DMCGREG

Is anyone else getting bored with this nonsense?

158 posts in this topic

Hi. Does anyone else think that everyone has been somehow led down an utterly pointless path of insults and nit-picking? Is there any chance we could get back to talking about girls in stockings and showing their pics?(Although full respect to guy's or anything else you class yourselves as to get involved too). We used to be a broad church. It's all getting a bit silly now. People need to stop getting offended at the slightest thing or else what's the point of carrying on?

Yup, it's a buffet. If there is an item you don't like, just pass by and find something more to your liking. No one said you have to like everything.

Mr FG

I only joined in April, but it’s already gotten so sour. I’m trying to rise above it, but it’s not fun here much anymore. 

34 minutes ago, rowlf said:

Somebody must have stepped on his tail.

Hope nobody takes offence from this but shut the f*** up Rowlf. Nobody is interested what the view from you haystack is. You're actually talking to grown-ups with friends, relationships and something borderline interesting to say. You just stick to interfering with your farm animals and let the adults talk. You are just a horrible little puss filled bag of rage and poison. Herpes is more popular than you. You would need to tie a pork chop around your neck to persuade your dog to come near you. When you were born the nurses put a diaper on the afterbirth and threw you out. You did have a wife once but she ran away with a coyote cos the coyote had more personality, a bigger cock, less fleas, and less of an interest in fucking raccoons. You have a face like a rabid babboons ass that's been rubbed with sandpaper. Your tractor is you best friend. Even it is slowly trying to kill you. The closest you have ever been to a woman is when your mom evacuated you and ran whilst shouting "burn it". You have 1 friend, its a cow shit that you have painted a face on and sometimes when you feel low then you give it a little kiss. And that cow shit recoils in horror. Oh the horror, oh the humanity. 

8 minutes ago, DMCGREG said:

Hope nobody takes offence from this but shut the f*** up Rowlf. Nobody is interested what the view from you haystack is. You're actually talking to grown-ups with friends, relationships and something borderline interesting to say. You just stick to interfering with your farm animals and let the adults talk. You are just a horrible little puss filled bag of rage and poison. Herpes is more popular than you. You would need to tie a pork chop around your neck to persuade your dog to come near you. When you were born the nurses put a diaper on the afterbirth and threw you out. You did have a wife once but she ran away with a coyote cos the coyote had more personality, a bigger cock, less fleas, and less of an interest in fucking raccoons. You have a face like a rabid babboons ass that's been rubbed with sandpaper. Your tractor is you best friend. Even it is slowly trying to kill you. The closest you have ever been to a woman is when your mom evacuated you and ran whilst shouting "burn it". You have 1 friend, its a cow shit that you have painted a face on and sometimes when you feel low then you give it a little kiss. And that cow shit recoils in horror. Oh the horror, oh the humanity. 

I have taken offence, and it is your type of attitude, abuse, arrogance, that is probably contributing to the death of this community. 

At an absolute minimum, Rowlf's comment did not deserve the diatribe you have unleashed.  Afterall, your opening post questions suggests we should get back to talking about girls in stockings.  Why don't you lead by example, and stop going down the utterly pointless path of insults.

1 hour ago, DMCGREG said:

I thought this thread may have provided some interesting thoughts from members, but within the first 5 posts, the OP just shot themselves in the foot by proving against the very point they raised with such an unnecessary tirade against another member. Unfortunately, as many of us know, this tends to be one of the many such cases in point with said individual. 

I have never understood the need to use foul language, especially on this forum. People with class know how to be subtle, rather than crass; know how to use humour to get their point across, rather than anger. It's not what you say, it's the way that you say it.

As the new year approaches, shall we perhaps all resolve to emulate Susan and Dworkin as two examples of members who make meaningful and tasteful contributions to these discussions?

Happy Christmas everyone! :58674be18a3d6_EmojiSmiley-07:

25 minutes ago, Bigun said:

I thought this thread may have provided some interesting thoughts from members, but within the first 5 posts, the OP just shot themselves in the foot by proving against the very point they raised with such an unnecessary tirade against another member. Unfortunately, as many of us know, this tends to be one of the many such cases in point with said individual. 

