Sign in to follow this  
Michelle81

First outing

30 posts in this topic

My first time out is posted as my first pics in my gallery, i had dabbled at home on and off for a couple of years and then had a day to myself where i just went for it, i got completly dressed in a little lurex dress and stockings and a black basque with mybreastforms and a nice wig in a bag and jeans and jacket over the top i jumped on a train to a small town a short ride away and on the way down applied the rest of my makeup and breast forms and wig and bagged up my clothes and shoes in a small bag and finally donned a little pair of black heels as i heard the announcement for my stop and as the doors beeped i opened the toilet door and walked through the carraige and on to the platform and without another thought out through the barriers and into the world. I spotted a little over grown area and even managed to conceal my bag of bits leaving just me as Michelle with a little handbag. Nerves and adrenaline aside it felt amazing to walk down that street and it being a seaside town i found myself in a dockside area. Knowing pleasant looks from passing ladies and horny aroused stares from passing gents who stared at my legs (my best parts) and the seams as i tottered by on my heels and even some wolf whistles gave me that amazing boost i needed to enjoy every second. 2 passing workers approached followed me for 5 minutes obviously taking pictures of my arse amd legs. After finding a quiet spot for some pictures for myself a dog walker saw and offered to take some pictures which turned out amazing and he obviously enjoyed it too. I decided to quit while i was ahead an return to the station. I collected my belongings and joined the train walking through the carraige with a couple more admiring glances before i entered the toilet as michelle and exited as with nobody else the wiser - amazing day inspired me to carry on xx

IMG_20171128_014842_971.jpg

mmmmmmmmmmm..............gorgeous upskirt-shot include lovely bumps - thanks for this sexy Outing!!

Wow, lucky you. That sounds like so much fun. Bet the rush was amazing. Just wish I was as brave as you.

Amazing legs by the way.

Thank you jess ☺️

Very sexy legs and I love your dress and heels! What an amazing day.

Awesome, well done - sounds like you had a fantastic time.  The first time out can be a huge rush, but it sounds like you took it all in your stride.  And yes, great legs in beautiful stockings. 

Great photo and it sounds like you had an incredible adventure !

Wow! So sexy.

Vivi

Thank you all ☺️

21 hours ago, mia_spencer said:

Awesome, well done - sounds like you had a fantastic time.  The first time out can be a huge rush, but it sounds like you took it all in your stride.  And yes, great legs in beautiful stockings. 

17 hours ago, kellym said:

Great photo and it sounds like you had an incredible adventure !

2 hours ago, Vivi-Ann said:

Wow! So sexy.

Vivi

1 hour ago, SheenV said:

Beautiful!

Well done Michelle, wish I could be as courageous as you! 

I have to say your legs look absolutely fantastic and I'm sure you would have turned many heads in your direction.

x

Well done Michelle, wish I could be as courageous as you! 

Merry Christmas Rita

Great story and I love your photos.   I'm so happy that you got out and about as Michelle.

Erica xx 

fantastic legs, im so jealous of the lucky dog walker ,glad you enjoyed your outing, looking forward to seeing more

I forgot what you had wrote about.

But I can still visualise the picture.

Must be just me !

Wow, I don't think I would have the nerve to go out in daylight hours. I have only ever been out dressed  in the car and under the cover of darkness and pouring down rain. Kept head down and umbrella up and walked across a supermarket carpark to the cash machines. Fortunately not many people about but still a massive buzz. Much respect to you for your day out adventure, can only dream of doing the same. Maybe one day. 

Does anyone here want to buy tomorrow's winning lottery ticket? only £5000,  leave me a message

Wow! Stunning... more pics please xxx

A  great story. Brilliant photo of your outfit. Fantastic legs adorned with lovely seams and heels. Are you going to post the dog walker's photos ?

Wow!! Gorgeous heels, stockings and figure!!

please do post more!

x