1 hour ago, Fire999 said:

Yorkshire is NICE THIS TIME OF YEAR, SEXY SHROPSHIRE IS BETTER IN 2018

You look GREAT 

Not today it hasn't been, Gill.

On ‎28‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 7:38 PM, Mans Nylons said:

Night out in Yorkshire tonight

M

X

So how lucky was Yorkshire on Thursday night to have this seamed Goddess visit it's quaint little haunts.

M you are magnificent, marvellous and mesmeric as always.

A dazzling smile that could brighten up any dark place and one that clearly shows how much enjoyment you're getting from the terrific teasing you are doing.

Such a sexy, gorgeous and beautifully put together Lady that seams to know how to dress to impress and then some.

Not sure if you enjoyed your night but I'm betting anyone that came across you certainly did.

Stunning stockings adorned on such wondrous legs and a fabulous classy, sexy and sophisticated dress too.

KtF
:58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08:

On ‎28‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 9:15 PM, Mans Nylons said:

M

X

What a simply sensational pair of legs so beautifully adorned in seamed black magic.

Always a special thrill to know such a wonderfully flirty and teasing Lady is out in public so gorgeously adorned.

The wondrous legs are a sheer thrilling sight to see so close-up and those heels are definitely killer for sure.

M, you are amazing.

KtF

On ‎28‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 10:26 PM, Mans Nylons said:

A little break between courses

I think my sussies may be showing through the dress

Oh dear!!

M

X

Mmmmmmmm M I think you may be right and it's such a thrillingly exciting turn-on to see.

What also shows through that fabulously elegant dress is the sheer quality of your fantastic figure with all your admirable outstanding assets beautifully shaped and displayed too.

You must have lit anybody and everybody's night up that got to see you dressed in such a sensationally wonderful and teasing outfit.

You are without doubt, the perfect starter, main course and dessert all rolled-up in one mesmeric magnificently deliciously delightful dish.

KtF
J :58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08: 

18 hours ago, Mans Nylons said:

Back to the hotel for a nightcap

What a deliciously delightful way to cap your night out off.

I'm sure a very nice and worthwhile night-cap was enjoyed by you both.

Love that you ended the night on such a sexy teasing note flashing those wonderfully gorgeous stocking-clad legs at us and giving us such a lovely view of your whole legs adorned in such sheer magic.

Naughty little upskirt too showing that the your knickers are lacy and racy just, if I can be presumptuous, like the Lady herself.

There was and is a song, which could be adapted to describe this .............................. "Oh what a night, late December back in 17!"

KtF

On 12/30/2017 at 4:29 AM, SeamsFFun said:

What a simply sensational pair of legs so beautifully adorned in seamed black magic.

Always a special thrill to know such a wonderfully flirty and teasing Lady is out in public so gorgeously adorned.

The wondrous legs are a sheer thrilling sight to see so close-up and those heels are definitely killer for sure.

M, you are amazing.

KtF

On 12/30/2017 at 4:38 AM, SeamsFFun said:

What a deliciously delightful way to cap your night out off.

I'm sure a very nice and worthwhile night-cap was enjoyed by you both.

Love that you ended the night on such a sexy teasing note flashing those wonderfully gorgeous stocking-clad legs at us and giving us such a lovely view of your whole legs adorned in such sheer magic.

Naughty little upskirt too showing that the your knickers are lacy and racy just, if I can be presumptuous, like the Lady herself.

There was and is a song, which could be adapted to describe this .............................. "Oh what a night, late December back in 17!"

KtF

A "sensational pair of legs" that "beautifully adorned" as well as "gorgeously adorned" and, lest we forget, "adorned in such sheer magic". Obviously, it's worth the effort to make sure that your legs are adorned:58674c1dea6b0_EmojiSmiley-112:

Great set of photos thanks for posting and all the best for 2018.

Fantastic. Thank you for sharing 

absolutely gorgeous! Classy lady all the way. 

Thanks for sharing, MW 

Great post,stunning outfit.

We trust Yorkshire appreciated your efforts.

A perfect pair of seamed stockings on perfect legs x