DMCGREG

Is anyone else getting bored with this nonsense?

158 posts in this topic

It is interesting how some members quickly form an opinion of the owner (David) of this forum, slagging  him and his team off because they haven't actioned their demand for such and such to occur.  Of course said members are all experts in running such forums, and their opinions are  always right, regardless if everyone else thinks they are wrong. 

But who are they to say what is right or wrong? The mods dive in to delete whatever post on their demand, only to then be lambasted by other members saying they were wrong to do that. So I believe they play the neutral ground to try and please the majority. 

To me, whilst everyone complains of the obvious trolls on this forum, those members who complain about David and the team here are effectively trolling them,  using the anonymity of the Internet to make their unjustified demands for action on this forum. Little comments such as 'David has given up here.......' or 'the mods never do anything......' are very basic attempts to goad a response from them - something that a troll does on a forum to get a response, which is what they crave. 

Members might want to rethink their comments to David and his team, especially when you consider this forum is provided on a free basis for our enjoyment. 

This is probably going to sound like Im an old fuddy duddy (which I probabaly am) But society and the world in general has gone mad!! Nobody can say anything these days without somebody taking the slightest offence when none was intended.Having a thick skin is now a thing of the past and where every sentence,word even,has to be carefully thought out before it is said or written.

The world has gone so PC we cant say how we feel to anyone just in the off chance we offend. Im getting so fed up with all the bickering and point scoring that im seriously thinking of unsubscribing.

Merry christmas to ALL stockings and tights/pantyhose lovers everywhere and I hope the new year brings us all a bit more unity.

xx

1 hour ago, Bigun said:

It is interesting how some members quickly form an opinion of the owner (David) of this forum, slagging  him and his team off because they haven't actioned their demand for such and such to occur.  Of course said members are all experts in running such forums, and their opinions are  always right, regardless if everyone else thinks they are wrong. 

But who are they to say what is right or wrong? The mods dive in to delete whatever post on their demand, only to then be lambasted by other members saying they were wrong to do that. So I believe they play the neutral ground to try and please the majority. 

To me, whilst everyone complains of the obvious trolls on this forum, those members who complain about David and the team here are effectively trolling them,  using the anonymity of the Internet to make their unjustified demands for action on this forum. Little comments such as 'David has given up here.......' or 'the mods never do anything......' are very basic attempts to goad a response from them - something that a troll does on a forum to get a response, which is what they crave. 

Members might want to rethink their comments to David and his team, especially when you consider this forum is provided on a free basis for our enjoyment. 

Well said, and I have to say that your point never crossed my mind, How right you are with your assessment.

7 hours ago, SeamsFFun said:

To answer the original question from The OP ................................................................................................ Hell yes!!!

Unbelievable amount of inappropriateness, inconsiderate, harmful and vitriolic postings going on at the moment and they are absolutely dominating and ruining the forums at a rate that seems to be accelerating.

As many know, I myself have received an astonishing amount of cyber attacks and abuse. It seems the only reason that TWO and as far as I can see only TWO regular abusers have taken umbrage at my posts and in particular the style of them as I go about my time on here merely praising the wonderful Ladies AND Gurls who adorn superbly and are brave enough to put their images out there.

I therefore feel I need to apologise for my absolute love and addiction for stockings and for commenting on those that adorn that I genuinely enjoy seeing. I have obviously have missed the real point of these forums which appears to be destruction from within and the bullying of certain members to ensure they never post again.

However, as my positive responses to my posts far outweigh the tiresome and frankly unwarranted abuse I will continue to go about my business in the way that I enjoy and just merely continue to hold those abusers with contempt by leaving them on my ignore list which means I don't see their messages of despise and therefore have no idea what they are saying.

Thanks to the huge amount of people that have supported me and sent me messages of support and goodwill, tis the season after all, BUT I would ask of you one favour and one alone. Please don't quote them in any public replies as that means I see what they put and I'd rather not see that as my head may fall off with the amount of shaking it does.