Bigun I'd like to shoot you in the foot anytime. 

1 hour ago, mia_spencer said:

I have taken offence, and it is your type of attitude, abuse, arrogance, that is probably contributing to the death of this community. 

At an absolute minimum, Rowlf's comment did not deserve the diatribe you have unleashed.  Afterall, your opening post questions suggests we should get back to talking about girls in stockings.  Why don't you lead by example, and stop going down the utterly pointless path of insults.

Listen when I need a quote from a Marsupial murderer I'll ask for one. 

2 minutes ago, DMCGREG said:

Bigun I'd like to shoot you in the foot anytime. 

Listen when I need a quote from a Marsupial murderer I'll ask for one. 

Again proves the point.  Time and time and time again the individual sees fit to verbally abuse and threaten other members. It is this sort of childish tittle tattle and nit picking (the latter actually stated by said individual who was actually the OP) that ruins this forum.

Often resorting to swearing and personal attacks, I think it ideally highlights the points raised by c_cubed51, and definitely a behaviour type often found in many a youth of today, and one that this forum could do without. 

Personally I'd have preferred a more intelligent type of insult for Rowlf.  Anyone can dredge up a Rodney Dangerfield joke.

4 hours ago, Bigun said:

Again proves the point.  Time and time and time again the individual sees fit to verbally abuse and threaten other members. It is this sort of childish tittle tattle and nit picking (the latter actually stated by said individual who was actually the OP) that ruins this forum.

Often resorting to swearing and personal attacks, I think it ideally highlights the points raised by c_cubed51, and definitely a behaviour type often found in many a youth of today, and one that this forum could do without. 

Jeez bigun. Do you ever bore yourself like you bore us? You are the litterrary equivalent of 15 mogadon or a sharp, dull blow to the head.I'm sure that in the year 1872 you may have been interesting enough to laugh with. Right now you're not even good enough to laugh at.

3 hours ago, Trinity said:

Personally I'd have preferred a more intelligent type of insult for Rowlf.  Anyone can dredge up a Rodney Dangerfield joke.

How dare you??? I'm not aware I dredged up a Dangerfield joke!!!! Which one was it?

I think you guys have it all wrong. I believe he was making every attempt to compliment me.

I had to smile to myself on seeing this thread.

There is SA68, Robbies and one or two nondescripts fighting amongst themselves trying to get in a lick at me and accusing me of being other members and disrupting the forums with my abuse against the ladies on here and yet where are they all when a foul-mouthed cretin like the OP rears his ugly head?

Probably hiding behind their wife's skirts.

7 hours ago, Trinity said:

Close your mouth! Some sort of fly may enter...............

6 hours ago, DMCGREG said:

Jeez bigun. Do you ever bore yourself like you bore us? You are the litterrary equivalent of 15 mogadon or a sharp, dull blow to the head.I'm sure that in the year 1872 you may have been interesting enough to laugh with. Right now you're not even good enough to laugh at.

........ and again, like it has done through many threads on this forum. Just prod the tiny weenie troll with a stick and watch it try to justify its continued existence on this forum, because no one likes a tiny little troll. 

I would ask that the Moderators close this appalling thread, and take immediate banning action on the OP, for reasons that must be obvious.

We just don't need this kind of persistently offensive posting.

7 minutes ago, Chrissie said:

I would ask that the Moderators close this appalling thread, and take immediate banning action on the OP, for reasons that must be obvious.

Quite agree.

I also agree about the bad language not being necessary.

If I am having a discussion with someone and they raise their voice, I consider they have lost whatever argument they are proposing.

I think we should just let it go. He was saying all that stuff just for effect. Maybe he just had a few too many. No matter, he wanted to get a response, and he did.

I put myself in the owner's place, and it would drive me crazy to read all these damned complaints that are lodged against others. If it's a real low-life doing the misdeeds, I'm certain the owner would take the necessary action.

The op doesn't know me, and some of the stuff he suggested I do is physically impossible, so I take comfort in that.

