DMCGREG

Is anyone else getting bored with this nonsense?

156 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, longpins said:

Arsehole

Thank you for keeping up.   But the Arsehole is not worth the effort.  It is better to leave it for the authorities to deal with the prick.   

Edited by Robbies

Folks

Trolls can't survive without food, where their food of choice is getting a reaction from comments they post in a forum such as this.  They use the anonymity of the internet to get that food, because they know no one knows who they are and where they live.  Without that reaction, they wither away and die. 

You all know and can see who the troll is here.  In short, no matter how good it makes you feel, don't feed the troll.

10 hours ago, Bigun said:

Folks

Trolls can't survive without food, where their food of choice is getting a reaction from comments they post in a forum such as this.  They use the anonymity of the internet to get that food, because they know no one knows who they are and where they live.  Without that reaction, they wither away and die. 

You all know and can see who the troll is here.  In short, no matter how good it makes you feel, don't feed the troll.

Fair point, well made but this troll has been banned many times before, only to return like a bad odour 💩 🐪

On top of that, this troll has multiply accounts and continues to pop up with a ‘new’ identity every now and again 🚣🏻‍♀️👴🏻 aka 💪🏻👴🏻 aka 🐪 aka ⏰4 🌹 aka 🍀me, aka muck🚣🏻‍♀️👴🏻 etc etc etc  

He tries to schmooze the ladies with his old 👴🏻 flannel 🤣😂🤣 makes out he’s whiter than white and always tries to blame everyone else but him 🐓

Edited by stockingsadmirer68

1 hour ago, Robbies said:

Thank you for keeping up.   But the Arsehole is no worth the effort.  It is better to leave it for the authorities to deal with the prick.   

When all else fails, resort to bad language.

17 minutes ago, macboatface said:

When all else fails, resort to bad language.

Or make up yet another account 😴 💤 😴 

:58674e08c11f1_EmojiNatur-50:

On 21 December 2017 at 3:25 PM, radio said:

Oh for goodness sake, Seams, not another of your famous lost sheep, sympathy, everyone give me a big cuddle because someone is criticising me. You appear to have lost your back up in the shape of the site owner and can't get your antagonist banned as you would wish so why don't you simply grow up and take things on the chin the same as everyone else.

You are a pathetic example of a grown man and how your wife puts up with your whining and philandering is anyone's guess.

Wow, 8 posts it took to get stuck into someone you don't even know. Another bullying arsehole, or should that be asshole, intent on causing upset.

And I do apologise, you did it in less looking at your post history.

Edited by longpins

7 hours ago, stockingsadmirer68 said:

Fair point, well made but this troll has been banned many times before, only to return like a bad odour 💩 🐪

On top of that, this troll has multiply accounts and continues to pop up with a ‘new’ identity every now and again 🚣🏻‍♀️👴🏻 aka 💪🏻👴🏻 aka 🐪 aka ⏰4 🌹 aka 🍀me, aka 🚣🏻‍♀️Muc👴🏻 etc etc etc  

He tries to schmooze the ladies with his old 👴🏻 flannel 🤣😂🤣 makes out he’s whiter than white and always tries to blame everyone else but him 🐓

The troll has got at least 8 accounts within the site.  So if they are not being rude about you with one account, they will with another to make it seam as if all the forum is against you.   But only one of the accounts I notice, have they signed a post with an account name that they previously got banned from using this site.  Each account they have setup either has a totally different place as their location or has no place setup at all.   The troll has accounts showing that he is located in Canada, London, Manchester and some with no location at all set.     

I learned many years ago, that bullies will stop and get fed up if the person that they are trying to bully ends up bullying them even harder and stronger with a lot more force.       

I know why the toll is having a go at me and it is because a photo that they said was them I actually found was a model based in California who has nothing to do with this site.  They then tried with another photo they found on the internet, only to find that the model in that photo creates an account to show it was her and not the troll.  So they are a bit peeved with me for showing them up for being fake.  It is also the same reason why that same troll is with some of their accounts is trying to bully Seamsffun as he also found out that what the troll was posting to be a fake.   

The troll in one of the threads stated that many people have multiple accounts on this site and that David the owner of SHQ and these forums, has 8 accounts himself.  He also mentioned David's fullname, which if you search either these forums or the SHQ website cannot be found.  So how is it that they are aware of that?  Maybe, from legal dealings with David in the past?  Unless, they know David as being an author before coming to this site which I very much doubt.    

Anyway, apologies for going on a bit, but I wanted anyone that has joined within the last few months to know a bit about the background of the situation.                  