Peace and Harmony,
:58674be234469_EmojiSmiley-08:

Oh for goodness sake, Seams, not another of your famous lost sheep, sympathy, everyone give me a big cuddle because someone is criticising me. You appear to have lost your back up in the shape of the site owner and can't get your antagonist banned as you would wish so why don't you simply grow up and take things on the chin the same as everyone else.

You are a pathetic example of a grown man and how your wife puts up with your whining and philandering is anyone's guess.

My 2p worth...

There are obviously some very disturbed folk here. And my sympathy goes out to them. They cannot be happy inside and like to let it all out here.

No excuse for this behaviour.

I then ask myself why this occurs.

My ,but, is this observation;

I believe some folk come to love a forum and strongly identify with it.

This leads them to start taking great exception to others who in their minds, start to disrespect it.

They won't leave an issue alone until they have out the other person down. Often in a very rude crude and hurtful way.

Any comments on these thoughts?

Open to all constructive criticism.

I think you've probably nailed it, Matt, especially the bit about thinking the forums belong to them and any newcomer is automatically branded as a returning member with a new account and subjected to abuse.

4 minutes ago, luckyme said:

I think you've probably nailed it, Matt, especially the bit about thinking the forums belong to them and any newcomer is automatically branded as a returning member with a new account and subjected to abuse.

Now there’s someone talking from experience..... 🤔😳🧐

The returning, previously banned member.... 

Edited by stockingsadmirer68

I've said my piece on this, and in the absence of action by Moderators, reckon the best way forward (for those who find several of the posts here offensive and objectionable) is to walk away from this thread, and leave those who want to hurl insults around to do so on their own. Let them shout in the dark; the rest of is can just ignore it, and get on with something more civilised.

Bigun please don't think that because I haven't posted in a couple of days that I am hiding due to any "backlash". Unlike you I have a life to live with a job and family things to do coming up to Christmas. I am so envious of you because you seem to have absolutely nothing else in your life other than checking a website every 10 minutes to see if a guy that has clearly stated you are a sad wanking muppet, still thinks your a sad wanking muppet. You don't need to keep checking. Your wanking muppet is enshrined here. 

Also Matt2matt2002, who are you? Does anyone care? 

SeamsFFun, please stop constantly posting relentlessly. This is not your sad mans little diary. Also please stop using emojis. WTF are you??? 13??? We already know mentally your not quite up with the game but don't be so eager to keep proving us right. 

17 hours ago, DMCGREG said:

Bigun please don't think that because I haven't posted in a couple of days that I am hiding due to any "backlash". Unlike you I have a life to live with a job and family things to do coming up to Christmas. I am so envious of you because you seem to have absolutely nothing else in your life other than checking a website every 10 minutes to see if a guy that has clearly stated you are a sad wanking muppet, still thinks your a sad wanking muppet. You don't need to keep checking. Your wanking muppet is enshrined here. 

Also Matt2matt2002, who are you? Does anyone care? 

SeamsFFun, please stop constantly posting relentlessly. This is not your sad mans little diary. Also please stop using emojis. WTF are you??? 13??? We already know mentally your not quite up with the game but don't be so eager to keep proving us right. 

When you opened this thread you made the following comment:

Does anyone else think that everyone has been somehow led down an utterly pointless path of insults and nit-picking? Is there any chance we could get back to talking about girls in stockings and showing their pics?(Although full respect to guy's or anything else you class yourselves as to get involved too). We used to be a broad church. It's all getting a bit silly now. People need to stop getting offended at the slightest thing or else what's the point of carrying on?

Now I agree with the above comment that you made in opening this thread, but do not feel that there is a need for you to be abusive towards others within these forums.    

If I did not know any better, I would say that you are one and the same person with another account whose owner is suppose to be some 5000 miles away.  As you both have the same sort of abusive attitude that is not needed and not wanted within these forums.  

A you stated let's get back to talking about girls and stockings.  Let's stop this totally crap bickering nonsense once and for all as it is driving people away from these forums and making them think twice about posting whether they are relatively new here or have been here for sometime.   

