endisforever

Pvc skirt and Cervin silk stockings

21 posts in this topic

Fabulous legs and choice of stockings ☺

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As you may guess from my ‘handle’ that should be right up my street! Unfortunately I can’t get access to your Flickr page 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

fabulous photos truly stunning xxx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Liebhaber-von-Nylons said:

Your link for Flickr don't works for me!!

 

4 hours ago, Kinkypvclover said:

As you may guess from my ‘handle’ that should be right up my street! Unfortunately I can’t get access to your Flickr page 

you need to be logged in with a flickr account.

 

the pics are to large to be uploaded direct to here ill see what i can do about editing them so i can

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, endisforever said:

 

you need to be logged in with a flickr account.

 

the pics are to large to be uploaded direct to here ill see what i can do about editing them so i can

I be on Flickr since 5 years now so I have a account there - thanks that you will try to upload them here!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Liebhaber-von-Nylons said:

I be on Flickr since 5 years now so I have a account there - thanks that you will try to upload them here!!

it must be a setting on your end we had to make our flickr only view able as adult content as it was getting taken down or made private all the time 

take a look make sure you can view adult content

ill have a go at uploading them here but may take a while as not a lot of time on my hand for editing 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have to say you look wondrously sexy and terrifically teasing in such a daring outfit.

You have a fabulous figure and such a cute derriere backed up by such a superb pair of legs too.

To see your legs adorned in your sensational array of stockings is always a sheer delight for me.

You are a very sexy Lady that really embraces this glamorous little world we inhabit and do it with so much style and grace too.

Your Flickr account is superb and I love it when you remind us of it's sheer quality by linking us magically to it from here.

Happy New Year Lovely Lady.

KtF
:58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SeamsFFun said:

I have to say you look wondrously sexy and terrifically teasing in such a daring outfit.

You have a fabulous figure and such a cute derriere backed up by such a superb pair of legs too.

To see your legs adorned in your sensational array of stockings is always a sheer delight for me.

You are a very sexy Lady that really embraces this glamorous little world we inhabit and do it with so much style and grace too.

Your Flickr account is superb and I love it when you remind us of it's sheer quality by linking us magically to it from here.

Happy New Year Lovely Lady.

KtF
:58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08:

Does your wife know that you're spending all this time on SHQ drooling over another "Lovely Lady" who wears a "wondrously sexy and terrifically teasing... daring outfit", has a "cute derriere", and whose "legs (are) adorned in (a) sensational array of stockings"?  Is marriage counseling one of your New Year's resolutions?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now