10 hours ago, stockingsadmirer68 said:

Or make up yet another account 😴 💤 😴 

:58674e08c11f1_EmojiNatur-50:

4 hours ago, Robbies said:

The troll has got at least 8 accounts within the site.  So if they are not being rude about you with one account, they will with another to make it seam as if all the forum is against you.   But only one of the accounts I notice, have they signed a post with an account name that they previously got banned from using this site.  Each account they have setup either has a totally different place as their location or has no place setup at all.   The troll has accounts showing that he is located in Canada, London, Manchester and some with no location at all set.     

I learned many years ago, that bullies will stop and get fed up if the person that they are trying to bully ends up bullying them even harder and stronger with a lot more force.       

I know why the toll is having a go at me and it is because a photo that they said was them I actually found was a model based in California who has nothing to do with this site.  They then tried with another photo they found on the internet, only to find that the model in that photo creates an account to show it was her and not the troll.  So they are a bit peeved with me for showing them up for being fake.  It is also the same reason why that same troll is with some of their accounts is trying to bully Seamsffun as he also found out that what the troll was posting to be a fake.   

The troll in one of the threads stated that many people have multiple accounts on this site and that David the owner of SHQ and these forums, has 8 accounts himself.  He also mentioned David's fullname, which if you search either these forums or the SHQ website cannot be found.  So how is it that they are aware of that?  Maybe, from legal dealings with David in the past?  Unless, they know David as being an author before coming to this site which I very much doubt.    

Anyway, apologies for going on a bit, but I wanted anyone that has joined within the last few months to know a bit about the background of the situation.                  

So much hate in two small people.

No wonder I find that SHQ is on a slippery slope, these two and one or two more are greasing the skids.

4 hours ago, Robbies said:

Not being funny here, but do you have actual proof that the troll has at least 8 accounts?   Without physical access to the IP addresses, there is no way you can actually prove that, and even then, it is easy to use a free VPN to mask those addresses to make them appear to come from anywhere in the world.

There is a considerable amount of speculation on this thread about members being banned, multiple accounts, same people etc, and all that just winds people into a frenzy - think lynch mob mentality. 

Yes, I agree you can attack a troll, but every response or reaction you make to them means you lose and they win because they have got a response. That is what trolling is about - getting a response or reaction from their 'victims'.  A troll isn't the same as a playground bully who you can physically fight back - they are an entity who use the anonminity of the internet to spread their narrow minded pettiness to others through vindictive arguments and comments. You don't know who they are or where they live, hence they are safe carry on doing what they do. 

Every response people make to a troll feeds it and makes it do what it does again and again.  Without a response, the troll dies and goes away. As long as people respond to the troll, the troll keeps winning and the people keep losing. 

Hence, don't feed the troll to let it win. 

Your second paragraph is very interesting Bigun as this is just what a few members, who for some vague reason think they police the site, are doing. The trouble is that when a member that they pick on retaliates in a similar manner, they don't like it and ruffle their feathers in frustration totally ignoring your comments, and replying with even more vitriol.

It is my opinion that this action makes them the trolls.

And no, they have no proof at all, just spite and speculation.

Robbie is correct in many ways..the troll is a person with more than one account..but begun. is also correct...DO NOT FEED THE TROLL

2 hours ago, billso and marge said:

Robbie is correct in many ways..the troll is a person with more than one account..but begun. is also correct...DO NOT FEED THE TROLL

You are so right but he seems to have a vast appetite.

9 hours ago, Bigun said:

Not being funny here, but do you have actual proof that the troll has at least 8 accounts?   Without physical access to the IP addresses, there is no way you can actually prove that, and even then, it is easy to use a free VPN to mask those addresses to make them appear to come from anywhere in the world.

There is a considerable amount of speculation on this thread about members being banned, multiple accounts, same people etc, and all that just winds people into a frenzy - think lynch mob mentality. 

Yes, I agree you can attack a troll, but every response or reaction you make to them means you lose and they win because they have got a response. That is what trolling is about - getting a response or reaction from their 'victims'.  A troll isn't the same as a playground bully who you can physically fight back - they are an entity who use the anonminity of the internet to spread their narrow minded pettiness to others through vindictive arguments and comments. You don't know who they are or where they live, hence they are safe carry on doing what they do. 

Every response people make to a troll feeds it and makes it do what it does again and again.  Without a response, the troll dies and goes away. As long as people respond to the troll, the troll keeps winning and the people keep losing. 

Hence, don't feed the troll to let it win. 