Yes, it is s stressful time of year whether you are working or whether you needing to still get presents or if you are the one that is suppose to be cooking the Turkey on the big day.  I think that there is many that need to just take a few chill pills or something or go out a for a cycle ride to chill out.   

Take it easy and have a good Christmas.        

1 hour ago, Robbies said:

When you opened this thread you made the following comment:

Does anyone else think that everyone has been somehow led down an utterly pointless path of insults and nit-picking? Is there any chance we could get back to talking about girls in stockings and showing their pics?(Although full respect to guy's or anything else you class yourselves as to get involved too). We used to be a broad church. It's all getting a bit silly now. People need to stop getting offended at the slightest thing or else what's the point of carrying on?

Now I agree with the above comment that you made in opening this thread, but do not feel that there is a need for you to be abusive towards others within these forums.    

If I did not know any better, I would say that you are one and the same person with another account whose owner is suppose to be some 5000 miles away.  As you both have the same sort of abusive attitude that is not needed and not wanted within these forums.  

A you stated let's get back to talking about girls and stockings.  Let's stop this totally crap bickering nonsense once and for all as it is driving people away from these forums and making them think twice about posting whether they are relatively new here or have been here for sometime.   

Yes, it is s stressful time of year whether you are working or whether you needing to still get presents or if you are the one that is suppose to be cooking the Turkey on the big day.  I think that there is many that need to just take a few chill pills or something or go out a for a cycle ride to chill out.   

Take it easy and have a good Christmas.        

Pathetic!

19 hours ago, DMCGREG said:

Like.

Just a really random thought, but could the 2 teenie weenie trolls here actually be related, dare I say, even the same person?  That would be strange - creating 2 accounts for the same person so that they can talk to themselves, because they have no friends of their own in their sad lonely life. 

Perish the thought, but now that the school nativity play has finished, and said individuals (or individual?) have put away their third sheep costume, that their mummy made, until next year, it seems they are trying to find something else to do with mummie's ipad until she finds time to change their nappy. 

I mean the wording and tone in their typings here is ghastly and clearly from someone uneducated, who walked past school rather than attend.  Indeed, I'm surprised they can even type.  But then, trolls always are obnoxious teenie weenie creatures that just get trodden on by everyone else. 

1 hour ago, Bigun said:

Just a really random thought, but could the 2 teenie weenie trolls here actually be related, dare I say, even the same person?  That would be strange - creating 2 accounts for the same person so that they can talk to themselves, because they have no friends of their own in their sad lonely life. 

Perish the thought, but now that the school nativity play has finished, and said individuals (or individual?) have put away their third sheep costume, that their mummy made, until next year, it seems they are trying to find something else to do with mummie's ipad until she finds time to change their nappy. 

I mean the wording and tone in their typings here is ghastly and clearly from someone uneducated, who walked past school rather than attend.  Indeed, I'm surprised they can even type.  But then, trolls always are obnoxious teenie weenie creatures that just get trodden on by everyone else. 

I’ve never read such a ‘spot on’ post written as this. 

Let’s just wait for the comical or sloping shoulders response from someone who’s clearly ‘not the sharpest tool in the shed’.... 

@luckyme

4 hours ago, Bigun said:

It's a solid thought, Bigun, and I know SA68 is a bit of a weenie but at least he uses spell check whereas the other little man, for all he tells us he works with technology, still makes his posts look like those of a pre-school child.

Watch out for SA's reply.

19 hours ago, luckyme said:

It's a solid thought, Bigun, and I know SA68 is a bit of a weenie but at least he uses spell check whereas the other little man, for all he tells us he works with technology, still makes his posts look like those of a pre-school child.

Watch out for SA's reply.

There maybe times that I might not use spell checker, but I have only got the one account and not rude or abusive like some I could mention.   

