endisforever

Pvc skirt and Cervin silk stockings

21 posts in this topic

Fabulous legs and choice of stockings ☺

As you may guess from my ‘handle’ that should be right up my street! Unfortunately I can’t get access to your Flickr page 

fabulous photos truly stunning xxx

4 hours ago, Liebhaber-von-Nylons said:

Your link for Flickr don't works for me!!

4 hours ago, Kinkypvclover said:

As you may guess from my ‘handle’ that should be right up my street! Unfortunately I can’t get access to your Flickr page 

you need to be logged in with a flickr account.

the pics are to large to be uploaded direct to here ill see what i can do about editing them so i can

1 minute ago, endisforever said:

you need to be logged in with a flickr account.

the pics are to large to be uploaded direct to here ill see what i can do about editing them so i can

I be on Flickr since 5 years now so I have a account there - thanks that you will try to upload them here!!

19 hours ago, Liebhaber-von-Nylons said:

I be on Flickr since 5 years now so I have a account there - thanks that you will try to upload them here!!

it must be a setting on your end we had to make our flickr only view able as adult content as it was getting taken down or made private all the time 

take a look make sure you can view adult content

ill have a go at uploading them here but may take a while as not a lot of time on my hand for editing 

I have to say you look wondrously sexy and terrifically teasing in such a daring outfit.

You have a fabulous figure and such a cute derriere backed up by such a superb pair of legs too.

To see your legs adorned in your sensational array of stockings is always a sheer delight for me.

You are a very sexy Lady that really embraces this glamorous little world we inhabit and do it with so much style and grace too.

Your Flickr account is superb and I love it when you remind us of it's sheer quality by linking us magically to it from here.

Happy New Year Lovely Lady.

KtF
:58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08:

2 hours ago, SeamsFFun said:

I have to say you look wondrously sexy and terrifically teasing in such a daring outfit.

You have a fabulous figure and such a cute derriere backed up by such a superb pair of legs too.

To see your legs adorned in your sensational array of stockings is always a sheer delight for me.

You are a very sexy Lady that really embraces this glamorous little world we inhabit and do it with so much style and grace too.

Your Flickr account is superb and I love it when you remind us of it's sheer quality by linking us magically to it from here.

Happy New Year Lovely Lady.

KtF
:58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08:

Does your wife know that you're spending all this time on SHQ drooling over another "Lovely Lady" who wears a "wondrously sexy and terrifically teasing... daring outfit", has a "cute derriere", and whose "legs (are) adorned in (a) sensational array of stockings"?  Is marriage counseling one of your New Year's resolutions?