The proof is in the language being used and the way the posts have been formed.  Even the ones where for different users they write the word 'Pathetic'.  Also, in reading the posts they are very short, but read as if you have a dagger being pointed at you while you are reading it.   

There is also the setup of the accounts, blank for the most part with very little details to tell you who the person is and when looking at the activity there is period of 6 - 8 months or more where the account has not been used.  One of the 8 accounts was created back in 2010, but the activity account only shows being active within the last two months, with the comments in the post be littering comments that either I or seams fun have made in a a thread.   

Also, comments made by the accounts created within the last few months, state about things that happened a year or a few years ago.  

Now, what I am seeing maybe a case of 1+1 = 8, meaning that I am wrong in what I am noticing.  However, others I know have noticed the same patterns as well, so it is not just me.     

29 minutes ago, Robbies said:

The proof is in the language being used and the way the posts have been formed.  Even the ones where for different users they write the word 'Pathetic'.  Also, in reading the posts they are very short, but read as if you have a dagger being pointed at you while you are reading it.   

There is also the setup of the accounts, blank for the most part with very little details to tell you who the person is and when looking at the activity there is period of 6 - 8 months or more where the account has not been used.  One of the 8 accounts was created back in 2010, but the activity account only shows being active within the last two months, with the comments in the post be littering comments that either I or seams fun have made in a a thread.   

Also, comments made by the accounts created within the last few months, state about things that happened a year or a few years ago.  

Now, what I am seeing maybe a case of 1+1 = 8, meaning that I am wrong in what I am noticing.  However, others I know have noticed the same patterns as well, so it is not just me.     

No, it’s not just you Robbies who can see the ‘glaring’ similarities - even Stevie Wonder can :58674bf57c47f_EmojiSmiley-41:  

it would be nice if those of you making all the noise here contributed something in the spirit that the forums were intended... i.e a stockings pic.  Or if that's not possible at least some creative abuse.   This is like the last few kms of a marathon. Nothing but pain.

29 minutes ago, Trinity said:

it would be nice if those of you making all the noise here contributed something in the spirit that the forums were intended... i.e a stockings pic.  Or if that's not possible at least some creative abuse.   This is like the last few kms of a marathon. Nothing but pain.

I have to agree with this 100%.  Those that are dishing out the abuse are not commenting in anyway on saying posts made in the Sightings or say the Off Topic area.  They seem to be spending most of their time peeing people off in the main discussion area.    

However, even when I provide pictures and or content I still seem to get abuse.  So it puts you off posting as it has with many women within these forums, which is a shame.        

3 hours ago, Trinity said:

Yes, I too agree Penny 👍🏻 

These so called members, who only come on here ‘trying’ to antagonise other devoted members, instead of joining in across the whole platform of SHQ - it’s beyond me? 🤔

4 hours ago, Trinity said:

Couldn't agree more, Trinny, but you've seen the replies to your suggestion - more smoke blowing.

15 minutes ago, macboatface said:

Couldn't agree more, Trinny, but you've seen the replies to your suggestion - more smoke blowing.

💩 👅

Trinny? 🤔

I thought it was Penny? 👍🏻 😉 

All these previously banned members returning, doesn’t take much to confuse you, does it Popsie 👴🏻 😂

1 minute ago, macboatface said:

See what I mean? Smoke blowing.

Didn’t Mummy 👵🏻 tell you - “There’s no smoke without fire 🔥 “ ? 👴🏻 🤡 

😂🤣😂

32 minutes ago, macboatface said:

Thank you so much. Coming from you that is quite a compliment.

You are very much welcome 🙏🏻 my friend 👴🏻 😘

7 hours ago, Trinity said:

Well, many of us haven't the legs you do.............. creative abuse now. That's a possibility.

But seriously, one of the two things I fear most about growing old(er) is that I start losing what little mind God has given me. And when I read the pitiful pitter patter of the two leading dufussesss, I cringe.

17 minutes ago, macboatface said:

He returns after shopping with his wife.

"My friend"! Wowza, things are looking up.

We’re all friends together here @ SHQ!!! 👍🏻😂🤣

6 hours ago, rowlf said:

Well, many of us haven't the legs you do.............. creative abuse now. That's a possibility.

But seriously, one of the two things I fear most about growing old(er) is that I start losing what little mind God has given me. And when I read the pitiful pitter patter of the two leading dufussesss, I cringe.

Like !

Well I must say it’s been a ‘fascinating’ read. Some people do seem to have rather a lot of time on their hands!