DMCGREG

Is anyone else getting bored with this nonsense?

153 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, stockingsadmirer68 said:

Pictures paint a thousand words - nothing needs explaining to someone with an ounce of a brain 🧠 👴🏻 🐓

Thats not a very nice thing to say to Kinkypvclover.

1 hour ago, macboatface said:

Thats not a very nice thing to say to Kinkypvclover.

Please show everyone where I quoted anyone in my retort? 🤔 🍊🍊👴🏻

Even I have to admit that the arguments with Boatman are getting tedious and boring now.  Please both move and ignore each other posts.  The forums are big enough to have both you girls within it, without the two of you have to squabble.     

31 minutes ago, Robbies said:

Even I have to admit that the arguments with Boatman are getting tedious and boring now.  Please both move and ignore each other posts.  The forums are big enough to have both you girls within it, without the two of you have to squabble.     

Just banter to me Robbies - he takes the bait every time and keeps coming back for more, so he must love it 🤔👀🧐   

Its like shooting fish 🎣 in a barrel 🤣

Edited by stockingsadmirer68

1 hour ago, Robbies said:

Perhaps you should take your own advice, Rob, and toddle off into the sunset.

45 minutes ago, macboatface said:

Perhaps you should take your own advice, Rob, and toddle off into the sunset.

:58674c112784f_EmojiSmiley-90: before the shovel :58674d5a21ae6_EmojiObjects-216: :58674c057baa4_EmojiSmiley-69: :58674d5a21ae6_EmojiObjects-216:

To save stockingsadmirer68 and macboatface destroying just about every thread on this forum with their childish tittle tattle, I've started a new dedicated thread on this very forum just for them to have their silly little debates with each other, thus leaving the rest of us members to enjoy this forum for what it was originally intended to be - a place for members to enjoy their love of stockings.

The stockingsadmirer68 and macboatface boring chat thread

3 minutes ago, Bigun said:

To save stockingsadmirer68 and macboatface destroying just about every thread on this forum with their childish tittle tattle, I've started a new dedicated thread on this very forum just for them to have their silly little debates with each other, thus leaving the rest of us members to enjoy this forum for what it was originally intended to be - a place for members to enjoy their love of stockings.

Maybe two threads... 😉👍🏻 Facts correct and all that 🤔

Not forgetting he has multiple accounts, alias’,disguises and makes them up on a regular basis :58674d5a21ae6_EmojiObjects-216: :58674c057baa4_EmojiSmiley-69: :58674d5a21ae6_EmojiObjects-216:

8 minutes ago, Bigun said:

It's sound thinking Bigun, but unfortunately neither of them will use the thread. Macboatface strikes me as a man who takes no rudeness from anyone and Stockingsadmirer68 just likes the sound of his own voice. One thing though, I have noticed that there is a stirrer for the pot.

The best thing to do is that which many more have said and that is to block and ignore them in the hope they may get fed up and stop.

44 minutes ago, Bronze said:

It's sound thinking Bigun, but unfortunately neither of them will use the thread. Macboatface strikes me as a man who takes no rudeness from anyone and Stockingsadmirer68 just likes the sound of his own voice. One thing though, I have noticed that there is a stirrer for the pot.

The best thing to do is that which many more have said and that is to block and ignore them in the hope they may get fed up and stop.

I have contributed already 👍🏻 🏅

When in the cooler with Boatman :58674d5a21ae6_EmojiObjects-216: :58674c057baa4_EmojiSmiley-69: :58674d5a21ae6_EmojiObjects-216:  - he was never brave enough to engage in any form of communication. 💩

Behind closed doors he’s a completely different kettle of fish 🎣 strange that, don’t you think 💭  

I find it kinda strange how @Bronze would choose to reply to this and make such comments, judging by the lack of posts made since joining the forums....

Answers on a postcard please 😉

And people ask why this site is going down the drain when posters like the above exist.

3 hours ago, luckyme said:

And people ask why this site is going down the drain when posters like the above exist.

More like so called members having multiple usernames - swopping between them in an attempt to hoodwink both fellow members and SHQ staff / owner alike but to no avail to those who are astute enough to notice from a mile away... 

Then they join in on threads ‘trying’ to make the bona fide members look like they are the wrong’uns when clearly they’re not...

16 hours ago, stockingsadmirer68 said:

More like so called members having multiple usernames - swopping between them in an attempt to hoodwink both fellow members and SHQ staff / owner alike but to no avail to those who are astute enough to notice from a mile away... 

Then they join in on threads ‘trying’ to make the bona fide members look like they are the wrong’uns when clearly they’re not...

I suppose that's marginally better than trying to convince bona fide members than you are yourself totally innocent of any wrong doings and are as pure as driven snow.

I'm still waiting to be convinced.

On 30/12/2017 at 10:51 PM, stockingsadmirer68 said:

Pictures paint a thousand words - nothing needs explaining to someone with an ounce of a brain 🧠 👴🏻 🐓

You, my friend need to put on a bit of weight then.

11 minutes ago, radio said:

You, my friend need to put on a bit of weight then.

As another bogus, fraudulent, so called member joins in..... :58674d5a21ae6_EmojiObjects-216::58674c057baa4_EmojiSmiley-69::58674d5a21ae6_EmojiObjects-216:

1 hour ago, luckyme said:

What's the matter Weenie, running out of words?

Not at all Jaffa :58674d5a21ae6_EmojiObjects-216: :58674c057baa4_EmojiSmiley-69: :58674d5a21ae6_EmojiObjects-216: 

Thought pictures were easier for you to comprehend or are they proving too difficult with the cataracts 👁👁? 🤣

58 minutes ago, Robbies said:

Deleted.................

Another who has finally run out of expletives to hurl at his? fellow members.

12 minutes ago, Honos said:

Another who has finally run out of expletives to hurl at his? fellow members.

No, just that I think that this thread should be deleted Boatman.  Is this account number 11 now?   

It seems strange that someone that has never posted before, picks on a post of mine to reply too, hence why it is most certainly a Boatman account.   

Edited by Robbies

7 minutes ago, Robbies said:

No, just that I think that this thread should be deleted Boatman.  Is this account number 11 now?   

It seems strange that someone that has never posted before, picks on a post of mine to reply too, hence why it is most certainly a Boatman account.   

He’s 🍊👴🏻🍊 🤡 not even got the nous to amend the style in which he posts = PRICELESS 

🛎🔚

4 hours ago, stockingsadmirer68 said:

All good ban-tarrrr 🤣😂🤣 Not!

Are you not staggered that one member has soooo many accounts?? 🤔👀🤨

Not really. There's only you and your moronic friend that appear to be amazed.

33 minutes ago, macboatface said:

Not really. There's only you and your moronic friend that appear to be amazed.

Yes, amazed at how certain members such as yourself get banned for inappropriate behaviour, only to crawl back, hoodwink other members / SHQ management and owner. 

But me and my friend keep highlighting you and your many usernames to make others aware who you are and what you’re up to... 

Here’s you and your bro 

7921D25C-9DBE-45E3-9278-A2F53DF85E71.gif

6 minutes ago, macboatface said:

There's a clever little puppy. I knew you'd waddle up when I called you.

Yet again no substance what so ever to your response, as always...

Oh that’s right, you’re not capable of constructing a logical, suitable response 👴🏻🤡🍊

Woof, woof! What's that, little puppy, you want to go walkies? There's a clever puppy.