M&T

Contrast Seams

118 posts in this topic

Superb, I love a lady that wears OBGs, fortunately my wife wears for me on occasion!

Very nice , do post more. Hope you like ours P & K x

Oh my god really want to help you keep them seams straight if you will slow me I think those nylons would go well with pvc wink wink. Xx

Nice photos,love the girdle

On ‎30‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 5:12 PM, M&T said:

We have added a few pics to someone's topic previously but this is our first independent post. Here's my wife wearing some contrast seams with an OBG. Hope you all like?

I was lucky enough to find M&T's first post on that other thread and know of this great couple from another site.

I knew M had and has all the attributes and attitude that will make her a sensation on these forums and site and I look forward to her adding to the sheer quality that is on display within it all.

Fabulously sexy and teasing start with a classy, elegant dress accessorised by superb legs in stunning stockings and a great pair of heels to set it all off.

Sure am looking forward to more from this gorgeous Lady.

KtF
:58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08:

On ‎31‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 2:35 PM, M&T said:

Thanks for the nice remarks, here's a frontal view.

What a magical view that is and when you can front up like this why not.

Gorgeous lift of the classy dress to show what sexy, teasing goodies lie beneath.

The OBG with it's suspender straps is really teasing and tempting.

However, those wondrous legs adorned in such sensational stockings are such a sheer joy to see.

KtF

On ‎31‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 2:55 PM, M&T said:

Loving the comments, thanks xxx

Not as much as we're loving the pictures, thanXXX.

You really do have a sensationally wondrous pair of legs and they look awesome in those spectacular seamed stockings.

The way the suspender straps are pulling taut and hard to keep the scintillating seams so straight is wonderful to see and very sexy and teasing too.

Hope you're enjoying being part of this little community and continue to go from strength to strength on here displaying your wonderful wares so beautifully.

KtF

Thanks again for all the wonderful comments on this thread especially SeamsFFun.

Here are some more pics of Minnie wearing contrast seams with another outfit.

IMG_2991.jpg

IMG_2999.jpg

IMG_3000.jpg

Fantastic legs and gorgeous stockings - a powerful combination ! ☺ Lovely figure and bottom too ☺

mmmmmmmmmmm................the next sensational pics wearing Contrasts, perfectly high up attached at your fabulous thighs - and especially well suspended!!

Many thanks for sharing.

Looking now forward to your next thread(perhaps some car-shots).....

Supplementary a Happy New Year for you.

Absolutely gorgeous dressed to impress sexy legs, wonderful lingerie 

Minnie you really are spoling us. Such fantastic legs looking perfect in seams and heels, and the see through knickers, which will be a welcome distraction at my first day back work after the festive break. Stunning! 

Gareth

25 minutes ago, M&T said:

Thanks again for all the wonderful comments on this thread especially SeamsFFun.

Here are some more pics of Minnie wearing contrast seams with another outfit.

Oh T you are an amazingly luck fella!

Minnie the Magnificent as I shall forever know you from now, what a terrifically tempting teasing trio of sheer delights for us to savour and enjoy which show you have it absolutely all going on.

Such a fabulous figure which shows how well you look after yourself, such a cute derriere encased in such sheer delightful panties/knickers and I have to confess that's a gorgeously cute hairstyle too.

But, of course, those simply wondrously spectacular legs are the stars of the show especially adorned in such a fantastic way with those contrast seam stockings looking awesome and such sheer quality as they seemingly go all the way up those lovely long legs.

Said it before, will say it again, pictures like this and the way you're presented in them show why you will quickly become a massive favourite here.

KtF

Fab stockings and outfit and love the poses. Thanks for sharing 

These are great, what sexy legs!! Margx

Just love those nylons and them shoes make your calves look amazing more please. 

Love mike xxx

Fabulous 

Thanks for all the nice compliments, just got to keep this thread going with some pics now!

Minnie x

IMG_3010.jpg

IMG_3024.jpg

IMG_3025.jpg

29 minutes ago, M&T said:

Thanks for all the nice compliments, just got to keep this thread going with some pics now!

Minnie x

IMG_3010.jpg

IMG_3024.jpg

IMG_3025.jpg

OMG...........you are sensational - it is a Highlight to see your pics > wearing stockings and suspenders......many thanks for sharing!!

That is "stockings wearing" in perfection!!

Thanks Leibhaber-von-Nylons you're the only one to comment on this latest addition. It seams (pun intended) the only way to get noticed is to post the odd picture in a new thread not keep adding to an existing one!

M x

Every post more fantastic than the last, how long can you keep it up? Wonderful legs, you look out of this world!

40 minutes ago, M&T said:

Thanks Leibhaber-von-Nylons you're the only one to comment on this latest addition. It seams (pun intended) the only way to get noticed is to post the odd picture in a new thread not keep adding to an existing one!

M x

First of all many thanks for the compliment about my comment on your last addition.

I agree totaly with you - the only way to get notice is to start for all your pics a new thread. Maybe many members don't scroll down the actually thread and so they didn't see that you have post more pics.

Hope your next thread with wearing stockings and suspenders is coming soon.....

At least I have question too: What do you think about V-Clips(my favs) and have you ever worn those kind of suspenders? I have written you a message - in that I have told you what suspender belts and stockings I like......and have given a thank you for your pics. But it comes no answer - so I ask now again.

What an absolutely sensational lady you are Minnie, such a sexy lady too!

All of your photos are wonderful and you look amazing, just live these latest ones in sheer panties and such gorgeous legs. You've certainly made my day, week, month!! :58674be18a3d6_EmojiSmiley-07:

Such a lucky photographer :58674be5313cc_EmojiSmiley-12:

WOW stunning. The stockings are amazing. As is the girdle.. And the sheer panties. Heaven

A very sexy lady indeed x

Edited by souljacker