Sharon41

It finally happened!

12 posts in this topic

Hi all,

Quite a while back, I posted about a friend of mine who is very well endowed (38DD to be exact).  Twice she had boughten a bra in a box and found note with a guys name and phone number inside.

Well it happened to me.  I bought a pair of 'Silks Sexy'  stockings and inside was a slip of paper with the message "We should meet - Willis" and his phone number.

I'm not sure if this is ingenious or insanity.

Has this ever happened to anyone else.?

 

Kisses,

 

Sharon

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow!!! What the heck?? Where was it from? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whacky! Ive never seen or heard about this!

are you the same Sharon who posted in 2001-2005 or so and bought a lot of your stockings at Walmart? Anyway if so, then glad to see you posting again! I still like your boat / beach anecdote from 15 or so years ago. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎31‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 7:04 PM, Sharon41 said:

Hi all,

Quite a while back, I posted about a friend of mine who is very well endowed (38DD to be exact).  Twice she had boughten a bra in a box and found note with a guys name and phone number inside.

Well it happened to me.  I bought a pair of 'Silks Sexy'  stockings and inside was a slip of paper with the message "We should meet - Willis" and his phone number.

I'm not sure if this is ingenious or insanity.

Has this ever happened to anyone else.?

Kisses,

Sharon

I'm not sure what it is Sharon but it's certainly intriguing.

Wonder how often said person does this and whether he needs to be reported or at least spoken too.

Not sure if I'd be particularly enamoured if my wife bought something like this and found a man's number inside and an invitation to meet.

Very unusual I'd say and of course could be very innocent too.

Worth investigating further perhaps?

KtF
:58674be5313cc_EmojiSmiley-12:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 31/12/2017 at 7:04 PM, Sharon41 said:

Hi all,

Quite a while back, I posted about a friend of mine who is very well endowed (38DD to be exact).  Twice she had boughten a bra in a box and found note with a guys name and phone number inside.

Well it happened to me.  I bought a pair of 'Silks Sexy'  stockings and inside was a slip of paper with the message "We should meet - Willis" and his phone number.

I'm not sure if this is ingenious or insanity.

Has this ever happened to anyone else.?

 

Kisses,

 

Sharon

 

 

Hi Sharon,

Way back in the mists of time, I was emptying a box of oranges that had come from Israel, (This was the days of wooden orange boxes - much prized in their time similar to pallets these days), when right in the middle of one compartment I found an envelope. Inside was a charming letter from a young, 18 year old Israeli girl. She wrote how she was packing oranges as a part time job to help get herself through Tel-Aviv university and that she had got her call up papers for her two year stint in the Air Force. She went on to describe her family, four brothers, all in the army and her mother and father who had arrived in Israel from Russia.

I wrote back to her and we struck up a lively pen-pal friendship that lasted about a year when suddenly all letters from Ruth stopped. It wasn't until about two months later that I heard that the helicopter she was travelling in had been shot down over Syria.

Nothing what-so-ever to do with stockings I know but something I remember vividly.

About your mysterious contact, I don't think he should be reported like some suggest, but this is entirely up to yourself. If you are that curious you could always use a public phone, if you can find one, and take it from there.

All the best anyway, one way or the other.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/2/2018 at 4:03 AM, SeamsFFun said:

I'm not sure what it is Sharon but it's certainly intriguing.

Wonder how often said person does this and whether he needs to be reported or at least spoken too.

Not sure if I'd be particularly enamoured if my wife bought something like this and found a man's number inside and an invitation to meet.

Very unusual I'd say and of course could be very innocent too.

Worth investigating further perhaps?

KtF
:58674be5313cc_EmojiSmiley-12:

And would your wife be "enamoured" if she read your posts on SHQ???  :58674be6ca98e_EmojiSmiley-15:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mr. Smooth said:

And would your wife be "enamoured" if she read your posts on SHQ???  :58674be6ca98e_EmojiSmiley-15:

Speaking of who, our resident bard hasn't been around for the past few days. Perhaps his wife was NOT enamoured.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apocryphal or not, I have read that during/after WW2 that sometimes girls would drop their names and addresses on pieces of paper in the pockets of military clothing (battledress, greatcoats) they'd made in factories, in this way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, luckyme said:

Speaking of who, our resident bard hasn't been around for the past few days. Perhaps his wife was NOT enamoured.

Unfortunately, he always comes crawling back to infuse this site with his mindless mumbo jumbo...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Mr. Smooth said:

Unfortunately, he always comes crawling back to infuse this site with his mindless mumbo jumbo...

I think we can expect a long and boring sympathy post any time now, in which he will extoll all his imaginary virtues but none of his glaring faults.

Edited by luckyme

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now