Sign in to follow this  
Trinity

The Last Jedi

16 posts in this topic

50 minutes ago, Trinity said:

Just saw Star Wars: The Last Jedi

My rating: The worst movie of all time.    Go.

Where did you see that, Trinny, on a white sheet in the church hall?

I liked it :( sorry.

As a not huge Star wars fan I found it easy to watch.

6 hours ago, luckyme said:

Where did you see that, Trinny, on a white sheet in the church hall?

No, in a cinema. Rowlf might see it the way you describe, being in the middle of the US Bible belt.

17 hours ago, Trinity said:

No, in a cinema. Rowlf might see it the way you describe, being in the middle of the US Bible belt.

I have it on good authority that Rowlf plays the projector on the side of his house and watches the film while lazing in his pool with a glass of Jack Daniels.

8 hours ago, luckyme said:

I have it on good authority that Rowlf plays the projector on the side of his house and watches the film while lazing in his pool with a glass of Jack Daniels.

I really saw Rowlf as a moonshine kinda guy myself.

3 hours ago, Trinity said:

I really saw Rowlf as a moonshine kinda guy myself.

He is, but uses old Jack Daniel bottles to store it in just in case the revenoo men come calling.

On 12/23/2017 at 6:02 AM, mia said:

Was going to see this tonight but now iv'e read this i'm not so sure .......What to do :58674be5313cc_EmojiSmiley-12:

Go see the film.  It is a good special effects film with comedy moments.  But where most questions are answered from previous Star Wars films, there are many questions opened within this film that are not answered.  Now, there won't be any new films with any George Lucas created characters, but does that mean some of the newer characters from Star Wars VII & VIII which were not created by Lucas, will appear in their own films in the future?   

1 hour ago, Robbies said:

Go see the film.  It is a good special effects film with comedy moments.  But where most questions are answered from previous Star Wars films, there are many questions opened within this film that are not answered.  Now, there won't be any new films with any George Lucas created characters, but does that mean some of the newer characters from Star Wars VII & VIII which were not created by Lucas, will appear in their own films in the future?   

Sounds like a clue from 3..2..1 😂🤣😅

On 12/25/2017 at 10:52 AM, Robbies said:

I found it atrocious.  Poor acting, a meandering, mostly non nonsensical plot, wasted opportunities, no character development, full of redundancy, full of plot holes, failure to stick with rules and conventions established in previous episodes, dumb ... like really dumb scenarios (eg the mary Poppins scene)... too much ripping off from other movies (eg lines stolen verbatim from Top Gun)... and  in your face social justice messages  (and I'm a PC libtard that sides with some of that shit!!)...  Terrible, terrible, terrible movie. Take a stand, tell Disney you won't accept this rubbish.

22 minutes ago, Trinity said:

I found it atrocious.  Poor acting, a meandering, mostly non nonsensical plot, wasted opportunities, no character development, full of redundancy, full of plot holes, failure to stick with rules and conventions established in previous episodes, dumb ... like really dumb scenarios (eg the mary Poppins scene)... too much ripping off from other movies (eg lines stolen verbatim from Top Gun)... and  in your face social justice messages  (and I'm a PC libtard that sides with some of that shit!!)...  Terrible, terrible, terrible movie. Take a stand, tell Disney you won't accept this rubbish.

That is why I say, it is a good special effects film.   I am not saying that it is a good film to watch though.   

13 hours ago, Robbies said:

That is why I say, it is a good special effects film.   I am not saying that it is a good film to watch though.   

Lol, you recommended it !