On 12/23/2017 at 9:47 AM, Bigun said:

In reply to the above, there are quite a few within these forums that have personally met me at events and as I state above I only have the one account within these forums.  Neither of the other troll accounts that have within the last week been abusive to other members of this forum are associated or owned by me in any shape or form.  

The two accounts where one is supposedly located in Canada and the other in Scotland, I suspect are probably being used by one person living in Brixton in London.   I suspect that we will have a response to say that I am talking rubbish and that they are located where their account says, but I have no doubt that in time the answers as to who the abusive accounts belong too, will come to light.

Edited by Guest

"I have no doubt that in time the answers as to who the abusive belong too, will come to light in time"

From one who is supposed to be educated, this doesn't make sense.

And yes, Robbies, as usual, you are talking rubbish but that is something everyone on here is used to.

Jeezo, where do I even start here. I can assure u that I am not a double poster. I am from Scotland and for me to take issue with some of the weirdo's on here would be like kicking a kitten to death. ie way too easy and totally unnecessary. I think I'll leave some of you oddballs to do your own thing for a while. 

ive given the forum a miss for a while as you cant get through to some people that their bullying ways are not nice. admittedly i went over the top with a reply to a poster which i wont name but no doubt will be all dragged up again to make me look dreadful to other posters. been on here since almost day one when it was dial up days and met and made good relationships with people but after my last bout of trying to defend myself i had to just give up with it! anyhow it doesnt seem to make a difference that i have given the forum a wide berth as the childish bickering and general rubbish continues. on that note as im here merry christmas to you all hope you have a good day all the best!

3 hours ago, surrey444 said:

ive given the forum a miss for a while as you cant get through to some people that their bullying ways are not nice. admittedly i went over the top with a reply to a poster which i wont name but no doubt will be all dragged up again to make me look dreadful to other posters. been on here since almost day one when it was dial up days and met and made good relationships with people but after my last bout of trying to defend myself i had to just give up with it! anyhow it doesnt seem to make a difference that i have given the forum a wide berth as the childish bickering and general rubbish continues. on that note as im here merry christmas to you all hope you have a good day all the best!

Welcome back 444 🔧🔩 🚘 😉

4 hours ago, surrey444 said:

Merry Christmas.  So far I am not having a good day, as I had to take my Dad to A&E this morning.  I will not say anymore, as I know some with have a go and say that I am just trying to get the sympathy vote.     

1 minute ago, Robbies said:

Merry Christmas.  So far I am not having a good day, as I had to take my Dad to A&E this morning.  I will not say anymore, as I know some with have a go and say that I am just trying to get the sympathy vote.     

Sorry to hear bout Dad Robbies - hope he’s ok 👌🏻 🤕 

I expect the resident troll @luckyme will be along to ‘try’ and mug you off with no affect.... either that or he’s too busy have a great day with all his family 🤣

8 hours ago, Robbies said:

Then why mention it?

4 hours ago, luckyme said:

Then why mention it?

Probably to show that you really are a bastard, with no feeling for anyone but yourself and really do not belong within these forums. 

I notice that you have not wished anyone within these forums to have a good Christmas in any form, yet a good majority of others have within the forum.  Where people have said to others to have a good Christmas shows the community spirit within the forums.     

From your posts you just seem to be here to be critical to those that have created threads or added content, yet have provided none yourself worth any real note to say have a stocking sighting etc.....  So my only guess is that you are here to bring down the spirit of the community of the forums, such that there is little or no one providing content.   As rhtboy said in his post, I presume that you just like seeing photos of blokes in stockings as that is what will end up just being posted within these forums if you keep on your current path of tormenting, harassing and abusing people within these forums.      

Girls on here lol that's new... Have to look out for some... It used to be a site for lovely ladies and wife's who shopped on David's site to stop by and have a chat..... Distant memory 

19 hours ago, Robbies said:

Probably to show that you really are a bastard, with no feeling for anyone but yourself and really do not belong within these forums. 

I notice that you have not wished anyone within these forums to have a good Christmas in any form, yet a good majority of others have within the forum.  Where people have said to others to have a good Christmas shows the community spirit within the forums.     