I wonder how many ignored users each account can hold?   

Please ignore the messages from the many trolls that have posted in this thread, they are just trying to scare off people within these forums so that they will leave as it shows them up to be full of crap when they do post.   

SA68, others and I are not fighting amongst ourselves.  We are fighting to shut up trolls like the one that stated we where fighting amongst ourselves.   

There maybe people that trash this post, which will certainly be the trolls for sure.  But we all must remember that everyone is entitled to freedom of speech and to state their feelings.  But that does not include giving people abuse as has been done within this by a few trolls.  

Not that I have been able to check, but you may find that all the troll accounts link back to the same ip address even though the locations on the accounts state that they are in different places.   That same person has had many accounts before within these forums and tried to stir up just as much chaos by having a go at a few individuals that they feel seem to be post a lot and may at times have different views to the rest of the people within these forums. Just because they have a different point of view does not make them a bad person, unless they are trying to force people to agree with their point of view which the trolls in their posting are trying to get people to do in what they post.    

Rowlf and I may on some subjects have different points of view, but I think I can safely say that we would not be abusive to each other as some have been in this thread.    

It is threads like this that put people off joining and makes people leave the forum or not bother coming back to the forum to be a part of the community here.  I think the majority that have posted within this thread need to think about that in future when posting.    

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, Robbies said:

Please ignore the messages from the many trolls that have posted in this thread, they are just trying to scare off people within these forums so that they will leave as it shows them up to be full of crap when they do post.   

SA68, others and I are not fighting amongst ourselves.  We are fighting to shut up trolls like the one that stated we where fighting amongst ourselves.   

There maybe people that trash this post, which will certainly be the trolls for sure.  But we all must remember that everyone is entitled to freedom of speech and to state their feelings.  But that does not include giving people abuse as has been done within this by a few trolls.  

Not that I have been able to check, but you may find that all the troll accounts link back to the same ip address even though the locations on the accounts state that they are in different places.   That same person has had many accounts before within these forums and tried to stir up just as much chaos by having a go at a few individuals that they feel seem to be post a lot and may at times have different views to the rest of the people within these forums. Just because they have a different point of view does not make them a bad person, unless they are trying to force people to agree with their point of view which the trolls in their posting are trying to get people to do in what they post.    

Rowlf and I may on some subjects have different points of view, but I think I can safely say that we would not be abusive to each other as some have been in this thread.    

It is threads like this that put people off joining and makes people leave the forum or not bother coming back to the forum to be a part of the community here.  I think the majority that have posted within this thread need to think about that in future when posting.    

Like! 

1 hour ago, Robbies said:

Yawn!!!!

Do you like the word, 'troll'? And please do tell if you are a UK citizen as you don't sound it.

Agree with Robbie..some so called members have a number of accounts..would not be surprised if the Canadian and Scottish person were one and the same.

To answer the original question from The OP ................................................................................................ Hell yes!!!

Unbelievable amount of inappropriateness, inconsiderate, harmful and vitriolic postings going on at the moment and they are absolutely dominating and ruining the forums at a rate that seems to be accelerating.

As many know, I myself have received an astonishing amount of cyber attacks and abuse. It seems the only reason that TWO and as far as I can see only TWO regular abusers have taken umbrage at my posts and in particular the style of them as I go about my time on here merely praising the wonderful Ladies AND Gurls who adorn superbly and are brave enough to put their images out there.

I therefore feel I need to apologise for my absolute love and addiction for stockings and for commenting on those that adorn that I genuinely enjoy seeing. I have obviously have missed the real point of these forums which appears to be destruction from within and the bullying of certain members to ensure they never post again.

However, as my positive responses to my posts far outweigh the tiresome and frankly unwarranted abuse I will continue to go about my business in the way that I enjoy and just merely continue to hold those abusers with contempt by leaving them on my ignore list which means I don't see their messages of despise and therefore have no idea what they are saying.

Thanks to the huge amount of people that have supported me and sent me messages of support and goodwill, tis the season after all, BUT I would ask of you one favour and one alone. Please don't quote them in any public replies as that means I see what they put and I'd rather not see that as my head may fall off with the amount of shaking it does.

