Sign in to follow this  
macboatface

Hi Everyone.

24 posts in this topic

Hi to all my old chums and Hi to, I hope, many new ones. Been away for some time but due to a more relaxed customs entry, I'm back. Unfortunately not under my old name but using one some lovely person on here gave me, not knowing it would go viral.

We will see what transpires.

Boatman.

I wish I could be so certain of things as this poster.

Sorry, Steve but I don't remember your name from way back. How long have you been a member?

Edited by macboatface

16 hours ago, Liebhaber-von-Nylons said:

Welcome back - hope it will follow some pics soon!!

Thank you.

At least a welcome from one member.

3 hours ago, macboatface said:

Thank you.

At least a welcome from one member.

Ever get the feeling you’re not welcome back somewhere? :58674e08c11f1_EmojiNatur-50: 

:58674bddb5b72_EmojiSmiley-01: :58674bde4b3fb_EmojiSmiley-02: :58674bdeceb55_EmojiSmiley-03:

Edited by stockingsadmirer68

42 minutes ago, stockingsadmirer68 said:

Ever get the feeling your not welcome back somewhere? :58674e08c11f1_EmojiNatur-50: 

:58674bddb5b72_EmojiSmiley-01: :58674bde4b3fb_EmojiSmiley-02: :58674bdeceb55_EmojiSmiley-03:

Not at all. Do you?

1 hour ago, macboatface said:

Not at all. Do you?

Not at all - I’ve not been away, unlike you :58674c057baa4_EmojiSmiley-69: :58674e08c11f1_EmojiNatur-50: :58674bddb5b72_EmojiSmiley-01:

2 hours ago, stockingsadmirer68 said:

Not at all - I’ve not been away, unlike you :58674c057baa4_EmojiSmiley-69: :58674e08c11f1_EmojiNatur-50: :58674bddb5b72_EmojiSmiley-01:

So, you are part of SHQ's staff and it's your job to say who is and who is not welcome?

So, you are part of SHQ's staff and it's your job to say who is and who is not welcome?

I’ll let you work that one out, if you’re capable? 👴🏻💩

3 hours ago, stockingsadmirer68 said:

I’ll let you work that one out, if you’re capable? 👴🏻💩

What I've worked out is that you don't like answering questions.

What I've worked out is that you don't like answering questions.

And you don’t like being caught out time and time again :58674da5aabbd_EmojiOrte-36: :58674c057baa4_EmojiSmiley-69:  :58674e08c11f1_EmojiNatur-50: :58674bddb5b72_EmojiSmiley-01:

Blah blah blah.  Go to the OTF guys. Post interesting 3 word stories.  Burn your abundant spare time on something creative. 

4 hours ago, Trinity said:

Blah blah blah.  Go to the OTF guys. Post interesting 3 word stories.  Burn your abundant spare time on something creative. 

Try talking to your old 👴🏻 mate Penny - he started this thread off 👍🏻😉 

You have a vast choice of usernames to contact him on 😂🤣😂

4 hours ago, Trinity said:

He's very good at that, but doesn't hesitate to ruin other members threads.

I see you've re-connected with your old pal SeamsFFun... and the fantasy world he lives in. Follow his threads about the glories of ladies who adorn... I can promise you that it will be a Stockingtastic and mesmeric experience!  :58674bf0eeb1b_EmojiSmiley-33:

6 hours ago, Mr. Smooth said:

I see you've re-connected with your old pal SeamsFFun... and the fantasy world he lives in. Follow his threads about the glories of ladies who adorn... I can promise you that it will be a Stockingtastic and mesmeric experience!  :58674bf0eeb1b_EmojiSmiley-33:

Ohhh he’s @macboatface🚢👴🏻 schmoozing with all and sundry on here - desperately trying to earn brownie 💩 points, since coming out of the previously banned members closet....oh he is such a brave sausage 🤡😂

Bless his woollen, walking socks 🧦 👴🏻

1 hour ago, Mr. Smooth said:

Yes, thanks Mr Smooth. He never changes, does he? Always the same format and words.

On 30/12/2017 at 1:34 PM, macboatface said:

Yes, thanks Mr Smooth. He never changes, does he? Always the same format and words.

Now who else does that remind me of??? 🍊🍊👴🏻😂🤣 

:58674d5a21ae6_EmojiObjects-216::58674c057baa4_EmojiSmiley-69::58674d5a21ae6_EmojiObjects-216:

55 minutes ago, stockingsadmirer68 said:

Now who else does that remind me of??? 🍊🍊👴🏻😂🤣 

:58674d5a21ae6_EmojiObjects-216::58674c057baa4_EmojiSmiley-69::58674d5a21ae6_EmojiObjects-216:

May your life someday be as awesome as you pretend it to be on SHQ.