From your posts you just seem to be here to be critical to those that have created threads or added content, yet have provided none yourself worth any real note to say have a stocking sighting etc.....  So my only guess is that you are here to bring down the spirit of the community of the forums, such that there is little or no one providing content.   As rhtboy said in his post, I presume that you just like seeing photos of blokes in stockings as that is what will end up just being posted within these forums if you keep on your current path of tormenting, harassing and abusing people within these forums.      

Statement 1.

Well, we've had the redundancy moan, the moving house laugh, the cut in pay, the stress of it all, so why not throw in family matters to gain sympathy?

Statement 2.

It would appear that you've never heard of PM's and emails between friends.

Statement 3.

So you have difficulty in reading the written word? Another sympathy moan.

55 minutes ago, luckyme said:

Statement 1.

Well, we've had the redundancy moan, the moving house laugh, the cut in pay, the stress of it all, so why not throw in family matters to gain sympathy?

Statement 2.

It would appear that you've never heard of PM's and emails between friends.

Statement 3.

So you have difficulty in reading the written word? Another sympathy moan.

For someone @luckyme who’s only been here a dogs watch, you seem to think you know a lot about this member, who you continue to publicly rebuke on this forum - for what reason, is really beyond comprehension 👴🏻 😳

I have reported the situation with Luckyme to the Canadian authorities, who I have no doubt will be in contact with David in due course.     

As far as I am concerned it is unwanted attention that Luckyme is giving and is harassment so should be dealt with by the proper authorities.  If that means he ends up being banned from this site permanently, so be it.   I have never had any banned from this site before now and I am not sure what I have done to Luckyme to provoke such an attitude in him, but these forums are a place for all to comment without abusive and without harassment.    

6 hours ago, Robbies said:

I have reported the situation with Luckyme to the Canadian authorities, who I have no doubt will be in contact with David in due course.     

As far as I am concerned it is unwanted attention that Luckyme is giving and is harassment so should be dealt with by the proper authorities.  If that means he ends up being banned from this site permanently, so be it.   I have never had any banned from this site before now and I am not sure what I have done to Luckyme to provoke such an attitude in him, but these forums are a place for all to comment without abusive and without harassment.    

I would have thought this was bullying and harassment but no doubt there will be a logical explanation.

11 hours ago, stockingsadmirer68 said:

For someone @luckyme who’s only been here a dogs watch, you seem to think you know a lot about this member, who you continue to publicly rebuke on this forum - for what reason, is really beyond comprehension 👴🏻 😳

Another one who can't read.

Although 99.9% of posters on here write banal drivel I am sadly amused by it.  I feel it's an addiction I need to break!  Lol 😂

3 hours ago, Pucelle said:

Although 99.9% of posters on here write banal drivel I am sadly amused by it.  I feel it's an addiction I need to break!  Lol 😂

Isn't it great to be in that .01%?

On 27/12/2017 at 10:25 AM, luckyme said:

Another one who can't read.

And you can? 🚣🏻‍♀️👴🏻

You ought to read the rules of SHQ regarding previously banned members not being permitted to return! 

Now who can’t read @luckyme

On 27/12/2017 at 3:48 AM, Robbies said:

Will you just listen to yourself?

A loser!

5 hours ago, luckyme said:

A loser!

Not happy that you didn't get a reaction the first time you quoted Robbies post. What a fucking arsehole you are. 

2 minutes ago, longpins said:

Not happy that you didn't get a reaction the first time you quoted Robbies post. What a fucking arsehole you are. 

Different post, different quote, little man.

Please try to keep up.

2 minutes ago, luckyme said:

Different post, different quote, little man.

Please try to keep up.

On 27/12/2017 at 3:48 AM, Robbies said:

I would have thought this was bullying and harassment but no doubt there will be a logical explanation.

On 27/12/2017 at 3:48 AM, Robbies said:

A loser!

I've kept up Arsehole, you did'nt