Peace and Harmony,
:58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08:

10 hours ago, Robbies said:

Hear, hear my friend, such a wonderful post with so much truth in it and sensible sentiments.

KtF
:58674be0c2f40_EmojiSmiley-06:

12 hours ago, rowlf said:

I think we should just let it go. He was saying all that stuff just for effect. Maybe he just had a few too many. No matter, he wanted to get a response, and he did.

I put myself in the owner's place, and it would drive me crazy to read all these damned complaints that are lodged against others. If it's a real low-life doing the misdeeds, I'm certain the owner would take the necessary action.

The op doesn't know me, and some of the stuff he suggested I do is physically impossible, so I take comfort in that.

Nice on Rowlf and do agree with you although when you look what has been happening in the last few months and how it has ramped up in the last couple of weeks I fear ship has long since sailed on the hope that The Owner will step in. He clearly has other issues to deal with as in the past threads like this would have been closed down and some of the members contributing would have been banned sine die.

As that clearly is not happening and looks as if it will not happen soon or indeed ever, the ignore feature seems to be the only course of action we can take.

KtF
:58674be973f66_EmojiSmiley-20:

12 hours ago, Chrissie said:

Totally and utterly agree but sadly it just ain't going to happen in the current climate. Surely it must be obvious to all that either The Owner has other battles to fight or he's just given up on the forums and is hoping they might implode? Mind you if he was able to be active here, he would surely close them down completely as the stuff that is going on here is clearly unacceptable and surely not conducive to aiding his business?

12 hours ago, matt2matt2002 said:

Quite agree.

I also agree about the bad language not being necessary.

If I am having a discussion with someone and they raise their voice, I consider they have lost whatever argument they are proposing.

Again, totally agree but sadly as my other posts have indicated, I think that boat, sorry ship, has long since sailed.

KtF

On ‎20‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 6:51 AM, Bigun said:

Again, I can only agree with you.

KtF

On ‎20‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 6:18 AM, c_cubed51 said:

I have never understood the need to use foul language, especially on this forum. People with class know how to be subtle, rather than crass; know how to use humour to get their point across, rather than anger. It's not what you say, it's the way that you say it.

As the new year approaches, shall we perhaps all resolve to emulate Susan and Dworkin as two examples of members who make meaningful and tasteful contributions to these discussions?

Happy Christmas everyone! :58674be18a3d6_EmojiSmiley-07:

And a very Happy Christmas to you too but be aware, you are speaking far too much truth and showing way too much common sense to be taken seriously.

KtF
:58674be0c2f40_EmojiSmiley-06:

On ‎20‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 3:45 AM, MrsDzineGuy said:

I only joined in April, but it’s already gotten so sour. I’m trying to rise above it, but it’s not fun here much anymore. 

Yep, my gorgeous sexy friend, you are so right in your short, sweet and accurate statement.

However, some here are worth interacting with and you most definitely rise above so many others and belong in that category.

KtF
:58674c47bd499_EmojiSmiley-182:

On ‎20‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 3:01 AM, Mr & Mrs Farmgirl said:

Yup, it's a buffet. If there is an item you don't like, just pass by and find something more to your liking. No one said you have to like everything.

Mr FG

Definitely LIKE this, :58674c1aabbb8_EmojiSmiley-106:

KtF
:58674bdf747cb_EmojiSmiley-04:

Strange how the original troll has gone quiet having seen the back lash against their continued abuse towards members. 

4 hours ago, SeamsFFun said:

Totally and utterly agree but sadly it just ain't going to happen in the current climate. Surely it must be obvious to all that either The Owner has other battles to fight or he's just given up on the forums and is hoping they might implode? Mind you if he was able to be active here, he would surely close them down completely as the stuff that is going on here is clearly unacceptable and surely not conducive to aiding his business?

Again, totally agree but sadly as my other posts have indicated, I think that boat, sorry ship, has long since sailed.

KtF

Don't be sad. We are on the happy boat/ ship.

The other lot are sinking in their own diatribes and hate.