want.

KtF
:58674bdf747cb_EmojiSmiley-04:

Well Jeff, I sincerely wish you a happy and prosperous new year! And that goes for everyone on the forum, as well. However, I remember the words to an old country tune by Don Williams. You probably know it. 'We're all gonna be what we're gonna me'. A new year won't change that.

23 minutes ago, rowlf said:

Well Jeff, I sincerely wish you a happy and prosperous new year! And that goes for everyone on the forum, as well. However, I remember the words to an old country tune by Don Williams. You probably know it. 'We're all gonna be what we're gonna me'. A new year won't change that.

Thanks rowfl 👍🏻 You too 🎈🎊🎈 

Happy Birthday 🎂 to anyone on these forums who has a birthday today 🥂🍾🥂

Happy New Year all, actually is Mrs Stort's birthday today, bet you can't guess what I got her 😉

17 hours ago, stortfordcpl said:

Happy New Year all, actually is Mrs Stort's birthday today, bet you can't guess what I got her 😉

I just hope she enjoyed her birthday and her gifts from you which I'm sure brought her some sheer joy.

Would be wonderful to see such a classy Lady showing us her birthday gifts!

Mrs Stort, you're a great example of this ickle glamour world we live in and a real credit to femininity too.

Hope you had a Stockingtastic birthday.

KtF
:58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08: